RKTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DR. CONRAD MURRAY
MESSAGE TO PARIS
'YOU ARE NOT ALONE' [AUDIO]
EXCLUSIVE

Dr. Conrad Murray has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.

Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."

The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."

And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief." 

Wow.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry I can't post the audio guys...you can listen by clicking the link
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(im copying my post from the other thread)

"Ive never been gone. I'll always will be available to listen to you", "Paris, I too love you as a precious father loves his own child".

I'm looking at this through hoax lenses (though I"m still conflicted to if this is hoax related, to be honest). This sounds like MJ talking to Paris through Murray. Also there were question if MJ would reveal himself to be with his daughter if this was infact a real suicide attempt. Maybe this is MJ making it clear that he never left his children (whether he's with them all the time or not) and has Paris back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Exactly what I was thinking...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

bec

Murray sure is a big softy. Such a kind and gentle man. How can you not love him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

iLoveyoumore

Thanks RK! I posted this in the wrong thread.

LoveNeedsExpression I agree with you. It sounds like Michael is speaking through Murray. This made me even more convinced that Paris' suicide attempt is somehow connected with this hoax.. this really is one hell of a show.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 12:18:45 PM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Thanks RK! I posted this in the wrong thread.

LoveNeedsExpression I agree with you. It sounds like Michael is speaking through Murray. This made me even more convinced that Paris' suicide attempt is somehow connected with this hoax.. this really is one hell of a show.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

-Edit-
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:11:59 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
(im copying my post from the other thread)

"Ive never been gone. I'll always will be available to listen to you", "Paris, I too love you as a precious father loves his own child".

I'm looking at this through hoax lenses (though I"m still conflicted to if this is hoax related, to be honest). This sounds like MJ talking to Paris through Murray. Also there were question if MJ would reveal himself to be with his daughter if this was infact a real suicide attempt. Maybe this is MJ making it clear that he never left his children (whether he's with them all the time or not) and has Paris back.

:th_bravo: The same for me...  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Rouxie

Now I'm more convinced  , that it's all a part from the hoax , it's just weird when you look from that point of view that murray himself
made the words , but its regular if you pictured michael made that speech and sent it in by murray , so i'm agreeing with (Loveyoumore.)
that michael is talking through murray
(LoveNeedsExpression) I'm totally with you (MJ making it clear that he never left his children (whether he's with them all the time or not) and has Paris back.)
So these are all messages from the man himself through murray
Plus why would he choose paris exactly to send those messages to ? because she is the only one who needs help and she was soo close from michael

L.O.V.E. Rouxie
i think this will end very very soon   :abouttime: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

MJonmind

Just beautiful! So that's why MJ demanded to have this doctor. Remember he supposedly tested him and then said he was "The one".  All those patients that loved CM and testified at the trial how awesome he was, yet he was going to dump 5 clinics to be MJ's doc for 5 million, but finally accepting $150 K monthly, which he never got. He is ONE fascinating character! He deserves an Oscar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rofl, after all the judgements on the other thread.

Thanks for the message CM! Love u x

This obviously identifies the story as false!

100% without a doubt!

Keep up the acting Paris!! We know all this must have a purpose!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

DR. CONRAD MURRAY
MESSAGE TO PARIS
'YOU ARE NOT ALONE' [AUDIO]
EXCLUSIVE

Dr. Conrad Murray has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.

Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."

The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."

And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief." 

Wow.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry I can't post the audio guys...you can listen by clicking the link

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Perhaps Paris only had an accident domestic  in the kitchen with a butcher knife, :fresse: ..i hope :icon_e_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Quote from: Australian MJ BeLIEver on June 06, 2013, 11:03:31 PM
Rofl, after all the judgements on the other thread.

Thanks for the message CM! Love u x

This obviously identifies the story as false!

100% without a doubt!

Keep up the acting Paris!! We know all this must have a purpose!

Oh, But of course!

You just saw one side which your addled minds are ignoring the other perspectives and possibilities.. Sorry but someone needs to actually put some sensibility into this.

Why don't you all take a step back. Look at this from another perspective.

Murray = A medium for another steered to convey to Paris her fathers love for her.

Maybe Michael Is responding to her suicide attempt and reaffirming his love for her and telling her if she needs him she can call him! and reassuring her that he is always there even when he isn't and that he loves her very much, and may very well be giving her an encrypted message via the reminders of the letters and a conversation they had.

How the Fudge does this confirm it is a hoax? Oh wait... Is Murray/Michael directing everything at you? is this a case of being self absorbed again? I really stand by my words in the other thread. NOW more than ever.
This Forum needs to change it's name from Investigators because this is CLEARLY NOT investigating.

There is NOTHING different between you and the Tabloids.

They hounded Michael, lied and just kept reporting and seeing ONE side, NOT ONE of them entertained both sides of the coin.

You lot, are doing NO DIFFERENT you entertain a side that best fits YOU.

The only difference is, You lot are FOR Michael Jackson and they are AGAINST. The actions I see here, the mentality here, the way you look at things, really isn't so different.

I seriously question the mental stability here. Absolutely appalling how the people of this forum is acting. You give a child next door much more credit and much more support than a girl you all say you adore with all your hearts, like a daughter. I am so glad she's not your daughter because what a sorry state that would be.

I reiterate what I said in the other thread,  I stand by my judgement towards those who think this is fake. The time to think it's fake is in HINDSIGHT IF it is officially CLEAR and DIRECT in the ENGLISH language that it was a fake When Michael Jackson or Paris Jackson stands in clear view and states  to the world “It was a fake story” because until that point it’s all just a point of view and speculation  linking any words that suits what you want to believe, it is extremely inhumane of people to make light of this without any direct proof! I hope one day you come to realize the enormous amount of damage you could be doing and  feel the shame for your reactions to this because if this is shown to show it's real, you will be the ones who will feel red faced and totally appalled at your own encouragement to her attempting suicide and hurting herself.

For those who believe it's real, they  will not have red faces, They will not feel shame even if it turns out fake, we have said NOTHING we wouldn't say if it was real and the only emotion we will feel is relieved that Paris was not emotionally hurting for unknown reasons. You have a lot to loose if you're wrong. We have NOTHING.

I urge people to ignore Bec, AussieBeliever others who propagate that everything is in the hoax, Use your own instincts, Do not come searching for answers to make it OKAY, Look in the mirror, search your hearts, and BELIEVE your own instincts. NOT someone who you do not know, NOT those who you have no idea of their sanity being  stable or not. Looking for the answers in others is a grave mistake because they aren't the ones who will be comforting you if they turn out to be wrong,You will be the one who deals with your own words and actions from listening to them,  they will be hiding away to lick their own  wounds they inflicted on themselves for how they reacted to each of the serious event that has happened and may happen in the future. When in doubt go with what YOUR FEEL is right, NOT what others feel is right and if you need to turn to others in the forum for reassurance then you obviously need to take some time to trust yourselves and your own intuition. People can not tell you what to believe and think, You have to do that your self. You have to trust that you can make your own mind up from what you perceive do not be lead by other peoples views, you can not blame them if it is wrong because you took their view and made it yours. Trust and confidence is important. To rely on others is not healthy. 

NEVER EVER make light of anything to do with suicidal, ESPECIALLY when all you have is speculation and words that can be taken in MANY different ways.

I hope that Michael is watching how you are treating his daughters suicide attempt as a joke, I hope he realizes just how heartless people can be, they pretend to be about love, but they really aren't.. Don’t be lead by the nose. Lead by example! Be the example! Show Children and Adults alike that Suicide is a SERIOUS topic that should NEVER under any circumstance be a joke.

I remind you. Hindsight is the only time to laugh at it, when it has been stated clearly in words by Paris or Michael that its was not real. Until that time. No one can be sure, No one has the ability to know except those directly involved  and NO ONE should be trivializing it for any reason.
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:26:43 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Oh someone pls ban it!

It's not fair. She is insulting and personally attacking people who have a different opinion. She already stated in other threads we are not 'investagators' and she won't be back. Yet she has come back, but just to insult other participating members who look at this Paris situation from a different angle. That is not cool. Mods do the right thing pls.

You should watch your disgusting tongue Leilani and show some respect to others who might share a different opinion to yourself. I am not insulting you for your viewpoint on the story so what gives you the right to judge and insult me or others??

Btw, to answer ur question, its nothing to do with murray or michael sending a message. Logic tells me if Michael isn't dead, than Murray didn't kill him, which more than likely means he's not been in a cell for even a minute, which makes a voice message from jail to Paris is pretty much impossible. If all of the above is BS for hoax, then why wouldn't the Paris story be too?

Do you really think that the Jackson family would be all out and loud abt Paris, drawing attention to themselves if things were serious. No. There would be silence and lockdown.

It's a publicity stunt through and through. Judge me all you will. That's fine. At least my morals are intact (your words) and I have not stooped to your level by insulting others and being all round nasty.

EDITED POST
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 12:21:45 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RKTopic starter

Transcript..."Paris, this is a letter to you. I don’t know what you’re going through, but I’m sure whatever it is, it must be difficult. I can tell you are not doing well and I don’t know if there is anything I can do to solve your pain or help you with your problem but I wanted you to know that I am here for you. I have never been gone. I will always be available to listen to you, answer your questions or to share with you the plethora of beautiful and savored untold stories of your father, as well as his venerable source of you that he shared with me.

I once remembered having your dad write you the only letter I am aware of and I always hoped that you were able to save it. Let me remind you of something you should know. Paris, when you feel all alone or when your heart feels heavy and when everything around you seems to cause dismay (clears throat) just know that you are not alone and your daddy loved you beyond any explanation.

Paris, I too love you as a precious father loves his own child and I always will. I remember of the time when you were in you your deepest grief, it was a time you came to console me, I am sure you remember. I was so amazed at your strength and your courage. I was touched by your compassion and your grace. I’ve always remember that moments, and especially the message your recorded to me, it was such a serendipitous pause in time and yet mysterious too.

For me, it gave me the appearance as if you were been used by the medium for another spirit to convey it’s condolences to me. I wanted to let you know that I care for you Paris and am here for you to and I will always be there, even when we are apart. Paris, if ever you need to talk with me, if you like that person to be me, should you think about it all you have to do is say so and I will make it happen. If it’s your desire, just know that you have my pre-approval.

I love you Paris. You are my dear daughter in Christ. I want you to be encouraged and know that God loves you and regardless of how gloomy today may appear, know that tomorrow will be brighter. I’ll be praying for you and hope that you will get well soon and don’t forget you’re loved.

I now leave you with tears in my eyes and in the loving arms of God, your Father in Christ,

Conrad Murray. I love you"
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:19:54 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions