You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson wrongful death trial: Witness says Jacko's beating heart visible to naked eye in days before his death

Makeup artist said she was in the King of Pop’s private quarters at Los Angeles’ Staples Center when costumer emerged wide-eyed from a bathroom after witnessing Jackson’s unclothed body.

Michael Jackson's beating heart was visible to the naked eye in the two days before his death, but his skeletal condition was shrouded in lies after his June 2009 overdose, a jury heard Friday.

Makeup artist Karen Faye testified she was in the King of Pop’s private quarters at Los Angeles’ Staples Center in late June 2009 when costumer Michael Bush emerged wide-eyed from a bathroom after witnessing Jackson’s unclothed body.

“He said, ‘Oh my God, Turkle, I could see Michael’s heart beat through the skin in his chest,’ ” Faye, whose tour nickname was Turkle, told jurors. Faye said Bush was clearly “upset.”

“It was like, ‘Oh my God!’ He was pretty much in shock,” Faye said of Bush.

The woman who served as Jackson’s primary makeup artist for nearly three decades said she personally prepared Jackson’s body for his family to view in his casket. She broke down crying, describing the intimate experience and how she later was asked to “help retouch” footage of Jackson for the posthumous documentary “This Is It.”

Faye declined the offer.

“It was a lie. I didn’t want a lie,” she told jurors. “Everybody was lying after he died, (saying) that Michael was well. Everybody knew that he wasn’t. I felt retouching Michael was just a part of that lie.”

Faye, 60, testified for Jackson’s mother Katherine on the ninth day of a civil trial pitting the “Thriller” singer’s heirs against AEG Live, the promoter of his ill-fated comeback concerts.

Katherine Jackson, 82, claims AEG negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray, the now-disgraced cardiologist serving four years for feeding Michael the milky anesthetic that killed him on June 25, 2009.

AEG denies any wrongdoing, claiming it was Jackson who hired Murray and caused his own self-destruction behind closed doors.

Faye’s Friday testimony offered a behind-the-scenes look at Jackson’s last two rehearsals on June 23 and 24.

She said while rehearsal footage from those final days shows Jackson dancing and singing on stage, he was a frail mess under his layers of multiple bulky shirts.

She said backstage in Jackson’s Staples Center dressing room, she overheard his manager Frank DiLeo inquire about his low weight and dismissively order someone to “get him a bucket of chicken.”

She wiped tears as she recalled the moment during the singer’s last 48 hours alive.

“It was so cold. It was such a cold response. It broke my heart,” she said.

Under cross examination by AEG lawyer Marvin Putnam, Faye admitted she had no idea whether anyone else stepped in to retouch the “This Is It” footage.

She also described being let go from Jackson’s entourage during his 1996 HIStory tour.

Faye said Jackson’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe — the biological mother of his two eldest children —- apologized to her years later for playing a role in her firing.

“Debbie Rowe was pregnant, Sir, and she was obviously in love with Michael Jackson,” Faye testified. “She (later) told me she was jealous of me being there as Michael’s makeup artist. She thought that Michael liked me better than her.”
Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:32:47 PM by hachiman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
We all have seen  This Is It.......I do not think Michael was a skeleton,skinny yes but has always been so... :moonwalk_: Michael , when he wants ,  will explain us why the reason for which he wants to circulate this news.... :ghsdf:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

So as usual KF is all about dramatic effect for her agenda.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
It's hard to know if they are speaking literally or metaphorically. It could be true in either case.

It is common knowledge that MJ used the (sound) of his own heartbeat in his song "Smooth Criminal"....and of course we all know the connections of the song to the TTI movie.  I find it ironic that Bush "saw" Michael's heartbeat being that himself, Thompkins and Faye were the last ones to "work" on MJ's body for his funeral "viewing".

Sound of a heartbeat = Pay attention to what you hear
Seeing a heartbeat = Pay attention to what is being shown

I notice also Faye recalls this incident from a third person perspective. She herself did not witness it.

I also liked the touch at the end where she mentions Debbie Rowe had her fired because she was jealous. (Interesting timing of mentioning this after Paris spent time with Debbie recently)...and it had nothing to do with the case. I also recall a story that stated Lisa Marie didn't care for Faye either.

:ghsdf: I have a feeling there is more to this "seeing heartbeat" stuff.

Heartbeat, cardiac arrest, cardiologist, heartbroken, heavy heart
....there's definitely more to it.

Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:43:03 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

...just wnted to say that I had a friend who was that thin I could see his heart beat even through his t-shirt... so that's quite "usual" to thin men?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I can sometimes see mine...freaks me out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

finfin

For some mad reason - this image came to mind:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

paula-c

She believes that what she thinks, believes, decides, believe and reason is the first and most important or simply lies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is not unusal to see the heart beating in a thin person -it is called a "thrill". I can see my own as I have chrons disease and therefore am very very thin at the moment.

It is nothing shocking-looking at the pictures of him Id say it wouldn't be something unusal for a man of his build and it is being thrown massively out of proportion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Paula,  :icon_lol:  I know but it was all I could find on it. Apparently it's NOTHING to worry about or there would be medical info out there to go see your doctor quick--you're dying! :icon_pale: :icon_albino:

I just asked my thin 25 year old son (5'10" and 140 lbs.) if he could see his heart beating. He checked and yep he said he clearly could!

Also from all reading I've done, thin people who eat very little, statistically live years longer than even normal weight people who eat several times a day. Somewhere I remember reading that MJ often/usually only ate once a day. Does anyone remember where that was said?  If Pepsi burn was halfway point in his hoax 'death', maybe age 50 was the halfway point in his real life!!
 :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 01:28:12 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I read somewhere that he fast once a week but eating once a day I see it very unlikely  :icon_eek:
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 02:59:21 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Yes, MJ was always thin.  KarenF should know that.  Look at his tendons...1980's to the 2000's:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I read somewhere that he fast once a week but eating once a day I see it very unlikely  :icon_eek:

There's a guy at my work who says he only eats once a day and has been for quite a while, he said his body got used to it.  I couldn't do that but it works for some I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

(Can we conclude from this that MJ's heart is indeed 'in the right place'?!)
Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 01:39:49 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
(Can we conclude from this that MJ's heart is indeed 'in the right place'?!)

And that is beating hard and healthy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions