Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 09, 2013, 01:47:57 PM
IF Paris's suicide attempt is part of the hoax, then I believe the reason for it is all about the trial and it is a way of getting back at AEG for playing dirty and bringing up Wade and the bogus molestation allegations.  Michael has to play by their rules and his hoax/strategy has to be better, even bigger and more outrageous than AEG's in order for the fans and the public to show sympathy for Kathryn, Michael's children and their case against AEG.

I am still watching and reading to see how this is going to develop, as for right now, I find this whole situation very sad and tragic.

Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:48:42 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 09, 2013, 03:17:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am still watching and reading to see how this is going to develop, as for right now, I find this whole situation very sad and tragic.

I feel the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 09, 2013, 03:30:04 PM
Please guys who were not sure about Michael's faked death it's better not to read on here anymore or in case you wanna keep on reading please don't be disrespectful to any of this forum members, we are all entitled to believe or investigate whatever we want to what doesn't make us worst or unhearted persons, remember this forum is all for L.O.V.E   and we are here to be able to reach the truth.

Agree sweet: since I realized that Michael was alive a few days after June 25, 2009 I never had any doubt about. This great adventure is not easy to live , but I believe in Michaell and in everything he is doing. Never get tired to follow him and wait for him.
With L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 04:17:38 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 09, 2013, 04:38:48 PM
I think the fact that you have no doubt about it to be fake is rather SCARY
This is MICHAEL JACKSON'S hoax, not PARIS. Paris is an independant human being, with a brain and a heart.
By saying "it's all part of the hoax" you just deny the fact that she can act by herself, upon feelings that belong to her. She would only be a "MJ's hoax tool" in everything she does.

I'm sorry but your way to consider people scares me. Paris is a young girl, not only her dad's daughter. Although she's been helping her dad with the hoax, you must let her be free to have a life too, including issues that goes with teenage. And that doesn't mean i want this to be true. Just i consider she's not her dad and so this event might be part of Paris' life, but not part of MJ's hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 09, 2013, 04:53:07 PM
Paris Jackson Moves to Children's Hospital After Suicide Attempt, Has Been Bonding With Family

The scary situation also served as a wake-up call for Paris. "I don't think Paris will ever do this again. It scared the crap out of her," the source adds.

Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 04:54:52 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

June 09, 2013, 05:28:45 PM
I think the fact that you have no doubt about it to be fake is rather SCARY
This is MICHAEL JACKSON'S hoax, not PARIS. Paris is an independant human being, with a brain and a heart.
By saying "it's all part of the hoax" you just deny the fact that she can act by herself, upon feelings that belong to her. She would only be a "MJ's hoax tool" in everything she does.

I'm sorry but your way to consider people scares me. Paris is a young girl, not only her dad's daughter. Although she's been helping her dad with the hoax, you must let her be free to have a life too, including issues that goes with teenage. And that doesn't mean i want this to be true. Just i consider she's not her dad and so this event might be part of Paris' life, but not part of MJ's hoax.

I definitely agree that Paris is her own person.  IF this is part of the hoax, I really don't think Paris was forced into anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

June 09, 2013, 05:34:57 PM
I won't ask my daughter to act suicidal. Period.
In my opinion it isn't something a father can ask of his child. EVEN if I had allready faked my own death.

Why? Well:

- I don't care if I *kill*  (lol) my own reputation. But to *kill* my child her reputation isn't going to happen.
Even for my deathhoax. And even if my hoax will last just a couple of weeks / months or years from now.
- And yes, by the time I came back to this world and I can tell the people in this world that my daughter, * just* faked it all...
And we show the world she's an great actress, I still won't ask her to do this.
Just because, the time between her *act* and me coming back and explain it all, is to long for any child.
In that time, she will have no normal life anymore.

I, as a father of two little girls, will NEVER -not even for one day- ask my child to murder their life.
Just for fun/game/ or whatever the reason of this hoax might be.

And still, although I beginning to have my doubts about this story, can't see MJ asking this of Paris.
And if indeed this turned out to be really a part of our hoax,.... then -at least-  I made my point clear that I - personally- don't like this action.

Think about all the people who did (consider) suicide. It's not something you can joke around with.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

bec

June 09, 2013, 08:00:48 PM
It's just a story dropped in the news. It's not like she went on stage and "acted out" anything. Personally, I think people are getting way too wrapped up in Paris's life and doing's and have been for quite some time now. Not to mention passing judgement on MJ's parenting. Isn't that what the haters do? Just saying.

To all who think it's real, how do you rectify the report that she stated that she wanted to "join Dad"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 09, 2013, 08:39:58 PM
I personally don't believe this is part of the hoax. But if I'm wrong -- that's ok. I'll be the first to admit it.

I'm typically terrible at explaining myself, so I hope you guys understand.

I see people asking what makes this different than Michael faking his death? Well it's hard to understand why Michael would ask his young daughter to pretend to attempt suicide if it wasn't absolutely necessary. And I can't think of any reasons it would be critical to the hoax. So asking her to do something so outrageous, if it wasn't mandatory, would seem to be in bad taste.

It is one thing to fake your own death, but (to some people) it's a completely different thing to ask a child to do something so serious. Especially if it wasn't necessary.

Also, with Michael we have many concrete clues to prove our viewpoint. That he is alive. With Paris' situation, we don't have those clues. For all we know, it could be real. What if it is? Then it seems like we're insensitive. Saying she's an amazing actress, when she might've actually tried to kill herself. She's had cuts on her wrists for a while -- fans noticed before the media. I don't know.

I hope you don't view my post as disrespectful or argumentative. I'm just speaking my mind. I hope it isn't true, but you never know. It might be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 09, 2013, 08:50:27 PM
Again, how did Paris pretend to attempt suicide? It's just a story of an alleged event, not an alleged event. Paris didn't do anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 09, 2013, 11:02:22 PM
Again, how did Paris pretend to attempt suicide? It's just a story of an alleged event, not an alleged event. Paris didn't do anything.

Exactly. Paris could have been painting her nails or taking a nap at the supposed time of this event. It wasn't like she was actually cutting herself with a knife pretending to kill herself. In fact, she wouldn't have to do much of anything at all and technically wouldn't even have to know about the story before it was released - although I'm sure she did. And to anyone who is upset because a "child" is involved - what is Paris now? 15? She is not a child. Think back to when you were 15 and your world view at the time. I read journal entries from when I was that age and I was just as intelligent as I am now, minus some learned wisdom.

This is absolutely apart of the hoax. "It's only a movie". "Taking the medium to a new level". And let's not forget Michael's story of the snake and the mouse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MJonmind

June 10, 2013, 02:01:30 AM
I can really see the agonizing emotions over the morality of this lastest part of MJ's family's story. The last time we agonized to this extent was over whether MJ used a DWD patient. Circus performers for one example, for generations involve their children from toddler on in increasingly dangerous stunts, because it's a 'family business'. I remember MJ saying he planned to be married by such and such a year and have kids, etc. It has been said that MJ wanted to do this tour because his kids were old enough to appreciate watching him perform and he was still young enough to do it. I think he planned the years to have his kids with the hoax in mind as well as just loving to have his own kids. They are old enough to understand the hoax reasons and be able to participate while keeping a secret. But they are also young enough that they are still children, and not adults ready to go do their own thing in life, career-wise or raising a family of their own. If the hoax ends this year, (4 years) then Prince will be only 16, bd is Feb 13.

Some of the main reasons I say the suicide is hoax is:
1)TMZ first posting just like MJ's death, including taking her to same hospital
2)Front has several tweets seeming to foretell the suicide.
3)CM is off the wall funny in his message to her from jail. Imagine, the killer of the father is allowed to do this! In what country or planet?
4)Tito seemed way too casual about the family doing great, when suicide is complex and not easily bandaged and gotten better.
5) Debbie tweets away about her horses on the day her daughter does this,  only upset about the paps. Yet media said she told them about the S initially. Yeah right...
6)The timing of it, during AEG trial, and after Wade Robson's false accusation--seeming to be a counter attack to that.
7)Paris did 'improv' with her dad, crying on the spot, as in the memorial, and this seems similar emotional outburst.

Am I forgetting something?

Do, I hear ya about the NWO and Sony being behind the hoax, but this theory present problems too. Why Back, Front, TS, the kids involved, etc., with so much love and humor, and creativity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

June 10, 2013, 03:47:50 AM
Quote MJonmind:

Do, I hear ya about the NWO and Sony being behind the hoax, but this theory present problems too. Why Back, Front, TS, the kids involved, etc., with so much love and humor, and creativity.

Mjonmind, believe me, I'm having a really hard time comprehending all this stuff!
But is it possible, that others (not Michael, or people close -in a good way- to Michael, were behind Back, Front, TS (when was the last time we heard from TS by the way? I'm not on hoaxbook so maybe I'm missing something, but the guy vanished in thin air or something? When was the last time he posted a 'religious' update? Or finished a level?). Is it possible that 'they' (bad ones, using Michael for their own purposes) were planning this for Michael, starting a long time ago, and after Michaels 'death' a major company/people influenced the newsreports, the movie 'This is it' (with the four years and the BAM) and put information out so that it seems Michael himself is behind all of this? Why is John Branca saying: 'I'm Michael Jackson now'!!!!
It's just that I can't see for the life of me that Michael is behind the latest 'troubles' with Wade Robson and Paris.
I'm really starting to believe that the Jackson family is under control also. Why did they talk to Oprah several times, knowing that she believed Michael was guilty? Why is Prince on ET? Why did the family talk to people from tabloid/gossip shows, knowing that they were the ones trashing Michael?? How can they act with much love, humor and creativity, knowing what they did to him? Why not mentioning names, they said they knew who were behind this (just like LM said in the Oprah interview) and that Murray was just the fall guy. Because it's all a hoax?
Using children to this extent in the hoax does not feel right. Whether it's true or not, this will stick to Paris in the future. The family can go along with a few lies, but not to this extent. How will people react to Michael if he 'did' this to his daughter, just to make a 'point'?
I really believed in the hoax and I crave for justice for Michael, but it seems further away then ever. Except if they are going to 'use' him, again. :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

June 10, 2013, 06:04:11 AM
sweetsunsetwithMJ
Debbie Rowe - Debbie Rowe wants to help Paris Jackson
08 June 2013

.........................it is reported Debbie willing to ''take custody''......
She wants the gifts back  :LolLolLolLol: , gifts for which she was paid $ 8 million to go quietly into the sunset . :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxmpWsNgklg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 10, 2013, 06:10:05 AM
Michael is mocking the media thorough this hoax, he is trying to drive them crazy (at least I see it that way due to I've learned not to believe all what media tells and writes and just because it's print doesn't mean is the gospel, lesson learned) and if it's true that Paris' suicide bid is a hoax (what I believe) don't worry about Paris because his father is gonna make it clear that everything was staged for a good cause. I agree this news about Paris was devastating but I think on the other hand Michael has been dropping clues to make believers and rest of the world learn that all this is a faked situation as MJonline very well has named with those main reasons for this suicide to be a hoax list.

If I didn't believe in Michael and his plan I wouldn't keep on following this hoax and I wouldn't keep on reading this forum because it would hurt me and it would go against my feelings because it's being hard, really hard, but I will support him till the end of this adventure.

Just some reminders:

Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists.
Michael Jackson

Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.
Michael Jackson

When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see.
Michael Jackson

I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.
Michael Jackson

And that goes to Paris too.
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 06:20:29 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions