Michael Jackson's make-up artist warned in the 1990s that the star could die due to his drug addiction, she testified Friday, adding that people were initially lying after his 2009 death.

Karen Faye, who worked for the self-styled King of Pop for 27 years, said she voiced concern to a drugs therapist after Jackson's "Dangerous" tour in the early 1990s, which was cut short when the singer went into rehab.

She was speaking at a Los Angeles trial pitting Jackson's 82-year-old mother Katherine against AEG Live, the promoter of his final tour whom she accuses of negligently hiring doctor Conrad Murray.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011. The Jackson family matriarch says AEG Live were responsible for hiring the medic, and should have known he was inappropriate for the job.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009 of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, given to him by Murray to help with his insomnia. Lawyers for AEG say he had used the drug, usually only meant for a hospital setting, for years.

"EVERYBODY WAS LYING AFTER HE DIED .. and everyone knew," said Faye, who was asked to do the make-up on Jackson's corpse. "I FELT RETOUCHING MICHAEL WAS PART OF THAT LIE AND I DIDNT WANT TO BE PART OF IT," she said.

Faye, who also did Jackson's hair, said she began to be seriously worried during the "Dangerous" tour. "I said I was afraid Michael could die," she said, adding: "There were times when he was OK and times when I was worried."

On one tour stop in Singapore she stumbled into his dressing room to find him taking medication, which he said was to reduce a bald spot on his scalp from burns received during an accident while making a Pepsi advert in 1984.

At times on the tour she saw Debbie Rowe, who at the time was a nurse for Jackson's dermatologist Dr Arnold Klein but would later marry the singer, carrying medications for the star.

Faye added that she voiced concerns about Jackson's drug abuse with his siblings Rebbie, LaToya and Randy. The family tried unsuccessfully to get him into rehab in later years, she said.

"I never knew them to be successful ...I'm sure they were trying to help him in any way the could," she said.

The trial continues into its third week Monday.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What a freakin' hogwash. Karen Faye worked 27 years for Michael and somehow just never got around to 'help'? This puts KF in a very uncomfortable position, because, if she stayed 27 years with Michael, then she was in on it. For the better or for the worse. She felt retouching Michaels' corpse was part of that lie and she didn't want to be part of it?! Well, KF, in 2009 you sure proudly talked about your retouching of Michael after he died. That makes her hell of a part of the lie.  I don't know, but I once was in a position where I worked for a financial guru. When I began to realize I was contributing to a perverted system, I quit. She didn't. She stayed. You cannot stay around a lie if you have a heart, thus you dismiss the good pay for a better consciousness. I would just like to know her real reasons for her staying 27 years but shutting up for 27 years. In my eyes she was supporting the lie around Michael. If she even was a handler of his ...

The Jackson family matriarch says AEG Live were responsible for hiring the medic, and should have known he was inappropriate for the job. Inappropriate for what 'job' exactly? Taking care of Michael? Or rather putting Michael down constantly? I am 100% sure Katherine did NOT say it with THESE words, even less do I believe she was the one who initiated this trial in the first place, as her attorneys are Sony attorneys. I can't shake this feeling off, that Sony sued AEG but using Katherine as a front (to hide their hands). Sure you can read this line as if Murray was not a good doctor, but more so it indicates, the sedating of Michael with Propofol was, where Murray was not appropriate for.. Katherine knows her son was being sedated, she sure would not say: Oh, Murray was inappropriate in administering Propofol to Michael.' That was the job. Not taking care of Michael.

Does Michael live? I sure hope so, but this begings to become a fiasco as big as the 911 lie. Nothing adds up. No matter how one turns it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Does Michael live? I sure hope so, but this begings to become a fiasco as big as the 911 lie. Nothing adds up. No matter how one turns it.

It's already too late to still doubt if Michael is dead or alive, Michael is Dave Dave in disguise and he made two appearances: one on TV at the beginning of the hoax and the other on a pic after 4 years in both cases they had to cover his hands in order not to be too blatant.

I really think Kare Faye is playing a role in this hoax just to set doubts among the beLIEvers community, I am starting to think that Michael didn't really want us to be 100% sure he was alive and he needed someone to play that role that's why she was interacting with some beLIEvers by twitter, furthermore when she said that it took her 9 hours to make up Michael's dead body I was thinking about the possibility that it could be a big clue to make us wonder why she needed that long time to make up Michael's face, this fact led me to believe she was making up somebody else face to impersonate Michael, IMO.
Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:07:39 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

It's 12 days from June 25 to July 7; the body would be pretty disgusting by then even refridgerated.
Latoya was made guardian of his body?? Joe Jackson said on LKL he didn't know where the body was and hadn't seen it yet.
Forest Lawn said no Michael Jackson was buried there, and the crypt there continued to have no name on it.
So what or who did KF put 9 hours of make-up on and for who to see, since it was always a closed casket?
Therefore she's a pretty good liar!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@MJonmind  it's 12 days from June 25 to July 7; the body would be pretty disgusting by then even refridgerated.
Latoya was made guardian of his body?? Joe Jackson said on LKL he didn't know where the body was and hadn't seen it yet.
Forest Lawn said no Michael Jackson was buried there, and the crypt there continued to have no name on it.
So what or who did KF put 9 hours of make-up on and for who to see, since it was always a closed casket?
Therefore she's a pretty good liar!!

Corret MJonmind...I remember all...and the car with the coffin disappeared just finished the Staples memorial  ?  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:59:37 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Well i was reading between the lines lol everyone was lying after his death because he didnt die she didnt do his makeup because there was no body to do make up on lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael Jackson's make-up artist warned in the 1990s that the star could die due to his drug addiction, she testified Friday, adding that people were initially lying after his 2009 death.

Karen Faye, who worked for the self-styled King of Pop for 27 years, said she voiced concern to a drugs therapist after Jackson's "Dangerous" tour in the early 1990s, which was cut short when the singer went into rehab.

She was speaking at a Los Angeles trial pitting Jackson's 82-year-old mother Katherine against AEG Live, the promoter of his final tour whom she accuses of negligently hiring doctor Conrad Murray.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011. The Jackson family matriarch says AEG Live were responsible for hiring the medic, and should have known he was inappropriate for the job.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009 of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, given to him by Murray to help with his insomnia. Lawyers for AEG say he had used the drug, usually only meant for a hospital setting, for years.

"EVERYBODY WAS LYING AFTER HE DIED .. and everyone knew," said Faye, who was asked to do the make-up on Jackson's corpse. "I FELT RETOUCHING MICHAEL WAS PART OF THAT LIE AND I DIDNT WANT TO BE PART OF IT," she said.

Faye, who also did Jackson's hair, said she began to be seriously worried during the "Dangerous" tour. "I said I was afraid Michael could die," she said, adding: "There were times when he was OK and times when I was worried."

On one tour stop in Singapore she stumbled into his dressing room to find him taking medication, which he said was to reduce a bald spot on his scalp from burns received during an accident while making a Pepsi advert in 1984.

At times on the tour she saw Debbie Rowe, who at the time was a nurse for Jackson's dermatologist Dr Arnold Klein but would later marry the singer, carrying medications for the star.

Faye added that she voiced concerns about Jackson's drug abuse with his siblings Rebbie, LaToya and Randy. The family tried unsuccessfully to get him into rehab in later years, she said.

"I never knew them to be successful ...I'm sure they were trying to help him in any way the could," she said.

The trial continues into its third week Monday.

Karen Faye warned star could die of drugs Thanks Karen for letting us know how MJ would die when the time was right for the biggest hoax in history..!!!

Sorry, but to me, she is only claiming she knew MJ had a drug problem during this time ONLY...not for the whole 27 years.   We all know he was a private person, and was medicated for other health problems, including strong pain meds and all sorts of cortisone medications for Lupus.....Everything else she states, is that she saw MJ taking medications....she never said they were DRUGS OF ADDICTION !!!  We all take medicinal drugs. Strong pain medication will make you very drowsy and unable to be aroused easily...especially if you take them with coke or pepsi and the caffeine increases the effects of the analgesics...Codeine Phosphate and Doxylamine Succinate increase the drowsiness..... (spoken by an ex-pain medication addict)

"EVERYBODY WAS LYING AFTER HE DIED"   Yes, we know that Karen...Michael never died....so everyone was lying... :icon_razz:

"I FELT RETOUCHING MICHAEL WAS PART OF THAT LIE "  Again Karen clearly states that the whole thing was a lie, and that she never retouched MJ's corpse ...

Call me ambitious, but that's how I read this transcript....Positive thoughts my friends.. :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:45:18 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This only has one read and it's what you have said, I agree with you I always suspected Karen Faye was playing a role in this hoax that's why in the early days of the hoax I remember to have read that Michael fired her because she was being unfair with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Karen faye is still lying through her teeth about everything that happened.

Let's be honest, Michael Jackson is the cash cow for everybody involved, if he had an addiction, or was extremely ill you can bet they would do everything in their power to get him better, no matter what it took. So for her to say that she told them about it than is bull.
There is also no reason his makeup should have taken that long, there had to be something else going on.

Oh yeah, I befriended  the real Dave Dave on facebook  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and he has a picture of just one of his eyes and they are clearly hazel brown, which is a far cry from the dark eyes we saw on larry king. I think dave dave was at the funeral, but not at larry king, but Looking at dave dave's pics on facebook you can see many similarities which is why I am sure they picked him.

Also weird side note: dave dave lives in las vegas, nevada and is going to unlv, and oddly enough the new cirque show at mandalay bay in las vegas called Michael jackson's ONE is going to be there as well. I wonder if Michael has had some secret part of this show, and he needs dave dave closer to him (just in case.) I know it's a long shot, just throwing some ideas out there.

Also ONE debuts only 4 days after his "death" on june 25th, anybody else think that is weird they had the debut so close to his death date? Seems weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Could you ask him if he went to Michael Bush's book event?
I mentioned your link here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes he did actually,it's in his mobile uploads: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

yes he did actually,it's in his mobile uploads: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :-)

Of course Dave Dave can't reveal yet he wasn't there with Michael Bush but Michael Jackson in disguise. I am trying to figure out how tall is Dave Dave but I can't find anything about it, somebody said is taller than MJ but I would like to know for sure because in that pic DD is slightly taller than Michael Bush and I posted a pic where MJ and MB were almost the same height.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I have mixed feelings about Karen Faye.  :icon_e_confused:

But personal feelings aside, I have no doubt Karen would do anything in the world for Michael.

I still have that image in my head of her waiting outside the gates at Forest Lawn when MJ first "died". I think she was either waiting for family members to show up or something.

Anyhow....

The part of the testimony that stood out to me was:

Faye, who also did Jackson's hair, said she began to be seriously worried during the "Dangerous" tour. "I said I was afraid Michael could die," she said, adding: "There were times when he was OK and times when I was worried." On one tour stop in Singapore she stumbled into his dressing room to find him taking medication, which he said was to reduce a bald spot on his scalp from burns received during an accident while making a Pepsi advert in 1984.

What makes this interesting is that she was careful to mention the Pepsi* Accident. (Coincidentally, The Pepsi Center Venue is currently contracted with AEG Live.)

The Singapore tour date she's referring to was between August 29 - September 1, 1993 (On 29 August, Jackson performed in front of 47,000 on his 35th birthday in Singapore.). This "dressing room" incident just also happens to be right after the "molestation allegations" became public.

Long story short...I think Faye is choosing her words/dates/recollections carefully.  :icon_e_wink:

*Edited*
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 04:55:41 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71:

Long story short...Faye  is choosing her words/recollections carefully.

Agree with your post.  I mentioned this in one of my posts before.  When Karen was on the witness stand, as I was reading either ABC7 or Anthony Mcartney tweets, all of her answers were centered around the Pepsi accident, the stage drop in Germany, and the allegations.  I think that she wanted the world to know that Michael's current situation/condition,  one who was addicted to prescription drugs and propofol, are all a result of what other people did to him either knowingly (on purpose) or as an accident.  He was taking medication because of the burn on his head from the Pepsi accident and because of the back pain he suffered after the stage fell while he was performing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Snoopy71:

Long story short...Faye  is choosing her words/recollections carefully.

Agree with your post.  I mentioned this in one of my posts before.  When Karen was on the witness stand, as I was reading either ABC7 or Anthony Mcartney tweets, all of her answers were centered around the Pepsi accident, the stage drop in Germany, and the allegations.  I think that she wanted the world to know that Michael's current situation/condition,  one who was addicted to prescription drugs and propofol, are all a result of what other people did to him either knowingly (on purpose) or as an accident.  He was taking medication because of the burn on his head from the Pepsi accident and because of the back pain he suffered after the stage fell while he was performing.

+1   Totally agree  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions