Adi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If Paris really did attempt suicide & MJ really were dead then this would be really f*cked up........her father's killer sending her a message would be totally sick in my opinion.

Just what I thought!

Although I can see many undertones of what Michael would say, that is only a small proportion of the transcript and knowing how Murray has acted before, we know his ego is as big as his vocabulary for prattling on. I often think about the alternative speech of his innocence that came out after he was convicted, showing his alternative side, which was totally self absorbing, couple that with moments of the documentary he did, the trance moment with god was so embarrassing, it showed that he really thinks he's something special.

You do realise this is scripted and intentional. CM is a character playing a role. What you are saying about CM is equivalent to someone saying, you know 'Ridge' from 'Bold and the a beautiful, he is so arrogant and up himself'

My entire post is shown below.....the above is only one line quoted from it and I started the line with IF   :icon_albino:

OK..wow....just listened to this.....sounds like a message directly from Michael....it was beautiful.

If Paris really did attempt suicide & MJ really were dead then this would be really f*cked up........her father's killer sending her a message would be totally sick in my opinion.

However, we know MJ isn't dead...so now I am also questioning whether it is really true about Paris......especially after seeing that UCLA footage...hmmm...something is fishy for sure.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi, sorry I didn't mean to quote ur part. My comment wasn't to you in reference to your post. I understood ur comment clearly. I only meant to quote mjloyalfan regarding CM ego and self absorbed comment.
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:28:35 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal