sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
RAY J
MICHAEL JACKSON
Never Touched Me
EXCLUSIVE

Ray J is coming to Michael Jackson's defense ... telling TMZ he used to hang out with MJ all the time back when he was a kid, but swears the singer NEVER acted inappropriately toward him.

The singer also says he knows Wade Robson -- the famous dance choreographer who recently claimed MJ sexually abused him as a child.

So who does Ray J believe?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:18:55 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
That would be messed up. But then why are the docs under seal and when will the charges be official?
Maybe it is being used as a way to stop the BAM, but you can't pend this case forever.
Unless he decides to file it anyway and take it to trial and the onus would be on him to prove it which could be particularly hard.
But that is a very good point Souza, it is a great way to stop or delay the BAM. If they can't get to MJ directly then they have to get to him through other people, and Wade would be a good candidate. He needs the money and the maid from the case in 2005 could support Wade's 'case' in 'eyewitness testimony'.

I find it particularly interesting that these docs are 'under seal' yet TMZ has this 'bombshell info' anyway. It really just tells me that someone who wore a fedora, did the moonwalk and shamoned his way into people's living rooms, is leaving a trail of Hansel and Gretel crumbs leading right to him...HE HE!!!

Under seal, yes. But the defence knows (MJ camp) and we have speculated before that MJ probably owns TMZ, so the fact that TMZ is the first with the news every time, doesn't mean the news is fake.

Let's see how this plays out. If Wade really filed that shit, I can't imagine this circus wil start rolling again. The evidence was clear last time, him filing this 20 years after this shit allegedly happened is big BS. He wants money, not justice. Because you can't seek justice when the alleged molester is dead.

This is BS and will likely kill any bamsday if this goes to trial.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

Sometimes the only way to heal is to go through the pain of opening up the wound and letting all the pus out.

do you get what I mean?

Well now that you mention it...  :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

5/11/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
WADE ROBSON
BIG LOVE FOR MICHAEL
Months Before Breakdown
EXCLUSIVE
Wade Robson was singing Michael Jackson’s praises as recently as July 30, 2011 … talking about preserving MJ’s legacy and “representing his essence” … just 8 months before he claims a nervous breakdown sent memories of sexual abuse flooding back.

Robson rhapsodizes about MJ and the influence he had on his life ... telling the reporter from Rhythm Addict TV that he felt a lot of pressure choreographing the MJ Cirque du Soleil show.

But here's the rub.  A spokesperson for the Michael Jackson Estate -- which produced the Cirque du Soleil show -- tells TMZ ... Robson was "on the list of choreographers but his son got sick and he wasn't used."  The spokesperson said there was never a contract between Wade and the show.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sometimes the only way to heal is to go through the pain of opening up the wound and letting all the pus out. Sorry to be so yuckily graphic!  But do you get what I mean?

The timing of these allegations is so perfect that it's making me want to believe MJ set it up. I don't feel this would stop MJ's comeback. Even if it's not his setup, he'd be well prepared to tackle it.

I'm pretty sure of that! All part of MJ's plan.

When I first read about these allegations my blood was boiling...and still is (not healthy, I know), especially when I read about Robson's convenient timing caused by "repressed memories", ha!

Anyway, I have faith in MJ and his plan/set up. Truth and justice will prevail.

I totally agree ! :icon_bounce: !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

....this is going to be such a freakin' cliff hanger!

I can feel it in my bones 
:Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mike

WTF.

This guy has $40 billion on the brain, or setup, AEG may be paying this guy. :icon_question:  :ghsdf:

Yes, could be that AEG chose now, during the trial, for this to come out and is paying Robson to lie, to make Michael look like a monster to nullify any sympathy the public and jurors may feel. 

OR perhaps the only way to right the wrongs, to clear Michael's name, is to face this chi-mo sh*t head on.  Have it make headlines again with a new "accusation" before the truth can FINALLY be known.

I don't know what's going on but whatever is happening, these accusations simply aren't true and that's what I do know.

I think its a way to get the MASSES to see that even NOW that Mike is supposed to be "dead" people are after his money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

WTF.

This guy has $40 billion on the brain, or setup, AEG may be paying this guy. :icon_question:  :ghsdf:

Yes, could be that AEG chose now, during the trial, for this to come out and is paying Robson to lie, to make Michael look like a monster to nullify any sympathy the public and jurors may feel. 

OR perhaps the only way to right the wrongs, to clear Michael's name, is to face this chi-mo sh*t head on.  Have it make headlines again with a new "accusation" before the truth can FINALLY be known.

I don't know what's going on but whatever is happening, these accusations simply aren't true and that's what I do know.

I think its a way to get the MASSES to see that even NOW that Mike is supposed to be "dead" people are after his money.

I don't know.....people might think: so the accusations WERE true after all....these kids (and their parents) were paid by Jackson back then to keep their mouth shut.....and now they run out of money.....time to tell the truth and cash in.....again....
It will be hard for Wade to proof what he claims. Let's all hope Brett Barnes or Macaulay Culkin don't pop-up with the same shit....
And I don't think for a second that Michael is behind this. Even if he came back to defend himself, the overall assumption will be: where's smoke, there's fire......people heard this story one too many times I guess, to again believe it's only about money....That's what I'm scared of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I really find this Wade molestation accusation very fishy, I have been researching every Jackson twitter account and none of them talk about it or give him any kind of support, if this were real I think Jackson family would be giving Michael unconditional support. 
Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 07:39:54 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

From Do:
I don't know.....people might think: so the accusations WERE true after all....these kids (and their parents) were paid by Jackson back then to keep their mouth shut.....and now they run out of money.....time to tell the truth and cash in.....again....
It will be hard for Wade to proof what he claims. Let's all hope Brett Barnes or Macaulay Culkin don't pop-up with the same shit....
And I don't think for a second that Michael is behind this. Even if he came back to defend himself, the overall assumption will be: where's smoke, there's fire......people heard this story one too many times I guess, to again believe it's only about money....That's what I'm scared of.

I totally understand where you're coming from.  I was thinking the same when this story just came out.  Now that we've had more time to mull it over and more people standing up for Michael, I've come to a different understanding.  After Michael's "death", I've noticed people (not fans of Michael, but the general public)get a better sense of who Michael "was".  A lot of people all over the world grieved Michael's "death" and it brought them closer to understanding him as a caring human being, an excellent father, in addition to being known as the "King of Pop".  The 2005 trial proved that the people who had charged Michael were only after money, that there was no substance there, no truth whatsoever to the charges.  It also proved that it wasn't just the Chandler's who were after Michael's money, reputation and legacy, but there was a whole powerful conspiracy that involved the FBI, LA Police Department, Santa Barbara Police Department and more.  But, besides the fans, most people turned their backs on him, not too many people supported him, believing the lies told about him by the media.

Even if someone is not a fan of Michael, because of the sudden and unexpected way he "died", people wanted to research his life, watch his videos on Youtube,
and by doing that they understood the essence of Michael, that he is a kid at heart, very sensitive to other people's (specially children's) pain and there is no way he could hurt a child.  So now, I think most people are wary of the media's lies, and since Michael is not here to defend himself, people feel that this time around they are not going to let Michael down and will not listen to or believe the lies told about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Sometimes the only way to heal is to go through the pain of opening up the wound and letting all the pus out. Sorry to be so yuckily graphic!  But do you get what I mean?

The timing of these allegations is so perfect that it's making me want to believe MJ set it up. I don't feel this would stop MJ's comeback. Even if it's not his setup, he'd be well prepared to tackle it.

I'm pretty sure of that! All part of MJ's plan.

When I first read about these allegations my blood was boiling...and still is (not healthy, I know), especially when I read about Robson's convenient timing caused by "repressed memories", ha!

Anyway, I have faith in MJ and his plan/set up. Truth and justice will prevail.

I totally agree ! :icon_bounce: !

+1    Michael's plan to allow everyone to understand the tricks of the media...  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Adi

The parallels to the accusations made by Jordy Chandler then Gavin  are VERY similar to those now being made by Wade:

1. Allegations arose only after seeing a Psychiatrist

2. Wade had "repressed memory" - Jordy had memories only after being given sodium amytal and the idea was put into his head

3. It's all about getting money

4. the media, especially the rabids like Diane Demon etc are salivating over this and the previous allegations

5. They all originally stated many times over how much they adore MJ and how kind he is, he was fun to be around, they loved him like a father figure, he didn't do anything to them etc

6. As someone pointed out, every 10 years a new allegation: 1993, 2003 and 2013

There may be alot more parallels
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

ugggghhhh.....more bullsh*t about to come?......just saw this link on twitter:

:icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Adi
6. As someone pointed out, every 10 years a new allegation: 1993, 2003 and 2013
There's seems to be something very purposeful about this, 3,3,3.
I noticed in the article above that Robson is 30 and, "The claims come 10 days after top Hollywood choreographer Wade Robson..."
Plus plenty of 7's.
Seems Tom Mesereau is going to be in big demand again, like twitter Front predicted.
And where's Susan Yu; it would be nice to hear from her too? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I had a feeling this was going to be discussed on forum. When I saw the TMZ article I had to come out of retirement and post.  :icon_e_confused:

WTH is this all about?! :suspect:

I like the "10 year allegation" theory; 1993, 2003, 2013....even as far back as 1983 (according to La Toya) which would be consistent.

I just don't get what the point is otherwise....now if Brett Barnes comes out, then we know all hell is about to break loose! :icon_eek:

I hope this is part of the plan  :ghsdf:
Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:46:23 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions