NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM By Wade Robson

• 330 Replies

Offline Love4Michael

• Hoaxer
  • Love Lives Forever

Re: NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM By Wade Robson

• on: May 08, 2013, 12:43:24 AM
It better be part of a plan or I'm 'bout to lose my manners!!!  >:(  :animal0017:
The  :ghsdf: :ghsdf: :ghsdf: are already salivating and it's irritating.
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Offline ShyBleuEyes

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 01:27:59 AM
For whom is this bait laid?

I also do think MJ is behind it, have you all read the official MJJ website, these people are accusing Katherine and MJ's Family for aiming for money instead of seeking the truth, they say Katherine drags MJ name though the dirt.
And the Board Captains are doing nothing about it, they are ok with "fans" saying bad things about Katherine,  they even try to help profiding AEG with evidence and hope they can contribute to let Katherine Lose her case against AEG.
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 01:34:15 AM
Front on June 15,12
Never ceases to amaze me how relentlessly tabloid ASSociatES scour their shoebox environment for a few measly morsels to quell their insatiable de$ire. Aww---such a shame all 25 of their brain cells are expending precious time & energy on something that will forever be out of their reach…..MJ is ALWAYS 1 step ahead. Haven't ya learned that yet?!

Follow the trail of crumbs…..fall right into MJ's trap.
Happy hunting!
 :icon_twisted:

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 01:43:00 AM
Someone mentioned before that AEG live is worried they may lose the trial, and they are playing hardball.  The trial has just started, and I feel this is just the beginning.  At this point I can say with certainty that I think AEG is not in on the hoax.  I think Michael wants to prove how ruthless AEG is, and how they care nothing about the artist, they abuse the artist and are only concerned about money and profits at the expense of the artist.

Offline use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

• on: May 08, 2013, 02:09:07 AM
I find it particularly interesting that these docs are 'under seal' yet TMZ has this 'bombshell info' anyway. It really just tells me that someone who wore a fedora, did the moonwalk and shamoned his way into people's living rooms, is leaving a trail of Hansel and Gretel crumbs leading right to him...HE HE!!!
Do you give up yet?

Offline Sunnie

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 02:54:35 AM
:Pulling_hair: geez I just got back to this site after months and the lame stream media is already spewing BS.  Something in the milk ain't clean... The fact that Wade works for AEG speaks volumes.

Offline shorty

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 03:15:19 AM

My thought is that AEG is in the Hoax. I don`t know why, is a feeling.
Why now?!? I said once that this AEG trial has to do
with MJ´s trial 2005....
It starts from the beginning!
Can you help Front...

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 03:19:10 AM
I find it particularly interesting that these docs are 'under seal' yet TMZ has this 'bombshell info' anyway. It really just tells me that someone who wore a fedora, did the moonwalk and shamoned his way into people's living rooms, is leaving a trail of Hansel and Gretel crumbs leading right to him...HE HE!!!

agree with you darling. a million times over!
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline hopi

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 03:25:31 AM

agree with you darling. a million times over!

+ 1

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 03:27:13 AM
Agree, AEG is in on the hoax and with this trial they are helping to give MJ the stage he needs to right wrongs etc.

Offline RememberHisTime

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 04:02:21 AM
I smell a rat.

I hope you are all right in thinking this is part of the hoax, but I have some trouble wrapping my brain around that. I know Michael Jackson isn't a weak man by any means, but I do believe the 2005 trial took its toll--so why would he want to drag the allegations back out again? I'm still somewhat of a noob so maybe you can tell me if there was something MJ was unsatisfied with after the 2005 trial, given that he was acquitted on all counts, to make him want to reexamine the chi-mo allegations with the public this time around.

I will agree with previous posters in that the general public's sentiment concerning Michael Jackson has shifted for the good--the Huffington Post's article about Wade Robsen's allegations only had pro-MJ comments (or anti-WR ones) stating this was just another case of someone out for MONEY.
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

Offline shorty

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 04:07:36 AM

From TNZ Mockingbird:

Here we go new conspiracy theories?
AEG staged Wade`s claim/MJ did that.
This incredible chaos will increase and
expand until The Big BAM...

Offline Jos

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.

• on: May 08, 2013, 04:15:40 AM

Michael Jackson
Wade Robson Molestation Allegations
'OUTRAGEOUS, PATHETIC'

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/08/wade-robson-michael-jackson-child-molestation-estate-howard-weitzman/#ixzz2Sgen1Cg5
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time.  TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child.  Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14. 

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/08/wade-robson-michael-jackson-child-molestation-estate-howard-weitzman/#ixzz2SgeieUe0
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Offline iLoveyoumore

• Hoaxer
  • 👍

• on: May 08, 2013, 04:40:19 AM
Yes Michael must be behind this. His name will be cleared once and for all.  :D You go Michael!  :woohoo2:
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Offline shorty

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 04:41:34 AM
Thanks Jos....oooh the next one with lost memorys.....
This song come in my mind
Breaking News

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again.
They could put around the world today
He wanna write my obituary
No matter what, you just wanna read it again
No matter what, you just wanna feed it again

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: May 08, 2013, 05:24:46 AM

Under seal, yes. But the defence knows (MJ camp) and we have speculated before that MJ probably owns TMZ, so the fact that TMZ is the first with the news every time, doesn't mean the news is fake.

Let's see how this plays out. If Wade really filed that shit, I can't imagine this circus wil start rolling again. The evidence was clear last time, him filing this 20 years after this shit allegedly happened is big BS. He wants money, not justice. Because you can't seek justice when the alleged molester is dead.

This is BS and will likely kill any bamsday if this goes to trial.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 06:09:35 AM

we have speculated before that MJ probably owns TMZ

I like that you highlight this specualtion again.

It really is an "if you can't beat them (tabloids) join them" situation. Makes sense that MJ owns TMZ. a) Can leak stories about yourself esp in hoax era that support hoax agenda (such as all the recent crazy MJ and Jackson family stories) and b) when there are real "scoops" about you, have control about the way its released.

If MJ owns TMZ and other tabloids are copy cat journalists (as we have seen) well then it really gives him the upper hand and puts him at the top of the food chain.
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
    • blog

• on: May 08, 2013, 06:34:16 AM
This is nothing else but a set up.

From The Sun :
Robson could face a tough time in a lawsuit. Aside from saying Jacko was not a pervert in 2005, he released a statement about his life hours after his passing.

Robson said: "Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind," he said at the time."

Well, I've first thought AEG is bribing Wade Robson to do such a thing because of the amount - Katherine's lawsuit is asking for 40 billion and so is Wade!
But doesn't seem like that anymore. Michael might making it look like AEG is trying to.

It makes me remember this line from 'Billie Jean' :

For forty days and for forty nights, the law was on her side.
[ IDK why tho...whatever! ]
This can be to target Diane Dimond, if she is covering the trial.

This can't be AEG's mischief, instead it is Michael's set up. That's for sure. No looking back.
Check out Back's post for The Neocon list http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21879.msg382668.html#msg382668

I can feel Justice Coming !
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:46:53 AM by Thriller4ever »
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

• on: May 08, 2013, 07:22:42 AM
I do think that this is a Michael's set up too, this way Michael is showing the world how easy is to blame on someone's wrong behaviour when this wrong behaviour hasn't even happened.

Anyway I sometimes don't know when the hoax finishes and true begins and viceversa.
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer

• on: May 08, 2013, 07:42:03 AM
Dumbfounded how Wade Robson can go from this ----> http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-12228.html combined with his 2005 testimony and all the times he defended Michael in the media, including at a young age after the '93 accusations, to this current bullcrap being reported.....

.....not buying it.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:43:04 AM by Adi »

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer

• on: May 10, 2013, 04:49:34 AM
Souza said.....
'This is BS and will likely kill any bamsday if this goes to trial.'

Could that be the purpose then?  Somebody applying pressure  to make sure  MJ  stays dead? Interesting thought...I never contemplated that scenario.   

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

• on: May 10, 2013, 06:47:23 AM
Souza said.....

Could that be the purpose then?  Somebody applying pressure  to make sure  MJ  stays dead? Interesting thought...I never contemplated that scenario.

This is what Pearl said yesterday:
"Will this latest accusation halt MJ from Coming back 2 the world? This is what scares me about what Wade has accused, will it ever end?"
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
    • blog

• on: May 10, 2013, 07:04:24 AM
Souza said.....

This is what Pearl said yesterday:
"Will this latest accusation halt MJ from Coming back 2 the world? This is what scares me about what Wade has accused, will it ever end?"

Pearl may have checked out Souza's comment? I don't like Pearl.

I saw @KINGDOM52 's tweet 
1993 - 2003 - 2013
  10  -   10   -  10
The timing of these allegations is so perfect that it's making me want to believe MJ set it up. I don't feel this would stop MJ's comeback. Even if it's not his setup, he'd be well prepared to tackle it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:05:22 AM by Thriller4ever »
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer

• on: May 10, 2013, 07:34:29 AM
I lean that way in my thoughts also @Thriller4ever......meaning this is  bate / setting the scene.  A by product also being  some (ie) dianne demon won't be able to resist this. But the opposing thought that this BS claim was concocted  to force MJ into a vulnerable and compliant position could be a possibility...... he is worth more dead than alive.
But having said that.....it doesn't go with my gut.......my  instincts are it's MJ setting up his spiders web. 

Offline taty_2crazy

• Hoaxer

• on: May 10, 2013, 08:54:29 AM
I do think that this is a Michael's set up too, this way Michael is showing the world how easy is to blame on someone's wrong behaviour when this wrong behaviour hasn't even happened.

Anyway I sometimes don't know when the hoax finishes and true begins and viceversa.

I also have the same thought , that Michael is showing us something , but I think it should have its purpose.  :icon_e_confused:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal