~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
5/13/2013 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jermaine Jackson didn't mince words when we asked him about the recent molestation allegations made against his brother Michael by choreographer Wade Robson ... saying simply, "He's full of s**t."

JJ points out ... not only did Robson testify under oath that MJ never touched him, but Wade and his mother helped Jermaine write his book a few years back.

As TMZ first reported, Robson filed docs on May 1 asking a judge to allow him to file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate ... claiming sexual abuse. A lawyer for the estate calls the claim "outrageous and pathetic."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

don't know if it means a lot but it looks like jerm could be wearing the same pink shirt under another that he had on when they ask about what taj had said on his twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
As usual Jermaine minces no words. :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

humm they helped with jermaines book .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think he is just trying to get money, but since he might have lied under oath they better throw perjury at him, since this is exactly what this is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions