You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The next big thing? Prince Michael Jackson makes his acting debut during cameo on finale episode of 90210
By JENNIFER RUBY
PUBLISHED: 05:52 EST, 14 May 2013 | UPDATED: 08:02 EST, 14 May 2013
Comments (47)

As the son of one of the world's biggest stars, there was no doubt that he was going to have a successful showbiz career.
And it seems that Michael Jackson's son Prince is already off to a good start, after making his acting debut on the season finale of 90210.
Playing a concert-goer who is injured by a falling stage, the 16-year-old stars alongside the show's lead characters in the last ever episode of the teen drama series, which aired in the US last night.
Scroll down for video

Acting debut: Prince Jackson made a brief appearance on the season finale of 90210, which aired in the US on Monday night
He admitted back in February that he wanted to pursue a career as an actor and director and it seems that the son of the late King Of Pop put his plan into action straight away.

More...
Michael Jackson's ex Debbie Rowe spends Mother's Day alone on her farm... despite rekindling relationship with daughter Paris Jackson
24 is back... for 12 episodes! Kiefer Sutherland to reprise role for brand new series
Despite it being a cameo, the teenager was able to speak his first ever lines in a scene opposite character Silver, played by Jessica Stoup.
During the last ever episode disaster strikes at a concert, which leaves Adrianna, played by Jessica Lowndes, trapped underneath the stage.

First on-screen lines: The son of the late Michael Jackson seemed to be at ease as he delivered his lines opposite Silver, played by Jessica Stroup

Injured concert-goer: The 16-year-old played a teen who had to seek medical attention when a stage collapsed on him
Michael Jackson's son makes his acting debut on 90210

Prince plays another unfortunate member of the audience who gets injured, and ends up chatting to Silver in the recovery room.
Speaking about the youngster's bit part, director Harry Sinclair told ET Online: 'He's very young but he was able to be totally relaxed and do his performance. It was very unusual and he seemed totally at ease.'
But despite his outwardly cool demeanor, Prince admitted: 'I'm probably my own worst critic. I don't watch myself.'

Things to come: Prince admitted back in February that he wants to pursue a career as an actor and director

Cameo: Despite the fact that that he only appeared on screen for a brief time, the director admitted to being happy with Prince's approach and attitude

Emotional scenes: Silver looked upset by the concert disaster as she performed opposite the young star

Final scenes: The cast, including Anna Lynn McCord, Shenae Grimes, Jessica, Robbie Jones and Tristan Wilds all starred in the last ever episode
'It was kind of more like just a regular conversation just with a camera in front,' he added.
Despite still being a teenager, the youngster has already had a taste of being in front of the camera as he turned guest correspondent for Entertainment Tonight earlier in the year, interviewing the stars of Oz: The Great and Powerful.
The last ever episode of 90210, which was sprung on both cast and fans when the network announced that it was being cancelled in February, tried its best to tie up every storyline.

Dramatic last episode: Navid gets injured in the last episode, after saving Adrianna from the collapsed stage

Reigniting the flame: The former couple seemed to rebuild their romance in the back of the ambulance during the episode

On/off love: The pair, who have broken up and got back together at various points during the five seasons, seemed to be giving things a go
Navid, played by Michael Steger Jr, rescues Adrianna from the scene of the stage collapse and they reignite their relationship in the back of an ambulance.
In other scenes, Liam, played by Matt Lanter, declares his love for Annie, played by Shenae Grimes, and gets down on one knee to propose.
Naomi, played by Anna Lynn McCord, ends up getting together with Robbie Jones' character Jordan while Silver gets some bad news in the form of a cancer diagnosis.

Romantic gesture: Liam, played by Matt Lanter, pops the question to Annie in the final scenes

New relationship: Naomi ends up by getting together with Jordan, played by guest star Robbie Jones

Aftermath: All of the cast were reunited as they dealt with the fall out from the concert disaster

Cancelled: The teen drama series was officially cancelled in February, not giving the cast and crew long to wrap up all the storylines

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Some comments are critical, but I thought he did a great job, considering it was only a few lines in a quiet scene.
He's definitely got charm!! Hopefully next time he'll be given a more challenging role.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

During the cameo Prince seems to be at ease and he acts naturally. I think it's a good start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I think they were testing him, since he is very young, they wanted to see how he wil do.  I believe he passed with flying colors.  He looks like he's been doing this all his life...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
During the cameo Prince seems to be at ease and he acts naturally. I think it's a good start.

:bearhug: I'm happy for Prince  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions