sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: LA Times Article/ AEG Attorney
April 29, 2013, 05:19:37 AM
Mar7012 if Katherine Jackson won and took that money it would mean that Michael is dead and because that's not the case Michael will never smell that money, why?? because he is ALIVE.

Btw guys, what do you think about Unity Tour performing at the Staples Center I would like to have your feedback about it.
Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 05:21:38 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

April 29, 2013, 07:38:55 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mar7012 if Katherine Jackson won and took that money it would mean that Michael is dead ...........

Not necessarily ..... I haven't discounted the idea that AEG are 'in on it', so any outcome to the trial can be in the script. From your comment I take it you think KJ will lose. Remember many people said if Murray goes to jail, MJ's dead! I'm keeping a very open mind in all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 29, 2013, 08:06:10 AM

Michael's alleged debts are already paid off. 

IMO, AEG's role in all of this has yet to be determined because it can be argued both ways - for and against Michael/the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 29, 2013, 08:18:09 AM
Ps. I love how today's headlines say Jurors will get a "road map" to the trial.

Remember who's driving.

Lol.

And re: latest topic of convo on this thread: IMO it's all scripted. AEG is working with MJ on the hoax project. They are an entertainment company after all...

But again, that's just my opinion. Doesn't make it so. I will keep watchin'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 29, 2013, 08:31:47 AM
Mar7012 if Katherine Jackson won and took that money it would mean that Michael is dead ...........

Not necessarily ..... I haven't discounted the idea that AEG are 'in on it', so any outcome to the trial can be in the script. From your comment I take it you think KJ will lose. Remember many people said if Murray goes to jail, MJ's dead! I'm keeping a very open mind in all this.

:icon_eek:  :icon_e_confused: Well the comparison you are making between KJ-AEG trial and CM-MJ trial does make all sense, I didn't take that into account, thanks for opening my eyes and make it clearer.
Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:32:46 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

April 29, 2013, 11:41:39 AM

Well said, onthewingsoflove!  A "peaceful site" indeed, which I think is what he intended us to become.  This refining process has imbedded strength into the heart of us, equipping us for what is to come, and revealing unity along with stability and faith.  Faith that says we can stand even in the absence of mentors and guides.  Whatever happens, we can hold to the truth and never let go.

And very well said to you Angel!! I couldn't have said it any better! I totally agree with you! Michael has left no strings untied!
 :th_bravo:
 :bearhug:

Much blessings to you !!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:54:45 AM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

April 29, 2013, 11:52:37 AM
MY THEORY ON THE TRIAL AND HOW IT FITS INTO THE HOAX  :abouttime:

I know many of you are probably confused, you're saying "YES! This is IT!! But... is AEG in this hoax, if yes then what was the use? Why are they suing AEG for?" and many other questions. For those who have followed this conspiracy since the beginning should know that this hoax brings many reasons for its cause.

One out of two is not bad for a first timer!

You are wrong that we are confused!

You are right that we know that this hoax (and not conspiracy) has many reasons! As I quoted TS before and will quote him again, "It's all of the above!" Have you read that post on the old forum? If not, it's some very good reading !!

Bec can you post that link again, you found it for me before? Thanks!

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Jos

April 29, 2013, 12:55:28 PM
I like this one:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts  31m 
Several Michael Jackson's fans hanging out in the hallway outside the courtroom. One man has a MJ Immortal t-shirt.

Why Pointing out that one person 'ey?  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

bec

April 29, 2013, 04:10:42 PM
MY THEORY ON THE TRIAL AND HOW IT FITS INTO THE HOAX  :abouttime:

I know many of you are probably confused, you're saying "YES! This is IT!! But... is AEG in this hoax, if yes then what was the use? Why are they suing AEG for?" and many other questions. For those who have followed this conspiracy since the beginning should know that this hoax brings many reasons for its cause.

One out of two is not bad for a first timer!

You are wrong that we are confused!

You are right that we know that this hoax (and not conspiracy) has many reasons! As I quoted TS before and will quote him again, "It's all of the above!" Have you read that post on the old forum? If not, it's some very good reading !!

Bec can you post that link again, you found it for me before? Thanks!

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

I was looking for it and then quit because I remembered he's a fake informer so it doesn't matter what he says, doesn't make it true. Or false even.

But I agree, we are not confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

April 29, 2013, 08:40:23 PM
With all the utter bullcrap flying around the last few weeks and the media having a feeding frenzy about the potential stuff which may be raised during this trial - i.e. the chi-mo allegations, the paternity of the children, the drug addiction, doubles, MJ's debt....well it has certainly got the world's attention and the snakes are coming out of the wood works....it makes me think back to Front's hand written post from April 11 2012: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wrongs ---> Righted
Lies ---> Truth
Crucify ---> Resurrection

I think all the lies and BS from the past is being raised purposely, and, most likely alot of the stories intentionally planted by "someone" in order to get the media salivating like rabid dogs fighting over themselves to get the story and draw lots of global attention to it and also to remind the general population of the bullsh*t they believed being reported......only to have it BLOW up in their faces....BAM  :images: 

and then Front's words above will be realised  :smiley_abuv:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2013, 08:53:57 PM
Okay then, i got a question for you guys. Not a question for myself but for YOU, do you know the real truth behind this hoax? Have you followed MJ's clues and searched really really really deep into the situation? I have learned a whole bunch from this hoax alone that my knowledge to certain things i've questioned before (not about michael, but about this world we live in and our history) has been answered. This is much more than just a hoax people, this is A REVOLUTION!   :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2013, 08:56:37 PM
With all the utter bullcrap flying around the last few weeks and the media having a feeding frenzy about the potential stuff which may be raised during this trial - i.e. the chi-mo allegations, the paternity of the children, the drug addiction, doubles, MJ's debt....well it has certainly got the world's attention and the snakes are coming out of the wood works....it makes me think back to Front's hand written post from April 11 2012: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wrongs ---> Righted
Lies ---> Truth
Crucify ---> Resurrection

I think all the lies and BS from the past is being raised purposely, and, most likely alot of the stories intentionally planted by "someone" in order to get the media salivating like rabid dogs fighting over themselves to get the story and draw lots of global attention to it and also to remind the general population of the bullsh*t they believed being reported......only to have it BLOW up in their faces....BAM  :images: 

and then Front's words above will be realised  :smiley_abuv:

I AGREE :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 29, 2013, 09:05:16 PM
About AEG being in on it or not...a while ago I really was not sure - but now I think they probably are....not agreeing to stipulate that MJ is dead kind of sealed it for me....also I can't help thinking back to those SOTT's posts saying that Michael has corporate backing....which I wonder has that backing been AEG all along...being made to appear the baddies? time will tell (soon I hope!)

Michael may be made to look stupid, and sometimes he plays along or promotes that notion… but its all done with agenda. Spend some time with Michael, in a business environment, and soon you see that the man is cunning, and his persona is meant to decieve the people that he needs to take to the cleaners… Michael knows what he’s doing. He knows the game. He knows who he’s playing and how he must play. Sony may be taking his pawns, but in the end, the black King will reign, and checkmate will be called on the corporate powers that be.

Let’s just say that Michael’s original attempt was foiled, because corporate money and power is too much for any individual, including Michael Jackson. But Michael is far from stupid. He has aligned himself with a big unit, and I’m neither talking about Fayed, Cochran, or Sharpton. Michael has been trying to relaunch what he failed to accomplish in attempt one. But this time, he has corporate backing… believe me when I tell you, Sony shook the first time Michael tried, and undertook initiatives to have it blocked, and Michael’s attempt originally got lost and blocked in legalities and corporate politics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2013, 02:13:38 PM
So dont get me wrong i love the whole family but really really 40 billion dollars. Michael never gain that money even after his return and that alone is imo a big clue by it one. Their are some possibilities i think they had to be on the hoax.

But they also could be real bad ones, therefore Katherine should win means michael alive and never comes back in witness style, cause they would be sued for lying and faking etc. IF THIS IS REAL TRIAL AND COURT of course. OR AEG wins because MJ bams in court before end.

if MJ like we believed and know still alive and returns after aeg wins could be also different if it all is real they can sue him/them for acussing they killed him????

I THINK IT IS MORE THE FINAL COUNTDOWN (GREAT GROUP EUROPE) the TIME IS UP THE TIME IS NOW HIStory is in the making again MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU ALL MISS YOU HARDLY TIME TO GIVE SOME FARTLY  :icon_lol: NO IT IS TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL ALL OVER THEM LOVE IS STRONGER THEN THIS SCUMS we will survive and be the VICTORS LOVE PEACE AND i have an good feeling like kanye west would sing :omg: :bearhug: :multiplespotting: :abouttime: :WTF: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal