sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 22, 2013, 05:14:26 AM
Bec:

But wrongful death is different. IF it's real court, then KJ REALLY IS suing AEG for a whole bunch of money KNOWING that her son is not dead, wrongful or otherwise. That's fraud. Period. We know that court is really going on right now and there's simply two explanations for that. ONE: KJ really is suing for wrongful death of a live MJ knowing he is not actually dead or TWO: court is being staged.

What if KJ is suing AEG for wrongful death because Michael is dead for the world and it can't be called otherwise but if KJ finally wins (because I do think this trial is real and not staged) and it turns out that Michael is alive (as we know but not the rest of the world) and the wrongful death term become "wrongful death attempt"?? that wouldn't be fraud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:36:32 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Say MJ DID hoax the world and faked the Pepsi burn, hoaxing Pepsi in the process. Say Pepsi freaked out because they thought it was real. Say they would be suspicious if MJ did NOT have a grievance about it. Say MJ said "no really, it's alright, but to prove it's alright, and I'm not going to come back n sue you later, how about you donate some money to a children's hospital and we will call it good? Here, my PR department will spin it for the press and you guys will come out of it looking like heros... Pepsi agrees, everyone wins.

Thanks for coming back to this bec. I was with you till the paragraph above! To me still, it's fraud!  In that scenario you outline, everyone most certainly doesn't win. Pepsi were 'relieved' of 1.5million on a lie or put another way MJ gained 1.5million by deception. A court case, or lack of one, doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed, just that you were never found out or it never got to court.

But......  like you, I don't believe MJ goes around committing crimes. So the only explanation my imagination can come up with IF the Pepsi accident was a hoax, is that Pepsi were in on it too and either agreed, behind the scenes, in a scenario similar to the one you put forward, to donate the money, or it was MJ's money all along.

Like this maybe: MJ in secret to top Pepsi exec: " I want to donate some money to a Burns Unit but because I like a bit of drama and attention, how about we pretend I get burnt doing this commercial and then instead of suing you I get you to (pretend to) donate (my) money? Won't cost you anything, financially or in reputation, we have a bit of fun. Everyone wins!"

Similarly, how about:  MJ in secret to top AEG exec: " I want to build a Children's Hospital but because I like a bit of drama and attention, how about we pretend I die preparing for these concerts and then I get my mother to sue you and you (pretend to) pay her billions but it's really my money? After a while we'll come clean! Won't cost you anything, financially or in reputation, we have a bit of fun. Everyone (children especially) wins!"

That's my brain workout for the morning! Love you bec!

Pepsi has to be in on it, after the accident Pepsi still sponsored all MJ's concerts, at the beginning of the hoax Pepsi burn vid was released + Dave Dave in LK (burn victim benefited by MJ after Pepsi burn) + special Pepsi edition featuring MJ I am alive ➡ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Isn't that enough proof to believe Pepsi is in on it and that the accident "might" have been staged??
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:40:16 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 22, 2013, 10:50:05 AM
For me, that's not enough to suggest that Pepsi was in on it. I would need more.

I don't think there's any such thing as "wrongful death attempt".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:02:13 PM
For me, that's not enough to suggest that Pepsi was in on it. I would need more.

Well maybe I didn't explain myself correctly, the fact that Pepsi burn might be staged doesn't imply that Pepsi has to be in on it but Michael might have used this trade mark to make us think about the possibility that Pepsi burn might have been staged, the Pepsi cans were a big shoutout IMO, which is your theory about it??

Here in Spain does exist "wrongful death attempt" when somebody tries unsuccessfully to kill a person , it's like AEG knowing Michael was in a bad condition however they asked him to do many more concerts and even hired an unsuitable Doctor who wasn't able to save his life, Michael escaped death in this case that's why we can call it "death attempt".
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:03:52 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 22, 2013, 08:31:46 PM
hummm so according to american dream michael wasn't that hip on the motown thing , but he made a deal with gordy . i appear with my brothers in exchange for opportunity to strut my stuff alone.  perhaps the same kind of thing went on with pepsi and perhaps even aeg. but looking at it all this way what are we to consider about the bridge fall that could look like the cause for some more of his pains?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 22, 2013, 08:37:24 PM

Well maybe I didn't explain myself correctly, the fact that Pepsi burn might be staged doesn't imply that Pepsi has to be in on it but Michael might have used this trade mark to make us think about the possibility that Pepsi burn might have been staged, the Pepsi cans were a big shoutout IMO, which is your theory about it??

Here in Spain does exist "wrongful death attempt" when somebody tries unsuccessfully to kill a person , it's like AEG knowing Michael was in a bad condition however they asked him to do many more concerts and even hired an unsuitable Doctor who wasn't able to save his life, Michael escaped death in this case that's why we can call it "death attempt".

Attempted murder exists... we you plan and attempt to kill someone and they survive. However, a manslaughter charge is when you kill someone w/o planning to do so. I don't believe than an Attempted Manslaughter charge exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 22, 2013, 10:28:59 PM
Yes but not in civil court. That's a criminal case that a state prosecutor would bring, like in Murray's trial, not for Ms. Katherine Jackson to bring. To my knowledge, in the US you cannot sue for attempted murder. If the DA doesn't believe it is a criminal matter, then no one gets charged, no one goes to court because officially there was no attempted murder. In any case KJ is suing AEG for wrongful death, not wrongful attempted death, and the subject of the wrongful death being alleged is not dead. So that's a huge conundrum. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 23, 2013, 02:18:13 AM
Suspicious, I've also been thinking about the bridge 'accident'. KF has made a huge deal about it which is suspicous right there, since she's been a HUGE liar from the get-go, hoax-wise. Apparently MJ was upset that Kenny Ortega hadn't apologized for it and all this time MJ apparently wished he would. She said he finally 'sort of' apologized for it at TII rehearsals. Okay I believe KO is in on the hoax, because he has given many hoaxy clues such as at the memorial, "he was right here a week ago" (wrong), the Captain Hook quote You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , and at the CM trial saying MJ was going to do his disappearing from the bed act the next day after his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:47:37 AM

Attempted murder exists... we you plan and attempt to kill someone and they survive. However, a manslaughter charge is when you kill someone w/o planning to do so. I don't believe than an Attempted Manslaughter charge exists.

The word "wrongful = illegal" doesn't change the sense of the "attempted murder" but I leave it there I am not a professional in the legal terms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:56:17 AM
Suspicious, I've also been thinking about the bridge 'accident'. KF has made a huge deal about it which is suspicous right there, since she's been a HUGE liar from the get-go, hoax-wise. Apparently MJ was upset that Kenny Ortega hadn't apologized for it and all this time MJ apparently wished he would. She said he finally 'sort of' apologized for it at TII rehearsals. Okay I believe KO is in on the hoax, because he has given many hoaxy clues such as at the memorial, "he was right here a week ago" (wrong), the Captain Hook quote You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , and at the CM trial saying MJ was going to do his disappearing from the bed act the next day after his death.

Follow

Kenny Ortega
‏@KennyOrtegaBlog
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom  Captain Hook: He's back

Yesterday I was thinking about the word "Lundon's bridge" and I was thinking about this:

London (London O2 Arena) = Lundon.
Jackson (Jermaine) = Jacksun
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 23, 2013, 11:25:56 AM

i cannot wrap my head around how the stage falling can be kenny's responsibility . isn't that some kind of what engineering thing. like the lights and the the pop up toaster thinggy ? and that bed thing . if he was waiting for a prop for that , to my mind would have been a special bed. could this account for why some people saw one thing and some saw another. ( thinking of the three stooges strapped to the spinning table lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 23, 2013, 12:20:20 PM
I don't think Karen is in the hoax actively. she said she didn't want to be a part of lie while retouching MJ and imo explains everything. she definitely knows MJ's alive, and she's maintaining that he's dead...but it's dormant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

May 23, 2013, 01:20:00 PM
Didn't want to lie while retouching what?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 23, 2013, 01:35:30 PM
Didn't want to lie while retouching what?  :icon_lol:

oopsie!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

suspicious mind

May 23, 2013, 01:50:49 PM
retouching after the fact would be with film wouldn't it? is she a woman of more talents than hair and makeup?  also did the credits specify she was doing michaels makeup or just in general and i assume someone had to make up this stunt double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal