Joe Jackson - Wade Robson paid to lie
May 23, 2013, 05:03:39 AM
5/23/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
JOE JACKSON
Wade Robson's Getting
PAID TO LIE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EXCLUSIVE
Wade Robson is getting paid big money to destroy Michael Jackson's reputation with child abuse allegations ... so says MJ's dad Joe Jackson.

Joe was at the airport in L.A. Wednesday when we asked about Wade's claims against the MJ estate -- that the singer sexually abused him as a child for years -- but Joe doesn't buy Wade's story for a second ... and he's not placing the blame entirely on Wade's shoulders either.

Joe's got his own conspiracy theory about who's REALLY behind Wade's allegations ... and whoever it is has a massive wallet.

Joe can sure motor for 84!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Joe Jackson - Wade Robson paid to lie
May 23, 2013, 06:43:08 AM
The smily face of Joe gives me peace of mind I mean could a father talk about a so serious issue laughing?? if WR claim were true Joe would be very angry however Jermaine was angry in TMZ vid so I am 50/50 with this story, I don't know what to think anymore  :confused:.
Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 06:45:47 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
May 23, 2013, 09:04:55 AM
I think AEG is behind this 1000%  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:21:04 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 23, 2013, 09:13:59 AM
All we really know is that Wade is lying (body language analysis). That he is being paid to do it is pure speculation. That he is being paid to do it to satisfy a malicious agenda is even further speculation. I'm not sure it's wise to condemn a person like this in lieu of proof. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

May 23, 2013, 09:45:12 AM
Hang on.....did this dude refer to Taj as Joe Jackson's nephew....at about 0:42 secs? wtf

...dude needs to bone up on the Jackson family tree...lol
Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 10:08:19 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2013, 10:56:47 AM
I think AEG is behind this 1000%  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is what I believe too.  If we believe that there are no coincidences in life, then it would be safe to deduce that the timing of the allegations are extremely important and suspicious. Wade came out with these allegations just as the AEG trial was underway. 

I wanted to re-post my reply from this thread from May 17th, since it applies to the topic we're discussing: Wade Robson-MJ forced me to have sex

TMZ Articles / Re: Wade Robson - MJ forced me to have sex......
« on: May 17, 2013, 04:03:14 AM »
Wade is a despicable human being.  He's getting paid big money for:
1- Creating doubt in people, that's all he needs to do, by creating doubt less people will have sympathy for Michael, more people will believe the saying "where
     there is smoke, there's fire".  The timing of these allegations is very crucial, with the wrongful death lawsuit just starting, now more people will have the
     tendency to not stand by Katherine's side.
2- Creating a  distraction.  People will be distracted by these allegations and will not have time to  pay attention to the wrongful death lawsuit. This is what
     "they" are hoping and counting on.

As Tom M. said, "Why call yourself a creditor if it's not about money?" It's not in Michael to hurt a bug let alone a child.  He did everything he
could to help a child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 23, 2013, 11:01:24 AM
the reaction to the prodding about taj is interesting . but is the reaction different simply because of the way it is put out by the interviewer?  and is that an on going issue? know what i mean?

as far a aeg being behind wade , wouldn't that be the obvious conclusion ? why would they risk that ? idk :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

May 23, 2013, 11:01:53 AM
These are some pretty big allegations being leveled at Wade and AEG with no evidence to back them up. Does no one see the irony?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

May 23, 2013, 11:30:08 AM
Very true bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 23, 2013, 01:32:11 PM
These are some pretty big allegations being leveled at Wade and AEG with no evidence to back them up. Does no one see the irony?

so on wades part if he at some point before going to trial drops all this then does he have any legal liability?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:11:22 PM

Can you please clarify?  :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 23, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
we have two other threads one about wade saying something about inspiring others to come forward another about taj confession about his situation. could it be that taj was who wade was hoping to inspire? could it be that the note to dee dee would be something that might prove benificial in some way? this is not the first time the note has shown up. if you molested your nephew would you right a note to his mother advising her to read an article about how sometimes relatives might even molest relatives? another question i have to ask is did he make contact with tito over this subject or only dee dee? :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:22:48 PM

This is what I believe too.  If we believe that there are no coincidences in life, then it would be safe to deduce that the timing of the allegations are extremely important and suspicious. Wade came out with these allegations just as the AEG trial was underway. 

I wanted to re-post my reply from this thread from May 17th, since it applies to the topic we're discussing: Wade Robson-MJ forced me to have sex

TMZ Articles / Re: Wade Robson - MJ forced me to have sex......
« on: May 17, 2013, 04:03:14 AM »
Wade is a despicable human being.  He's getting paid big money for:
1- Creating doubt in people, that's all he needs to do, by creating doubt less people will have sympathy for Michael, more people will believe the saying "where
     there is smoke, there's fire".  The timing of these allegations is very crucial, with the wrongful death lawsuit just starting, now more people will have the
     tendency to not stand by Katherine's side.
2- Creating a  distraction.  People will be distracted by these allegations and will not have time to  pay attention to the wrongful death lawsuit. This is what
     "they" are hoping and counting on.

As Tom M. said, "Why call yourself a creditor if it's not about money?" It's not in Michael to hurt a bug let alone a child.  He did everything he
could to help a child.

My thoughts exactly....why file the claim?  If Wade wanted to just tell his story, why did he sit on it for so long and why file a claim....NOW?

...just tell the story! No need to file against the estate....

But he didn't do that did he?  :suspect:

....So why go public with it?  If he just wanted "healing" and to "put it behind" him, then what was Wade's motivation?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 23, 2013, 04:55:26 PM
for the sake of conversation , if it isn't about money ( isn't it interesting that with the whole jackson aeg thing it is said it is not about the money ) and wade is lying right now for a purpose. if there is no monetary gain how does his filing effect the estate?   obviously we are not experts here and i assume none of us know wade but does he give off the air of ummm it causing him discomfort to say these things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 23, 2013, 05:08:55 PM
@ Snoopy71     I think AEG is behind this 1000% 

Me too think the same....AEG hoped in large receipts with This is it tour, exploiting Mike  and  he with  June 25 did not allow this...
and they understood all..... :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions