You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:Pulling_hair: geez I just got back to this site after months and the lame stream media is already spewing BS.  Something in the milk ain't clean... The fact that Wade works for AEG speaks volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

My thought is that AEG is in the Hoax. I don`t know why, is a feeling.
Why now?!? I said once that this AEG trial has to do
with MJ´s trial 2005....
It starts from the beginning!
Can you help Front...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I find it particularly interesting that these docs are 'under seal' yet TMZ has this 'bombshell info' anyway. It really just tells me that someone who wore a fedora, did the moonwalk and shamoned his way into people's living rooms, is leaving a trail of Hansel and Gretel crumbs leading right to him...HE HE!!!

agree with you darling. a million times over!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

hopi

I find it particularly interesting that these docs are 'under seal' yet TMZ has this 'bombshell info' anyway. It really just tells me that someone who wore a fedora, did the moonwalk and shamoned his way into people's living rooms, is leaving a trail of Hansel and Gretel crumbs leading right to him...HE HE!!!

agree with you darling. a million times over!

+ 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Agree, AEG is in on the hoax and with this trial they are helping to give MJ the stage he needs to right wrongs etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I smell a rat.

I hope you are all right in thinking this is part of the hoax, but I have some trouble wrapping my brain around that. I know Michael Jackson isn't a weak man by any means, but I do believe the 2005 trial took its toll--so why would he want to drag the allegations back out again? I'm still somewhat of a noob so maybe you can tell me if there was something MJ was unsatisfied with after the 2005 trial, given that he was acquitted on all counts, to make him want to reexamine the chi-mo allegations with the public this time around.

I will agree with previous posters in that the general public's sentiment concerning Michael Jackson has shifted for the good--the Huffington Post's article about Wade Robsen's allegations only had pro-MJ comments (or anti-WR ones) stating this was just another case of someone out for MONEY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

shorty

From TNZ Mockingbird:

Here we go new conspiracy theories?
AEG staged Wade`s claim/MJ did that.
This incredible chaos will increase and
expand until The Big BAM...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Michael Jackson
Wade Robson Molestation Allegations
'OUTRAGEOUS, PATHETIC'

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Visit the TMZ Store: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time.  TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child.  Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14. 

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Visit the TMZ Store: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

iLoveyoumore

Yes Michael must be behind this. His name will be cleared once and for all.  :D You go Michael!  :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

shorty

Thanks Jos....oooh the next one with lost memorys.....
This song come in my mind
Breaking News

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again.
They could put around the world today
He wanna write my obituary
No matter what, you just wanna read it again
No matter what, you just wanna feed it again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Under seal, yes. But the defence knows (MJ camp) and we have speculated before that MJ probably owns TMZ, so the fact that TMZ is the first with the news every time, doesn't mean the news is fake.

Let's see how this plays out. If Wade really filed that shit, I can't imagine this circus wil start rolling again. The evidence was clear last time, him filing this 20 years after this shit allegedly happened is big BS. He wants money, not justice. Because you can't seek justice when the alleged molester is dead.

This is BS and will likely kill any bamsday if this goes to trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

we have speculated before that MJ probably owns TMZ

I like that you highlight this specualtion again.

It really is an "if you can't beat them (tabloids) join them" situation. Makes sense that MJ owns TMZ. a) Can leak stories about yourself esp in hoax era that support hoax agenda (such as all the recent crazy MJ and Jackson family stories) and b) when there are real "scoops" about you, have control about the way its released.

If MJ owns TMZ and other tabloids are copy cat journalists (as we have seen) well then it really gives him the upper hand and puts him at the top of the food chain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
This is nothing else but a set up.

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :
Robson could face a tough time in a lawsuit. Aside from saying Jacko was not a pervert in 2005, he released a statement about his life hours after his passing.

Robson said: "Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind," he said at the time."

Well, I've first thought AEG is bribing Wade Robson to do such a thing because of the amount - Katherine's lawsuit is asking for 40 billion and so is Wade!
But doesn't seem like that anymore. Michael might making it look like AEG is trying to.

It makes me remember this line from 'Billie Jean' :

For forty days and for forty nights, the law was on her side.
[ IDK why tho...whatever! ]
This can be to target Diane Dimond, if she is covering the trial.

This can't be AEG's mischief, instead it is Michael's set up. That's for sure. No looking back.
Check out Back's post for The Neocon list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can feel Justice Coming !
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:46:53 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I do think that this is a Michael's set up too, this way Michael is showing the world how easy is to blame on someone's wrong behaviour when this wrong behaviour hasn't even happened.

Anyway I sometimes don't know when the hoax finishes and true begins and viceversa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Adi

Dumbfounded how Wade Robson can go from this ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login combined with his 2005 testimony and all the times he defended Michael in the media, including at a young age after the '93 accusations, to this current bullcrap being reported.....

.....not buying it.

Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:43:04 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions