No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

iLoveyoumore

Mansons real name is Brian Warner, he is not a bad person or "devil" as many people like to think. I used to be a big fan when I was younger. In reality he's very shy and he loves art (painting and stuff). He was very insecure when he was younger. And the reason why his shows / songs / videos are so dark is because he just wants to shock the world (just like Michael with this hoax) and it's just the way his art is. Some MM fans might just take too seriously some of the song lyrics. People should understand it's a show.

And I believe Paris understands that too, she wouldn't "attempt suicide" because of this. If her "suicide attempt" was real, MM was not the reason. Paris is too smart.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:37:54 AM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
This world we live in isn´t always about lightness. It´s often cold and hostile, shallow and often bereft of content.

Everyone is trying to find their meaning in life, their place. Especially during adolescence.

This gesture on stage wasn´t meant as an encouragement to think about suicide as a solution, nor was it the glorification of suicide or mockery of any kind.

I think it was a gesture of showing solidarity. Saying "I feel your pain, I can relate, you are not alone and you are NOT a failure for thinking the way you do or doing what you did".

I think it is important that we have people out there, also artists, that give those struggling to fit in or fighting to be understood the feeling of "you are not alone"

I think MM songs have helped save more (young) lifes then we could ever imagine.

The person behind the "product" MM is in fact very shy and sensitive, very intelligent, literate and well-spoken.

He actually does have a lot of very deep songs and views on society and life that Michael himself probably agrees with.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

iLoveyoumore

THANKS MaryK!  :th_bravo: Great post.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:49:55 AM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
THANKS MaryK!  :th_bravo: Great post.

You´re welcome  :icon_e_wink:

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

This world we live in isn´t always about lightness. It´s often cold and hostile, shallow and often bereft of content.

Everyone is trying to find their meaning in life, their place. Especially during adolescence.

This gesture on stage wasn´t meant as an encouragement to think about suicide as a solution, nor was it the glorification of suicide or mockery of any kind.

I think it was a gesture of showing solidarity. Saying "I feel your pain, I can relate, you are not alone and you are NOT a failure for thinking the way you do or doing what you did".

I think it is important that we have people out there, also artists, that give those struggling to fit in or fighting to be understood the feeling of "you are not alone"

I think MM songs have helped save more (young) lifes then we could ever imagine.

The person behind the "product" MM is in fact very shy and sensitive, very intelligent, literate and well-spoken.

He actually does have a lot of very deep songs and views on society and life that Michael himself probably agrees with.

So Mary, not being a smarty pants, but do you feel different and ok about using suicide as a topic for entertainment when MM is singing about the issue and playing with a knife on stage, in the name of "helping teens" but not ok with Paris / MJ writing Suicide into the hoax script? (Let's assume for purpose of this Q that the story is fake)

How is it different? MMs rendition is far more graphic, but you appear to applaud him unless I am reading your wavelength incorrectly.

Again, not trying to be smart. Just asking questions that naturally come up for me after reading your post.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:41:25 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

LIKE!!  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Btw not judging / necessarily disagreeing with MMs messages.
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:55:33 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

@Aussie: I thought Mary had a change of heart upon a days reflection. We've all been there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@Aussie: I thought Mary had a change of heart upon a days reflection. We've all been there.

Cool. Again. Not being facetious. Promise. Was more curious on how she differentiated it.

And yes! Haven't we all been there!!  :icon_e_wink:

Mary do you still feel the story is true?
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:54:20 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Fair question Aussie and I understand where you are coming from.

Art is self-expression. Through art the artist can make others feel what he/she feels. And, potentially, people can relate to that and see part of themselves in that piece of art. Often they find more comfort in that than in anyone trying to give them good advice.

You can now say that using such a story (attempted suicide) for hoax purposes is also an art form.

I agree, you could say that a fabricated story about suicide is also raising awareness, conveying the message of "I am just like you, yes I did that, yes I hurt".

The difference for me is that (up to now), the public, the "audience" have no way, no possibility of perceiving the Paris story as art, since the majority of the world public isn´t aware of the death hoax.
There is no way that they can perceive this as self-expression of either Paris or her dad.
There is no way that they can grasp what this might be about, why it is done and for what purpose.
The context, the connotation is missing completely.

So yes, I still feel the story is true.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

Thanks for explaining, though I don't believe the story, I understand and totally get where you are coming from with your opinion that the 'context' is missing.

:smiley_abuv: and Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks for explaining, though I don't believe the story, I understand and totally get where you are coming from with your opinion that the 'context' is missing.

:smiley_abuv: and Love

The same to you

:bearhug:

If the context is handed in later for the world public I might be able to view this in a different light.

However I feel that IF this is for "artistic reasons" it should be made clear as soon as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

bec

The difference for me is that (up to now), the public, the "audience" have no way, no possibility of perceiving the Paris story as art, since the majority of the world public isn´t aware of the death hoax. 

Oh I gotta grab this and say, except that everyone is privy to the same info as us and we all know that MJ isn't dead. We recognized the clues and did the leg work to follow the rabbitholes and discover the truth that this is a hoax.

Now reports state that Paris said she wants to "join Dad". So if you accept that MJ isn't dead, you can deduce that Paris's "alleged suicide attempt" is not real either. I actually think it's pretty kind of MJ to make it so very clear only 48hrs into this story. He rarely makes it so easy.

So if people aren't yet aware, it's only on them. Not to be callous or anything but the playing field is level. We all had the same opportunity from the beginning. Like any game, your success is based solely on your own merit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

However I feel that IF this is for "artistic reasons" it should be made clear as soon as possible.

He just did yesterday, "Join Dad". Very clear!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions