Time of Death

• 33 Replies

Offline Christiana

• Hoaxer

Re: Time of Death

• on: December 28, 2009, 03:25:53 PM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Quote from: "larab"
they do work for hours in a "dead" body..specially if they can get a heartbeat eventually.
there is this new technique at ucla to revive people who have been dead for a couple of hours. they probably tried that too.

How do you know this? Standard prosedures dont allow that as far as my understanding goes, its more plausible that the paramedic thought he was dead though he "only" was clinically dead, which is NOT the same and there is a tiny chance of a sucsessfull recovery.

There was an article about UCLA being known to "raise the dead." We have a thread about it: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1689
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer

• on: December 28, 2009, 03:48:38 PM
I cannot belive what Randy Phillips says when he said Michael was on life support. I was on life support 6 years ago when I had pneumonia and my oxygen level got dangerously low. They put me in an induced coma and the machines were keeping me alive whilst they pumped very strong antibiotics into the vein in my neck. I was kept in this state for days until either improvement in my condition and my oxygen level had risen or they would have discussed with my family of switching life support off, this I learned later. My point is-if Michael was on life support do you honestly think Katherine would have given up immedietely? In fact even the Doctors wouldn't. What would be the point of putting someone on life support to be switched off soon after? This statement which Randy says cannot possibly be true.
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: December 28, 2009, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I cannot belive what Randy Phillips says when he said Michael was on life support. I was on life support 6 years ago when I had pneumonia and my oxygen level got dangerously low. They put me in an induced coma and the machines were keeping me alive whilst they pumped very strong antibiotics into the vein in my neck. I was kept in this state for days until either improvement in my condition and my oxygen level had risen or they would have discussed with my family of switching life support off, this I learned later. My point is-if Michael was on life support do you honestly think Katherine would have given up immedietely? In fact even the Doctors wouldn't. What would be the point of putting someone on life support to be switched off soon after? This statement which Randy says cannot possibly be true.

Im wondering if it was because they knew his brain was dead and unresponsive so they knew that even if they kept him alive his brain was irreparable, if you know what i mean?

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer

• on: December 28, 2009, 03:55:57 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

Im wondering if it was because they knew his brain was dead and unresponsive so they knew that even if they kept him alive his brain was irreparable, if you know what i mean?
Yes, I do know what you mean but I think it would not be ethical at all and would be out of the question to put anyone on life support who was brain dead. The ambulance crew would have definetely known how long he had been dead. I just think with all these BS statements they are all saying, Randy, the Jacksons etc it all just screams HOAX!!
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline babydoll

• Hoaxer

• on: December 28, 2009, 04:31:36 PM
The procedure is called the lazereth project, if you read into it it is really interesting. We had a doc here in Birmingham go to the classes, the percentage of ppl that make it are amazing!
TeLl Em ThAt It\'S HUMAN NATURE!

Offline i_need YoU

• Hoaxer

• on: December 29, 2009, 02:58:55 AM
i hate this thread...when ya keep talking about life support and cpr after he has been dead for hours it literelly turns my stomach upside down, i am starting to think he is well...dead  :cry:  oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. You guys is he death...say something that will comfort me to thinking its a hoax again. the whole story line with the paremedics going to hospital and murray telling them to continue working seems...true?? Why wouldnt put him on life support they wuld go through great messures to save Michael Jackson...i mean hello its the freakin king of pop!!! :o ...this story makes me think he is really gone

Offline becca26

• Hoaxer

• on: December 29, 2009, 03:18:24 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
they do work for hours in a "dead" body..specially if they can get a heartbeat eventually.
there is this new technique at ucla to revive people who have been dead for a couple of hours. they probably tried that too.

I don't really get it.. Your brain dies completely within 10 minutes after your heart has stopped. So what kind of life do you have, if they try to revive you after a couple of hours...

There is a book that I found while in the store a few weeks back looking for MJ's Moon Walker book, and right next to his was a book called 90 mins in heaven, so I bought both books, they were both great, but 90 min is a true story about a man whom dies in a car acciedent, he was dead for 90 mins, and he comes back with no brain damage!! Heres the link:http://www.90minutesinheaven.com/ I just thought that this may just remind some that anything is possible esp when you keep your faith!!
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Ninanina

• Hoaxer

• on: December 29, 2009, 05:58:18 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i hate this thread...when ya keep talking about life support and cpr after he has been dead for hours it literelly turns my stomach upside down, i am starting to think he is well...dead  :cry:  oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. You guys is he death...say something that will comfort me to thinking its a hoax again. the whole story line with the paremedics going to hospital and murray telling them to continue working seems...true?? Why wouldnt put him on life support they wuld go through great messures to save Michael Jackson...i mean hello its the freakin king of pop!!! :o ...this story makes me think he is really gone

Oh, don't loose your faith! We don't know the true timeline, and not the true events! It's all speculation, but of course we have to discuss every possibility in order to find the truth. There are still far too many inconsistencies and no proof, that he's dead!

Offline MJJ1982

• Hoaxer

• on: December 29, 2009, 02:56:31 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"

I don't really get it.. Your brain dies completely within 10 minutes after your heart has stopped. So what kind of life do you have, if they try to revive you after a couple of hours...

There is a book that I found while in the store a few weeks back looking for MJ's Moon Walker book, and right next to his was a book called 90 mins in heaven, so I bought both books, they were both great, but 90 min is a true story about a man whom dies in a car acciedent, he was dead for 90 mins, and he comes back with no brain damage!! Heres the link:http://www.90minutesinheaven.com/ I just thought that this may just remind some that anything is possible esp when you keep your faith!!

Thanks, and ofcourse there are exceptions  ;)
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal