blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Can we conclude from this that MJ's heart is indeed 'in the right place'?!)

And that is beating hard and healthy?

Certainly , as always .... :icon_razz:and now that he  is quiet will be more wonderful  than usual  :bearhug: :moonwalk_: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I'm not sure if it's possible to even be skinny enough to see your heart beat though someones chest.
Anyway when Michael supposedly passed away he was 136 pounds or 61Kg and he was 5"9 which means he is at a healthy BMI for his age and height so I don't know what they are on about when they say he was super then...

Also check this out - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I'm not sure if it's possible to even be skinny enough to see your heart beat though someones chest.
Anyway when Michael supposedly passed away he was 136 pounds or 61Kg and he was 5"9 which means he is at a healthy BMI for his age and height so I don't know what they are on about when they say he was super then...

Wow Gr33, thanks for sharing this so good news, so Michael with six pack that's for sure the result of the work out with Lou Ferrigno, lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Wowww   :th_bravo:  thanks for sharing Gr33sian  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Thanks Gr33sian so much! New to me too!

by Phrozen_Inferno
Michael Jackson died................. with a Six-Pack
« on: July 02, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »
Jackson Bragged to Old Friend He Felt Great

Little by little we're able to fill in the blanks from Michael Jackson's last few weeks.

Now it turns out that back on May 5th he ran into an old friend and not only told her that he felt great, but showed off, too.

Joanne Horowitz manages Kevin Spacey and other actors. But back in the 1970s she worked in the music business and was the publicist for Studio 54. It was then that she met Michael, around the time of "Off the Wall." They hit it off, became great pals, and for a while she was his guide in New York.

Flash forward to this past May 5th: Horowitz was in Beverly Hills waiting to see her dermatologist. From one of the adjacent examination rooms she heard a lot of noise, thudding on the ground and hitting the walls.

"I asked the doctor what was going on," Horowitz told me last night. "He said it was Michael Jackson, practicing dance moves." Horowitz told the doctor, Arnold Klein, Michael was her old friend. Klein went next door and told Jackson, who came running in.

"We were so happy to see each other, It had been 25 years," said Horowitz. "He was in great shape, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. He showed off his body — flexing his muscles, he also lifted his shirt to show me his new six pack. He said he'd been working out for the new tour. He was very proud. He looked very fit. He wasn't wearing any makeup, either. And he had no bodyguards with him. He was just on his own."

Horowitz and Jackson reminisced about the old days, and Michael bragged to her about being a father. He invited her to the London shows, and even signed a CD for her that Klein kept in his office.

"He said everything was going great but he'd just gotten off the phone with someone about that auction, and he wasn't happy about that. But he seemed like the old Michael."

Horowitz did tell me she's been very dismayed about the coverage of Jackson since his death, especially the notion presented by tabloids, tmz.com and other outlets that the performer "wanted to die" and other crazy ideas.

"That couldn't have been further from the truth," Horowitz tells me.

Source: ShowBiz411

Now we know what MJ was doing 3-4 times a week for several hours at Klein's office--working out! No wonder he looked "loopy" and out of it--he was exhausted!!
 :michael-jackson:

Dermot O'Leary later said that when MJ had hugged him on the 02 arena stage, he had felt "ripped"!

Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 04:52:40 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MJonmind:

Dermot O'Leary later said that when MJ had hugged him on the 02 arena stage, he had felt "ripped"!

What do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

MJonmind:

What do you mean?
No. 5  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh MJonmind I haven't read yet the link you've posted but I understand what you mean now because I watched an interview made to this guy where he said that MJ's behaviour was weird and maybe like hinting he was not the real deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MJonmind:

What do you mean?
No. 5  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:thjajaja121:

He has always been skinny and relatively healthy, and it's not that uncommon for your heart to show a little bit, for people who are skinny and have thin skin (plus at 50, you can bet his skin might be a little thin) I feel Karen Faye is just adding more fuel to the fire to make the hoax even more real. By the way, I don't know if it has been discussed, but I heard that Karen Faye sold many of her pics of mj to tabloids like tmz, and also had a photographer take pics of him during the 2005 trial. Seems a little inappropriate to be taking pics of your boss and some of his worst moments in life.
Debbie Rowe has always been very protective of michael, and probably saw karen for the real fake  that  she is. :moonwalk_:

(didn't mean to go off topic, I just don't like Karen faye that much, and it seems debbie and lisa marie didn't trust her either.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions