Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 12, 2013, 01:01:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know if it was discussed before....
We saw pics from Paris with Debbie when she left a shop....we saw her arms and there where no scars.....some time later here in germany RTL brought the story that Paris cuts herself with a knife in the same pic there where this cutting signs....sorry for my english....i try to find simple words and hope all of you understand!
They makes a big story that they worried about Paris and then a few days later she made the suicide attempt,like it was on the agenda.....and RTL know it !
I was rearly sure they where no signs of scars on the original pics....but i have not such a good hand with technics and can't post pics.....so sorry.... :smiley-vault-misc-150:

I definately noticed that her scars kept getting darker and darker (in some cases even bloody). That doesnt mean they werent real, but I absolutely think that those pictures of her scars have been enhanced in the media.

But I also remember MJ having "6 months to live" (according to some tabloid) and then he dies exactly 6 months later. I noticed these "scars" in an  American tabloid, some one took a pic of the article and put it on Instagram (photo sharing app for smart phones). And this was atleast one month before whats going on now. And in the interest of full disclosure, I dont know which tabloid.

So maybe those scars were ment to be seen. Most pple who cut (and my brother was a cutter when he was in High School) have a sense of shame about there cuts and try to hide them. Paris was literally waving her arm like a badge of honor and she always wears short sleeves all the time. She lives in sunny/ hot California.  So idk...you raise legit points.
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:03:49 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 12, 2013, 04:51:14 PM
No scars, this young lady has a brilliant brain, no room for shadows, period.

This pic will vanish soon, sorry for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions