Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone else think that doesn't work as a sentence?  .....  that 'to' doesn't fit in my mind.

maybe it meant money's the reason behind MJ's death...that's how i understood it.
Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:10:13 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
MJ Air lol

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

paula-c

Who would benefit most with the death of MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

MJ would. And did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Anyone else think that doesn't work as a sentence?  .....  that 'to' doesn't fit in my mind.
Yes I agree, it's an awkward way of saying it, probably poor English grammar, meaning to me that the message is meant to be confusing.

And Bec you're right too. The thing is that all kinds of people are truly benefiting from MJ's death.
MJ the most! Then TMZ, AEG, the whole Jackson family, insider people involved in MJ's life to some extent, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Snickers, other media that covered events, and a multitude of advertisers online-- since the 'death' and hoax awoke an explosion of online usage. And I'm sure I'm missed many more.  This is probably a joint effort gigantic money-making endeavor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Yes I agree, it's an awkward way of saying it, probably poor English grammar, meaning to me that the message is meant to be confusing.

And Bec you're right too. The thing is that all kinds of people are truly benefiting from MJ's death.
MJ the most! Then TMZ, AEG, the whole Jackson family, insider people involved in MJ's life to some extent, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Snickers, other media that covered events, and a multitude of advertisers online-- since the 'death' and hoax awoke an explosion of online usage. And I'm sure I'm missed many more.  This is probably a joint effort gigantic money-making endeavor.

I agree that it is MJ who is benefiting the most from his "death", and rightfully so since it was his idea!  And I agree that those who have partnered with Michael in the hoax are benefiting as well.

I also think that his hoax has exposed a lot of hangers-on, or wannabe hangers-on, who came crawling out of the woodwork to make a quick buck to sell their "insider" information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree that it is MJ who is benefiting the most from his "death", and rightfully so..."

This is God's plan!! 

In my very first post on this site in May 2010 I said this:

“And just like Job, God did not allow Satan to take his life in the process, and in the end, “the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before” (Job 42:10). And He’s doing the same for Michael right now. This is God’s promise to you MJ, “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you” (Joel 2:25).” God is allowing him to regain the finances that evil and greedy men have caused him to lose!"

And again I say, this is God's plan that Michael would benefit the most! And of a truth, God's plans never fail!!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

Onthewingsoflove! Yep!
 :th_bravo:
I found where you had posted this about Job before, and then read the whole page  of discussion-- so interesting especially the the story at the bottom of people telling of MJ's love for books!
Plus it's said that MJ read his Bible every day! One reason that I believe Front and MJ are closely related to MJ or actually him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Everyone knows when a celebrity dies they become more famous and their Estate reaps profits. That's always what happens. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Plus it's said that MJ read his Bible every day! One reason that I believe Front and MJ are closely related to MJ or actually him.

I agree with you! I remember in an earlier post responding to one of TS's post saying: "Your knowledge of the scriptures intrigues me." That in itself causes me to believe that TS is Michael. As I said then and will say again, Michael spent many nights in hotels rooms and I am sure he read everything he could get his hands on to fill those hours, including the hotel room Gideon Bible!!

And yes when a person dies sometime they make more in death. But here is something I wrote in response to a post by RK:

“It's interesting that you would quote that verse of scripture. God gave that same verse to me shortly after I came to the conclusion in Sept. of 2009 that Michael was not dead. That He would restore to Michael everything that evil and greedy men had caused him to lose over the years. And He is doing that, because according to Forbes Michael Jackson topped their list of dead celebrity earners!

Michael has for almost two years been laughing all the way to the bank!  Praise the Lord! That's a wide gap between 60 million and 275 million. God is good and I am just loving it! He is rewarding Michael for the love and compassion he showed to not only children but adults as well.”

Again Michael has made it into the Guiness World Records!  And that's nobody but God!!!

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14; KJV)

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Onthewings, since day 1 for me, this hoax has partly involved the supernatural/spiritual/Biblical dimension. It's deep down in my heart that I feel things, or call it gut intuition. My 'awakening' was approx. mid July 2009 after intensely researching MJ after the 'death' news, since I had never had the slightest interest in him before and was strangely drawn like a magnet. And then, TS and Front kept confirming things I was feeling--an amazing astounding journey/ride, with bumps and scares along the way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Exacty how I experienced it! @MJonMind

At some point, it felt very scary. But now I'm okay with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Yes MJONMIND and JOS, I remember reading a lot of posts in my beginning weeks of those who were also drawn here because of "the supernatural/spiritual/Biblical dimension" who never followed MJ, of which I am one.

And I truly believe that it was God bringing together His sincere prayer warriors to cover Michael, his family and all associated with him in prayer throughout this entire endeavor! "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

The money Michael is making in death is only one of the fruits of all those prayers. And I intend to stick around to see the other fruits!!!

Thank you and all the other prayer warriors who are on this site! Know that your labor of love will not go unrewarded!!
 :bearhug:

This is my sincere prayer for each and every one of you:
May God continue to bless you, and make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace in all that you do!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Yes MJONMIND and JOS, I remember reading a lot of posts in my beginning weeks of those who were also drawn here because of "the supernatural/spiritual/Biblical dimension" who never followed MJ, of which I am one.

And I truly believe that it was God bringing together His sincere prayer warriors to cover Michael, his family and all associated with him in prayer throughout this entire endeavor! "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

The money Michael is making in death is only one of the fruits of all those prayers. And I intend to stick around to see the other fruits!!!

Thank you and all the other prayer warriors who are on this site! Know that your labor of love will not go unrewarded!!

This is my sincere prayer for each and every one of you:
May God continue to bless you, and make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace in all that you do!
OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

gwynned

Everyone knows when a celebrity dies they become more famous and their Estate reaps profits. That's always what happens.

Not exactly.  I'm not so sure the celebrity's estate usually reaps the lion's share of the profits.  My guess is that even in 'death' celebrities and their estates were ripped off by record companies and studios.  Michael may be just executing a script played out many times before.  With his particular humor and genius, of course.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions