After Michael Jackson's death in 2009, two things were on the minds of many: justice and money. With the conviction of Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, justice was brought. But the dollar bills continue to be sought. The Jackson family's $40 billion wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live is underway in Los Angeles court, and someone is flying high with an apparent message for Los Angeles: "Follow The $ To Michael Jackson."

The Hollywood Reporter reports that "a small plane was circling around Miracle Mile area office buildings in Los Angeles on Thursday" pulling the banner. And today's sighting was not the first.

A small plane was spotted flying over the Santa Monica coastline Tuesday exhibiting the same message, according to THR. The aircraft also displayed its advice near the L.A. Times office in Downtown L.A. earlier this month:

Susan King @mymackie

Plane this morning flying banner near the Times: "Follow the Money to Michael Jackson's death"
8:49 AM - 15 May 2013

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No word yet on who's behind the stunt or who exactly it's directed at, but the message is pretty darn obvious. Heck, aside from the Jackson family, the banner could also be directed at Wade Robson, the famous choreographer who's filed suit against the Jackson Estate alleging MJ molested him years ago. However, the 30-year-old dancer is reportedly not asking for a huge chunk of change, possibly totaling no more than $15,000.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

So which one is it?
"Follow The $ To Michael Jackson."  Maybe as in MJ's the one putting out the cost for the 'show'! He's in charge!
"Circling around Miracle Mile."  Well it's going to take a miracle for MJ to pull this all off!

or
"Follow the Money to Michael Jackson's death", meaning vultures again out for MJ's money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Well the money trail leads directly to MJ himself so I about busted out laughing when I saw the topic title :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
this is amazing.
made me think of the airplane that appears in 'Hold My Hand' at 2:22

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I'm intrigued to know who is behind this prank, now, Wade has no shame, for $ 15,000. rusty and his alleged abuse  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

La Toya's words "follow the money trail" crossed my mind when I read the title. Maybe La Toya is flying that plane :icon_lol:

La Toya Jackson: Michael Feared He Would Be Killed
June 21, 2011 Celebrity Books
Nearly two years after Michael Jackson's untimely death, his sister La Toya has released a new memoir, "Starting Over," in which she reveals that King of Pop was afraid he would be murdered over his multi-million dollar music publishing catalogue.

La Toya also addressed issues surrounding Dr. Conrad Murray, charged with involuntary manslaughter, and said the cardiologist was "evasive" and filled with excuses after her brother's overdose. The "Celebrity Apprentice" alum insisted there was something more sinister about MJ's death.

"I truly feel Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy. I think it's too easy to blame him. I think the investigation needs to go a bit further than just stopping at Dr. Murray," Jackson told "Extra's" AJ Calloway at a launch party in NYC Monday.

In the memoir, La Toya opens up about the alleged abuse she endured from her former manager and husband, Jack Gordon. "He took away my self-esteem, my self-worth." She added, "I'm here to tell women: when someone hits you or touches you, that's one time too many."

She also believed Michael to be a victim of abuse, claiming she found a note written by the superstar, asking their father to get "these people out of my life."

In a separate interview with "Extra," La Toya claims "these people" were greedy concert promoters, attorneys and managers who ultimately contributed to MJ's death. "In their eyes he was worth more dead than alive."

"When you follow the money trail, you know exactly what happened," she hinted.

"You hug him and you felt nothing but bones," La Toya recalled, adding, "Michael wasn't able to get through one song, AJ, not one song."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Well the money trail leads directly to MJ himself so I about busted out laughing when I saw the topic title :icon_lol:

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

MJ Air lol
:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I love this...
Ahaha @Bec,'MJ Air'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

All I can say people is that everything is blending in so well with Jermaine's clue: "But this is really not it, there is going to be much more going on, but this definitely is it, but it is not the final curtain, no!"   :icon_e_wink:

My take is that it is MJ AIR!  Sweet!! :icon_e_biggrin:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
MJ Air lol

:th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Jos

And  :th_bravo: to you Blankie for uploading that picture!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

curls

Anyone else think that doesn't work as a sentence?  .....  that 'to' doesn't fit in my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

you know it is at the end of the movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal