iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

TITO JACKSON
Paris 'Suicide Attempt'
Won't Shake Us

6/6/2013 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jackson family is standing strong after Paris Jackson's alleged suicide attempt early Wednesday morning ... at least according to Tito, who says the Jacksons are coping well.

As we reported, Paris has been surrounded by loved ones since she was rushed to the hospital for slashing herself with a meat cleaver and downing a bunch of Motrin. Last night, La Toya Jackson and Paris' birth mother Debbie Rowe paid her a visit.

Katherine Jackson was also present at the L.A. hospital.

Paris is currently being held on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So Jackson family is doing well. At least that's what Tito is saying.  :D There's video in TMZ site, go see it there.
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:47:35 PM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

MJonmind

I'm well familiar with the routine, from my daughter (fine now 6 years later) and also a nephew (been ongoing for more than 6 years). But these are deeply complex issues that aren't solved quickly. So how Tito can say the family's fine is ridiculous. If it was real, Paris would be far from fine. Okay she's not dead, good, but her emotional state.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

I'm well familiar with the routine, from my daughter (fine now 6 years later) and also a nephew (been ongoing for more than 6 years). But these are deeply complex issues that aren't solved quickly. So how Tito can say the family's fine is ridiculous. If it was real, Paris would be far from fine. Okay she's not dead, good, but her emotional state.

well yeah (MJonmind) i know the drill too I've done it 2008 but I'm doing fine now so is my cousin , but of course tito won't say anything
to make the media go wild about , he just said they are doing fine to make people more relieve a comfortable , and i don't think he has the
right to talk about anything in public randomly like that , everything should be prepared to.
Hope She is Fine as he says ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

suspicious mind

curious that we seem to have jackie , tito and marlon in the picture right now and not some others, just sayin.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

'Suicide Attempt'
alleged suicide attempt

Lol.

Hey, today was 6/6/6.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Oh cool Bec! Good day to pick from. Of course Paris had those numbers in mind. :icon_pale:

This is where I first heard the alleged.
michael bearden ‏@MichaelBearden 5 Jun
My Love & healing energy to @ParisJackson Hospitalized, 'Fine' After Alleged Suicide Attempt You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Suspicious, don't you know the family all take assigned turns! :icon_mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Oh cool Bec! Good day to pick from. Of course Paris had those numbers in mind. :icon_pale:

This is where I first heard the alleged.
michael bearden ‏@MichaelBearden 5 Jun
My Love & healing energy to @ParisJackson Hospitalized, 'Fine' After Alleged Suicide Attempt You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Suspicious, don't you know the family all take assigned turns! :icon_mrgreen:
:icon_e_biggrin:
afraid i don't really know anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

'Suicide Attempt'
alleged suicide attempt

The ' ' quotes and use of the word alleged does seem to be quite telling that something is amiss.  How many times have we referred to MJ's 'death' in quotes and discussed endlessly about 'alleged' being used in the reading of Murray's trial verdict.  I didn't pick up on the word alleged when I first read this article but it does seem to me like a subtle hint to the hoax community.  We don't know what happened but we DO know the media lies much of the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

michael beardon referred to it as alleged also on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal