Re: Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 06, 2013, 08:20:49 AM
The whole pajama day was hilarious to me.......I immediately thought of the old saying, "the cat's pajamas"......it's an old saying which basically means the best.
One could say, "Michael sure was the cat's pajamas that day!"
It struck me as Michael just being himself and saying to the world, he's the best at what he does.  I don't believe I thought anything different.....sort of expect the unexpected, moment for me. 
Love it really.......then the media ran with all those stories of being out of it, drugged up, a hospital visit,...whatever it was.  Anything but Michael being the cat's pajamas, lol......
Awesome.......thanks curls.....yes, no pants required  :icon_lol:

Here's more about the saying:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 06, 2013, 09:36:04 AM
Sorry, I don't get it! You guys think MJ did not suffer from any disease and that he was just pretending to be a drug addict? But why? Yo serve the hoax that was planned 20 years ago?

Maybe.

Or maybe just for sympathy.

Or maybe for sensationalism.

But I tend to think as you suggested. Yes, to serve the hoax, and planning started 20+ years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

May 07, 2013, 03:09:31 PM
Sorry, I don't get it! You guys think MJ did not suffer from any disease and that he was just pretending to be a drug addict? But why? Yo serve the hoax that was planned 20 years ago?

i don't know about anyone else here but i think it is possible he just found a way to use it to his advantage.  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 07, 2013, 05:34:53 PM

i don't know about anyone else here but i think it is possible he just found a way to use it to his advantage.  :penguin:

And did well !!!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

May 07, 2013, 08:11:05 PM
OMG! I don't believe MJ fooled the whole world for more than 20 years, starting with the pepsi accident!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

bec

May 08, 2013, 12:10:01 AM
I do. Starting with the Pepsi incident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 08, 2013, 12:50:10 AM
Aug 29, 1958--9282 days--Pepsi fire--9282 days--June 25, 2009
                       21=777                      21=777
                   from God, illuminati, coindidence or MJ
                               MJ! (or God and MJ)

Here's Bec's page on that, hope you don't mind.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2013, 02:49:15 AM
OMG! I don't believe MJ fooled the whole world for more than 20 years, starting with the pepsi accident!!!

This to me was the start of the show. He went beyond fooling the world. He has captivated the world and created a generation of people who need to love or hate on Jackson. I believe for hoax purposes and started planning 20 yrs ago, by creating his duality in preparation of the hoax. I also think it plays a strategic role. My mum who is 60 likes MJ. I am 32 and adore MJ. My daughter is 3 and a half and loves MJ. I don't brain wash her with MJ, as I try to let her make her own opinion and explore taste in music. I kid you not, verbatim, my lil girl, asked me, "Mum is Michael Jackson nice or yucky? Mum is Michael Jackson a boy or a girl? Mum is Michael Jackson sick?" THAT really hit home to me and spoke volumes! To hear a kid who has been on the planet for a mere 3.5 years say that, blew me away! Out of the mouth of babes! Besides glorious hoax purposes for duality (And enticing ppl to either, love, hate or judge him) MJ has created such an intriguing ambiguous character who keeps evolving and staying at the height of innovation enertainment wise, that generation after generation of people can NOT resisit to be fascinated with him, whether they worship, love, hate or judge him.

Back to death hoax purposes though. If he has been planning to fake death from bad era, (which I believe he has) then logic says that it would be in his best interests to be duplistic, create facades about his health, mental health, finances, character etc in order to pull off a fake death. The 25 years of lies, theatrics, PR stunts sets the mood or back drop to the hoax. If he didnt create these illusions, perhaps the death hoax wouldnt be as successful. Wheelchair 6 mths before death is a perfect example, of why the hoax is believable to gen public.

And, yes, I too believe pepsi was the start!  :icon_mrgreen:

And while we're on the subject of 'playing the victim', how about pyjama day in court 2005?  You're not telling me someone from his camp would not have ensured he got some trousers on no matter how late for the court deadline they were!  No, that was surely MJ's idea!

Could not agree with you more! Deliberate. The by product of pity was planned to!

You guys think MJ did not suffer from any disease and that he was just pretending to be a drug addict?

Drug addicts are not capable of pulling off what Michael has. Not a judgement, they just can't because of their altered state and dependancy. 100% I believe he was pretending! Thats also why the Jacksons talk about it. If there were a REAL issue, they would be all hush hush and "no comment" ing. Not stripping his dignity by talking about family interventions. This was a definite facade.

All a facade. I bet that even people close to him don't know the real MJ. Not even family.

He is a walking contradiction!
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:51:52 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

May 12, 2013, 01:53:43 PM
If you really believe in this, that nothing happened to him, that all was his plan.... then i guess he really is a master about communication.

But honestly, i don't think so. And i'm not being mean about Michael's ability to do things. Just i don't think everything in life is a plan or part of a greater plan. No way.

This post was just to bring you all back on Earth, a little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Do

May 12, 2013, 05:42:27 PM
If you really believe in this, that nothing happened to him, that all was his plan.... then i guess he really is a master about communication.

But honestly, i don't think so. And i'm not being mean about Michael's ability to do things. Just i don't think everything in life is a plan or part of a greater plan. No way.

I agree with you. This is just too much. Making a fool and a clown of yourself just for a hoax?! To cheat on his fans for years? I tend to go back in time and might assign his confusing behaviour over the years to monarch programming. I even think he himself could have been a victim of sexual abuse, and thereby developed DID (Dissociative identity disorder). As he said in the Schmuley tapes:  "I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way." I know Michael denied it (the abuse) but there are several accounts that describe otherwise. He also said he had just two nosejobs (as far as he could remember....that's telling, right?).
I know Michael is capable to do the unthinkable. But to say his life was just for the hoax....That doesn't feel right to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

May 12, 2013, 07:58:55 PM

I agree with you. This is just too much. Making a fool and a clown of yourself just for a hoax?! To cheat on his fans for years? I tend to go back in time and might assign his confusing behaviour over the years to monarch programming. I even think he himself could have been a victim of sexual abuse, and thereby developed DID (Dissociative identity disorder). As he said in the Schmuley tapes:  "I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way." I know Michael denied it (the abuse) but there are several accounts that describe otherwise. He also said he had just two nosejobs (as far as he could remember....that's telling, right?).
I know Michael is capable to do the unthinkable. But to say his life was just for the hoax....That doesn't feel right to me.

Agreed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 12, 2013, 09:57:32 PM

::gee i don't know if mark lester can forget he donated sperm to the king of pop , then the king of pop ought to be able to forget a nose job or two  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

May 12, 2013, 11:12:46 PM

The whole problem is: that what you're saying is very likely true, yet at the same time there are other layers or factors making MJ's the puppetmaster as well.  There are always these paradoxes of truth going on at the same time in Michael's life, that can drive us crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

May 13, 2013, 01:19:33 AM

::gee i don't know if mark lester can forget he donated sperm to the king of pop , then the king of pop ought to be able to forget a nose job or two  :thjajaja121:

Mark Lester surely didn't forget he donated sperm. He already claimed he could be Paris' dad (after he donated sperm) way back in august 2009:

'Mr Lester, 51, was a close friend of the late pop superstar. He is godfather to Paris, 11, and Jackson's two other children, 12-year-old Prince, and Prince Michael II, the seven-year-old nicknamed Blanket.
He claimed over the weekend that he had donated sperm to Jackson and was willing to take a paternity test to find out the truth.
But Brian Oxman, the Jackson family's lawyer, said he was confident the King of Pop was Paris' father.
“The thing I always heard from Michael was that Michael was the father of these children, and I believe Michael," he said on GMTV from Los Angeles.
Lester, who starred in 1960s musical Oliver!, said he donated sperm to the King of Pop 13 years ago.'

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

May 13, 2013, 01:50:38 AM

The whole problem is: that what you're saying is very likely true, yet at the same time there are other layers or factors making MJ's the puppetmaster as well.  There are always these paradoxes of truth going on at the same time in Michael's life, that can drive us crazy.

I agree with you on that, the whole thing is just not black nor white, there is a huge twighlight zone in the middle. But I just don't think, for example, he went to court in pyjamas just to manipulate and to be a puppetmaster. This was serious business, and I don't think he would pull such a 'prank' before the eyes of the world on such a delicate occasion: the trial was about being a childmolester or not (whether the whole trial was real or not). I think it was a very, very degrading experience for him and NOT comparable to wheelchair-day. THAT day served a smokescreen for his upcoming, yet not announced This is It concerts. Not about being a criminal or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal