curls

Re: Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 23, 2013, 02:23:52 PM
Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly suspicious, but I too thought this 'retouching' was referring to editing of the TII film, not the body in the coffin, and therefore haven't been understanding why Karen would be asked to be involved with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 23, 2013, 03:33:40 PM
I thought she was only critical of the retouching of MJ in TII film, but not willing to retouch MJ in coffin, although she still 'did' his make-up and hair for 9 hours for nobody to see, as not even Joe saw him ("I'll let you know Larry!"). Can anyone remember, did Katherine say she didn't want to look at MJ in the coffin because it was too painful? Am I imagining that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2013, 04:00:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly suspicious, but I too thought this 'retouching' was referring to editing of the TII film, not the body in the coffin, and therefore haven't been understanding why Karen would be asked to be involved with this.

I also understand the retouching was for TII.
I have worked for a company who did retouching, and i can see how she could help with retouching, by telling and give advice how Mj liked to look at pics or on screen, she could give advice while others do the actual retouching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
May 23, 2013, 04:07:29 PM
I seem to recall that KJ did not attend to deposit the coffin in the mausoleum nor was visiting, his supposed grave in Forest Lawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 23, 2013, 04:09:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there ya go , i think you put it more clear than me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal