You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test will prove it, says Brit star Mark Lester

Oliver! actor who donated sperm to the superstar a year before singer's first child was born wants to see his three offspring

Brit actor Mark Lester has dramatically vowed to have DNA tests to prove he is the ­father of Michael Jackson’s three children, the Sunday People can reveal.

Former Oliver! child star Mark – godfather to all Jacko’s kids – believes there is a “good possibility” he is their biological dad.

The 54-year-old actor, who was Michael’s best pal for 30 years, donated sperm to the ­superstar a year before the singer’s first child was born.

Now Mark, who has not been ­allowed to see Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, since their father’s death in June 2009, has sent them a message, ­saying: “I’m here, come and visit England, we’ll look after you.”

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday People, Mark said: “After Michael asked me to donate sperm for him I completely forgot about it.

“He was a great dad to them, brought them up and was brilliant with the kids so I just didn’t go there but there is obviously a good possibility (that I could be the biological father).

“I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It is up to them.

“I don’t want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.”

In his first interview for almost four years, father-of-four Mark says the resemblance between his 18-year-old daughter Olivia and Jacko’s girl Paris is striking.

And young Prince Michael had an astonishing similarity to Mark when he was a child star. But Mark now feels “locked out” by the Jackson family ­following claims he is the dad. Dozens of ­his calls have gone unanswered.

Last month he was invited to Los Angeles by Jackson’s former manager Dieter Weisner only to discover it would not be possible to see the children. The kids are set to take the stand as ­witnesses in a £26billion lawsuit brought against concert promoter AEG Live.

The family claim the firm, which organised Jacko’s 50 farewell gigs planned for London’s O2 Arena, ­ignored health fears about the singer.

Mark says he would happily give ­evidence to defend his friend of 30 years. He said: “Michael was a great friend to me and I would defend his name in the court case if I have to.”

Mark, who shot to fame at the age of eight when he starred in the Lionel Bart film Oliver!, first met Jacko in 1978 at the Rainbow Theatre in Finsbury Park, North London, where the singer was performing with the Jackson 5.

The pair, then both 20, immediately hit it off, ­sharing burgers and soft drinks and chatting for over three hours.

When Michael flew back to America, they kept a long-distance friendship. The singer often phoned Mark at 3am for a chat because he couldn’t grasp the different time zones.

Mark said: “We ended up great friends. Michael had so many ­people and security around him but had very few people that knew him really closely. I became one of those lucky few.

“Michael lived in a bubble. He barely knew any famous person outside the music world.

“He was once introduced to tennis player Boris Becker in Germany and had no idea who he was.”

In 1991 Mark fathered his first child to first wife Jane. Just two years later another daughter Harriet was born and in 1995 he fathered his third daughter Olivia.

Just months later Jacko called Mark with an unusual request.

Mark said: “I remember Michael ringing and saying, ‘Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?’. He was half joking so I joked, ‘Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant’.

“So then in a light-hearted way he said, ‘Will you help me out?’. Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, ‘I don’t think so’.

“Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.

“Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird.

“I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again.

“It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t ­donate to get something out of it.”

In February 1997, Jacko announced the birth of his first son with Debbie Rowe, Prince Michael.

Paris followed in 1998 and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, arrived in 2002.

As the children grew up, a paternity puzzle arose amid speculation Michael looked different to his three kids.

He and his family vehemently denied claims the children were not his.

Mark, who was made godfather by the superstar to all three kids in 2001, said: “While he was alive, I never ever thought the children were anyone else’s but Michael’s.”

Mark’s children, including son Felix, now 13, became close friends with Jacko’s kids and the two families ­became almost inseparable, spending school holidays and weekends ­together. Mark, now a trained osteopath living in Cheltenham, Gloucs, said: “Every time Michael came to the UK, which was at least six times a year, I used to take my children to see his.

“They always got on really well. Olivia and Harriet would play with Paris.

“We always used to stay at an isolated cottage at the Cliveden House hotel in Berkshire. I even took the kids to his home in the US. We were like one big happy family.”

Just three months after shakily ­announcing the AEG Live tour at the O2, Jacko, who was reported to be £100million in debt, was found dead at the age of 50 after overdosing on painkillers and tranquillisers.

His doctor Conrad Murray was later convicted of manslaughter and jailed for four years.

Mark said: “When I heard the news I was devastated. I never saw him take any drugs. I managed to get to America for his memorial service and that was the last time I saw the children.”

Two months after Jacko died, his friend Uri Geller mentioned to Mark that he could be the dad.

Mark, who claims he had never previously thought about it, said: “Then I noticed the likenesses in my own children and his.

“My daughter Olivia looks like Paris. People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince.”

But after hearing the claims, the Jackson family stopped answering Mark’s calls.

He added: “I just feel it is really cruel that our relationship has just been cut off. It is not what Michael would have wanted.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test will prove it, says Brit star Mark Lester

Oliver! actor who donated sperm to the superstar a year before singer's first child was born wants to see his three offspring

Brit actor Mark Lester has dramatically vowed to have DNA tests to prove he is the ­father of Michael Jackson’s three children, the Sunday People can reveal.

Former Oliver! child star Mark – godfather to all Jacko’s kids – believes there is a “good possibility” he is their biological dad.

The 54-year-old actor, who was Michael’s best pal for 30 years, donated sperm to the ­superstar a year before the singer’s first child was born.

Now Mark, who has not been ­allowed to see Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, since their father’s death in June 2009, has sent them a message, ­saying: “I’m here, come and visit England, we’ll look after you.”

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday People, Mark said: “After Michael asked me to donate sperm for him I completely forgot about it.

“He was a great dad to them, brought them up and was brilliant with the kids so I just didn’t go there but there is obviously a good possibility (that I could be the biological father).

“I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It is up to them.

“I don’t want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.”

In his first interview for almost four years, father-of-four Mark says the resemblance between his 18-year-old daughter Olivia and Jacko’s girl Paris is striking.

And young Prince Michael had an astonishing similarity to Mark when he was a child star. But Mark now feels “locked out” by the Jackson family ­following claims he is the dad. Dozens of ­his calls have gone unanswered.

Last month he was invited to Los Angeles by Jackson’s former manager Dieter Weisner only to discover it would not be possible to see the children. The kids are set to take the stand as ­witnesses in a £26billion lawsuit brought against concert promoter AEG Live.

The family claim the firm, which organised Jacko’s 50 farewell gigs planned for London’s O2 Arena, ­ignored health fears about the singer.

Mark says he would happily give ­evidence to defend his friend of 30 years. He said: “Michael was a great friend to me and I would defend his name in the court case if I have to.”

Mark, who shot to fame at the age of eight when he starred in the Lionel Bart film Oliver!, first met Jacko in 1978 at the Rainbow Theatre in Finsbury Park, North London, where the singer was performing with the Jackson 5.

The pair, then both 20, immediately hit it off, ­sharing burgers and soft drinks and chatting for over three hours.

When Michael flew back to America, they kept a long-distance friendship. The singer often phoned Mark at 3am for a chat because he couldn’t grasp the different time zones.

Mark said: “We ended up great friends. Michael had so many ­people and security around him but had very few people that knew him really closely. I became one of those lucky few.

“Michael lived in a bubble. He barely knew any famous person outside the music world.

“He was once introduced to tennis player Boris Becker in Germany and had no idea who he was.”

In 1991 Mark fathered his first child to first wife Jane. Just two years later another daughter Harriet was born and in 1995 he fathered his third daughter Olivia.

Just months later Jacko called Mark with an unusual request.

Mark said: “I remember Michael ringing and saying, ‘Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?’. He was half joking so I joked, ‘Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant’.

“So then in a light-hearted way he said, ‘Will you help me out?’. Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, ‘I don’t think so’.

“Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.

“Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird.

“I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again.

“It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t ­donate to get something out of it.”

In February 1997, Jacko announced the birth of his first son with Debbie Rowe, Prince Michael.

Paris followed in 1998 and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, arrived in 2002.

As the children grew up, a paternity puzzle arose amid speculation Michael looked different to his three kids.

He and his family vehemently denied claims the children were not his.

Mark, who was made godfather by the superstar to all three kids in 2001, said: “While he was alive, I never ever thought the children were anyone else’s but Michael’s.”

Mark’s children, including son Felix, now 13, became close friends with Jacko’s kids and the two families ­became almost inseparable, spending school holidays and weekends ­together. Mark, now a trained osteopath living in Cheltenham, Gloucs, said: “Every time Michael came to the UK, which was at least six times a year, I used to take my children to see his.

“They always got on really well. Olivia and Harriet would play with Paris.

“We always used to stay at an isolated cottage at the Cliveden House hotel in Berkshire. I even took the kids to his home in the US. We were like one big happy family.”

Just three months after shakily ­announcing the AEG Live tour at the O2, Jacko, who was reported to be £100million in debt, was found dead at the age of 50 after overdosing on painkillers and tranquillisers.

His doctor Conrad Murray was later convicted of manslaughter and jailed for four years.

Mark said: “When I heard the news I was devastated. I never saw him take any drugs. I managed to get to America for his memorial service and that was the last time I saw the children.”

Two months after Jacko died, his friend Uri Geller mentioned to Mark that he could be the dad.

Mark, who claims he had never previously thought about it, said: “Then I noticed the likenesses in my own children and his.

“My daughter Olivia looks like Paris. People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince.”

But after hearing the claims, the Jackson family stopped answering Mark’s calls.

He added: “I just feel it is really cruel that our relationship has just been cut off. It is not what Michael would have wanted.”

ok i just stopped reading after this statement because one i couldn't stop laughing and two after you say something like that everything is ridiculous :icon_rolleyes:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
This is ridiculous, what is the point here?? with which sperm has Omer Bhatti bee engendered?? Michael Jackson has not sperm enough to engender a child?? :icon_twisted: I keep on saying we shouldn't be talking about Michael's private affairs, this I call it a big BS and a real Rip Off, what a pain in the ass this dude Lester.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Every so often there comes a new father for Prince, Paris and Blanket..... :icon_mad:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Old 'news' being brought up again :icon_rolleyes: : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login since it was in the news that the paternity issue might be relevant to AEG during the trial. Mark Lester and other not convincing 'I-think-I-might-perhaps-be-the-father-but-have-no ground-to-prove-it' types, who think: "so why not go to the press to tell the story again? 'cause this story always sells no matter if it's true or not" :screaming-7365:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

gwynned

Maybe it's me, but it looks to me like Michael was photoshopped into that picture. 

And this makes no sense.  Michael invites him to be a sperm donor and he never gives it a second thought.  Really?  He spends time with Michael and the kids and they are like one big family and YET, he never notices the likeness between his daughter and Paris until Uri Geller (!) mentions it to him.  Good thing Mike is a genius cuz he's working with some pretty dense folk.   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

How awesome would it be if MJ did ask a few people (males)  to donate sperm just to spark this gossip. Can you imagine doing that with a straight face? Hi there Mark, would you donate some sperm to me? Better yet, can you imagine the type of person that would comply with something like that... and then talk about it later? Looks like a sting to me. No normal person cares who's dna matches anyone else's. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

I've thought along the same lines bec because it certainly seems that it's intended for people to speculate on the paternity of his children.  If it's not intentional then it's a by product of the speculations Michael has endured for every other aspect of his life.  But considering we've had Klein, Lester, Fiddes (anyone else?) come forward as potential "fathers", it does seem like a set up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Even though the 'kids' are a sensitive subject and I won't put in my own opinion about their paternity because DNA isn't the only basis that makes someone a father, I too wholeheartedly believe that MJ has deliberately fanned the flames of the paternity debate.

Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:25:34 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Remember how on Oprah and Diane Sawyer, MJ was barraged with the question of whether or not he was a virgin and if Lisa and him were doing it-- having sex, like he was some weird freak incapable of any of the normal things humans naturally do. That was in 1993 and 1995, well before Prince was conceived. The continuation of that line of thinking was that MJ couldn't naturally conceive children. Hundreds of stories keep popping up of people telling their time of meeting MJ, and saying contrary to popular belief, he wasn't weird at all but a very normal human. So Bec, it could very well be that Michael set this up, as he said in that Diane interview, "Good, they fell into my trap!"  Hmm...exactly how many traps does he have I wonder...

Here's a pic of Rashida Jones and her dad Quincy. She and her sister look a lot like their mom, a white actress, and little like Quincy.  But that's just how mixed genetics can go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's a pic of Rashida Jones and her dad Quincy. She and her sister look a lot like their mom, a white actress, and little like Quincy.  But that's just how mixed genetics can go.

Not saying this is the case, but it is also plausible that Rashida is only the biological child of one parent. And that isn't a negative comment. Many families opt for fertility assistance and it makes them none less the parent.

I have a friend who is adopted and we all joke with her and her mum that they chose well when they chose my friend when she was an infant, because my friend is in her 30's and she uncannily looks like the biological daughter of her adoptive mother. They are not at all related. My friend is from Australia but was adopted to her adoptive parent from New Zealand. So pictures can lie too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
So if Michael is feeding the media with all these gossip stories (I am not only referring to the paternity issue I talk in general) why did Michael pull this hoax off to clear his name if it was himself the one blackening his own name??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Sensationalism.

Any press is good press... in a way. Give them something to talk about.

Perhaps he lost control of the beast.

Perhaps it was all part of the plan.

Perhaps we stress about it more then MJ does.

Not sure but he has been doing it for a long time. Hyperbaric chamber anyone?

Then he complains about the lies printed about him and his fans flock to feel sympathy and defend him.

Then you watch Speed Demon video where poor MJ is mobbed and chased by his fans and must escape them as well!

It's all his doing. Orchestrated. Set up. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

Bec I agree.  Imagine the headline on the tabloid:  Michael Jackson has quiet dinner with friends and family.  BOOOOOORING!!!  How about a photo of Michael reading one of his 10,000 books and listening to classical music.  Sends chills down your spine, doesn't it. 

In addition, this 'cover story' provides a shield for his personal life, about which we (or at least I) know nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
funny how these supposed 'biological fathers' enter into the scenario step-by-step. a big LOL.
Nice set-up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions