curlsTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Sorry, I can't get this to copy properly, maybe someone else can do it please.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here you go, curls:

WADE ROBSON
MICHAEL FORCED ME TO HAVE SEX
And to Keep Quiet About It
BREAKING NEWS
Wade Robson says the only reason he's now changing his story ... accusing Michael Jackson of sexually abusing him for 7 years is because Michael engaged in a campaign of manipulation to keep him silent, especially during MJ's 2005 child molestation trial.

Robson went on NBC Today and said, Michael "performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him" from the age of 7 ... until Robson was 14.

Robson claimed he testified in 2005 that Michael did NOT sexually abuse him because Michael told him what they were doing was "an expression of love" ... and added, "if you ever tell anyone what we're doing both of our lives and our careers will be over."

TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate last week, insisting MJ sexually abused him during his childhood for years, but according to sources he didn't take action until he saw a therapist following a nervous breakdown.

Robson referenced the breakdown on Today, saying ... "For the first time in my life I began to realize that my completely numb and unexplored feelings in relation to what Michael did to me might be a problem and maybe I need to speak to someone about it."

Interestingly, Robson denied repressing memories of the alleged abuse ... instead saying he was merely "psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

Robson added he doesn't excuse the alleged abuse, but he believed Michael was a "troubled man" who was an amazing talent, but "also a pedophile."

Michael Jackson's estate has told TMZ Robson's allegations are an "outrageous and pathetic" money grab.

Once again, looks very scripted. 

Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:01:01 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Shit's getting ugly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

It's those numbers that get me...from the age of 7 to 14......777.......that's just so damn hoaxy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Any other numbers

I just went on a skype rant about this

from 7 to 14
[11:04:34 AM] bec: for 7 years
[11:04:38 AM] bec: ugly
[11:04:42 AM] bec: but those numbers
[11:05:51 AM] bec: as ugly as this is
[11:05:58 AM] bec: those numbers cant be a coincidence
[11:06:01 AM] bec: any other numbers
[11:06:08 AM] bec: and whats the chances
[11:06:14 AM] bec: 7 to 14 for 7 years
[11:06:19 AM] bec: i mean come on
[11:06:28 AM] bec: could have been 8 to 15
[11:06:31 AM] bec: 10 to 12
[11:06:46 AM] bec: 11 to 15
[11:06:48 AM] bec: i mean
[11:06:54 AM] bec: 7 to 14?
[11:06:58 AM] bec: whats the chances
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:09:24 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
Something Robson said really stood out to me, now this is just paraphrasing, but he said about the fans reaction "they just need to be educated and they'll understand, it took me a while now i understand"

Almost as if to say , if we understand why he's doing it, then our reaction would be different, which goes back to us thinking Michael is behind it all.

Obviously this was about the supposed 'abuse' however maybe that was also a queue for people to start educating themselves more about what's going on with Michael now, (AEG, Trial etc) and to start thinking for themselves and to not believe everything they read. (Non-believers)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ

Latoya also just tweeted this, which I think is rather vague, but to me seems to be saying, 'wait it out and just ride the storm'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

RK

This line is pretty much the opinion I've heard people [non fans and media influenced]  say  to me in conversations about MJ ....so I take it as representation of common misperception [is that even a word?]  among the brain washed out there. They  don't argue the fact of his talent, the dislike is solely because of the allegations.
he believed Michael was a "troubled man" who was an amazing talent, but "also a pedophile."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone needs to make a list of all the people who slept/stayed/visited/walk in front of Neverland, so we just know how many might ask for money in the coming years  :icon_rolleyes:

RK : There is nothing strange in what people think. Pedophile are "random people" in their everyday behaviour... So random people can accept that MJ could be a pedo + a great humanitarian/artist.
The biggest problem is that they never made any effort to check if that was even true. Both cases prooved MJ innocent but yet people still consider him not to be "clean"

Now, we are told he is dead, and yet we don't buy it. So why would this people believe what the court says... They doubt. I always says "Truth is only what you believe in the most" I really wonder what it would take for them to actually believe he is innocent. Another molesting case will just put more doubt in their brains. This is why i wonder if it is MJ's plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
And our HERO pops up:

MJ'S LAWYER
Wade Robson is a
MONEY-GRUBBING LIAR

The lawyer who repped Michael Jackson in the 2005 molestation case is scoffing at Wade Robson's interview on "Today," telling TMZ, "This is a pathetic and an obvious grab for publicity and an attempt to put pressure on the [Michael Jackson] Estate to pay him money."

Tom Mesereau tells us Robson is flat-out lying when he says this is not about money, saying, "Why call yourself a creditor if it's not about money."  TMZ broke the story ... Robson has filed a belated creditor's claim with the MJ Estate.

Mesereau says Robson was grilled by the prosecutor in the 2005 criminal case and was unwavering.  He says it's simply unbelievable that the truth didn't surface when Robson was on the stand.  Mesereau says Robson is an intelligent guy who has volunteered statements in and out of court, defending Michael. 

As for the money ... Mesereau tells us, "Everyone knows this Estate is well over a billion dollars and growing." 

For the record, it's not at a billion bucks yet, but the Estate has made hundreds of millions of dollars and it will probably hit the billion dollar mark.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Yes that's the progress made since death. Brilliant artist, troubled... kid toucher. That's what they all say. Need some movement in the later department. Hopefully we are at this juncture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Yes that's the progress made since death. Brilliant artist, troubled... kid toucher. That's what they all say. Need some movement in the later department. Hopefully we are at this juncture.

The way you mention it make's me think people took PITY on MJ rather than ANGER. And i think it's even more dangerous because it means they accepted it as a known fact.
People love MJ but yet they are likely to agree he is a pedophile/troubled guy
When people are angry, you can proove them wrong and bring them back to truth. Here i just feel it will be a long road...
maybe it would take 3 times for people to understand it's about money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
@whatyourheartsays, no one is "angry". people are only judgemental and they don't understand easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

@whatyourheartsays, no one is "angry". people are only judgemental and they don't understand easily.

I meant that people are usually angry or horryfied by pedophile, they ask for explanation/punishment/revenge but with MJ's case they just consider him a troubled guy, considering his childhood, his life. This is what i was putting light on. Like Rk i often hear people talk like this about him. They don't show "bad" feelings because they love the artist but they have some kind of pity for the man himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

I meant that people are usually angry or horryfied by pedophile, they ask for explanation/punishment/revenge but with MJ's case they just consider him a troubled guy, considering his childhood, his life. This is what i was putting light on. Like Rk i often hear people talk like this about him. They don't show "bad" feelings because they love the artist but they have some kind of pity for the man himself.

I don't know how many people even react with anger towards MJ but the part of the world I live in? they indifferently, very coldly ask about all sorts of questions. And they ask, not becase they wanna know the truth, but to purely torture a MJ fan. I assume 3/4th of the world is so. Until and unless they are not taken aback by this death hoax, i see no vindication of MJ through words, because sadly words don't impact anymore in this situation. actions would.
and tbh, many won't even know that MJ has vitiligo. Can you believe that?
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 12:46:03 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions