Re: mj's journal detailing hoax
June 04, 2013, 03:27:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Every one is trying to benefit from the hoax. Claiming that MJ is alive would draw the public's attention to the author and books will be written about this subject. Another Pearl Jr??

I've read that blog several times, left a comment months ago for derek, no response on what he thought........cassandra disappeared from twitter sometime ago........is she real? no one seems to know...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 04, 2013, 05:22:15 PM
Every one is trying to benefit from the hoax. Claiming that MJ is alive would draw the public's attention to the author and books will be written about this subject. Another Pearl Jr??

I've read that blog several times, left a comment months ago for derek, no response on what he thought........cassandra disappeared from twitter sometime ago........is she real? no one seems to know...........

I always thought there must be a way to leak all those clues we have been given, the only way Michael has to communicate with us is through the internet so it wouldn't be far fetched if he used some alias to leak us all that info the same way some vids were leaked right after his "death" such as the one of the Pepsi burn, so once the purpose is served no need for that blog to continue on line I could be wrong but it's the way I see it, who else but Michael could know about the whole hoax, nobody else IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 04, 2013, 06:52:57 PM
curls:
This is a really old article, one I read back in my early days of considering the possibility of MJ being alive. It served a purpose and sowed some seeds. Gotta love it!

Exactly, same here.  Whether DC's site was credible or not, it served a purpose.  It also introduced the MJ/Elvis parallels very early on in the hoax.

I think the same !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 04, 2013, 08:41:33 PM
you might be right about that, but derek is a real person, I looked him up......anyway, that blog was from 7/7/09 so no one is really writing about the diary anymore......I guess I'm just curious about who cassandra was.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2013, 08:50:38 AM
you might be right about that, but derek is a real person, I looked him up......anyway, that blog was from 7/7/09 so no one is really writing about the diary anymore......I guess I'm just curious about who cassandra was.........

Who is this Cassandra you all mention (im still a baby MJDH person and know not of her yet!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions