Re: Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 03, 2013, 02:33:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aussie
We (well not hoaxers, but gen public) are the victim of his charade.

Are you sure about that? Lol

Loved what you wrote just now!

Well I wanted to really write was:

We (well not hoaxers (or at least not all hoaxers) but gen public) are the victim of his charade

LOL, but there seemed far too many commas he he... Jokes aside, I was being careful not to create us and them amongst hoaxers... But in reality, even some hoaxers won't see MJ's charades and will believe the fiction.

So yeah.. thats what I mean't but against better judgement didn't say... I guess better judgement took a backseat in this post. lol

Love to all x
Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 08:36:18 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
May 03, 2013, 03:18:44 AM
amazing thoughts and definitions about Michael Jackson. I do not dare to classify their actions, it's just a man doing with his life what he can or what he wants. His life took public state, and we know that when this happens you criticize, destroy you, they love you or crucify you.
It is eccentric? and what is the problem? what would I do with so many millions? so would be likely.
There are millions of judges that even today say he is a pedophile, but there are many others that believed in the man and his message. If Michael Jackson is a character, a brand, a project or whatever it is, I do not know.
  Gwynned said made ​​her a better person, and many others as well (myself included), so for me, is enough, great job Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

May 03, 2013, 04:02:45 AM
I don't believe that someone who is meek, picked on, highly emotional, duped by ppl close to him, ripped off by handlers, pushed around by execs ALSO has the capacity to acquire and pull off the best business deals, catalogues, investments etc (in and out of the entertainment business) in the world and can have wealth of monolithic portions!quote

This is exact the reason that i dont buy the weak Michael.
He as a genius must have known what would happen if you tel the world you sleep with children..or spend money like crazy..or feed your baby like a nervous wreck..that even i know..and i am far from a genius.
You would get the reaction what a freak.
So it must have be done for a reason..or just that reason.
I dont deny Michael as a person.I do think he is real..and has feelings ofcourse..but feelings and bad day's dont make him stupid?

And why would it hurt his feelings if he reads we question this?
Maybe the fame was to much(i can understand) and there is an other Michael who can take his share of the pressure.
The other Michael who is looking like his twin?(think about the mirror picture and the difference in it)
I think maybe the weird behavior and the havy make up was to hide the difference..to confuse.
Because the make up sometimes would make me  :icon_eek: go like this.
I can not see that michael on one hand was verry critical how Karen Faye was doing his hair in a video..and on the other hand let her put make up on that lookes terrible.
Than there are even more doubles and surcical masks to ad to the confusion..
I dont deny Michael..i see genius.
Because his live was a rollercoaster and i hope he found years ago a escape to make his live better..and to keep doing what he wants to do..music and performing..and be the illusionist he is.
Because he made the whole world wondering..and nobody realy knows who Michael Jackson is.

This is ofcourse my opinion..and i tried my best to expres what i am thinking..but it is not good English i know.
I hope you forgive me for that.
Matty

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 03, 2013, 06:52:31 AM
I'm happy with how this thread has finally been developed I agree with most of you, during Bashit's doc which I watched on TV I really thought that Michael was a little bit weird but in that very moment I knew that even being the way Michel wanted to portray us I would always support him and love him.
Definitely Michael is just one and the same however I do agree he was playing with us by using looks alike just for hoax purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynnedTopic starter

May 03, 2013, 09:09:14 AM
I am so happy with this thread.  Someone suggested Michael, the person, might be insulted by my suggestion, but I have to think that 'Michael' would be thrilled that after almost 4 years of study we are still confused.  Success.  Thanks.  We're still running in circles and can't guess the ending.  Hell, we're still debating the beginning!  I'm still not sure about that 02 guy!

And I would agree that Michael cannot be at the same time a hapless victim (much from his own folly) AND a genius pulling off the greatest hoax of all time.   He can't be a perfectionist and let slip that remark about letting kids in your bed. 

And I didn't really mean to say that Michael is a character and not a human with feelings.  I certainly feel a presence directing this, and it has changed my life.  The fact is, I truly know NOTHING about Michael's private life.  I can speculate all I want, but the only information I am being provided is that which HE wants to provide.  It's like basing a verdict exclusively on the evidence provided by one side, a daunting task given the genius of the smooth criminal involved! 

It's like we're all in a maze and someone comes along and promises a way out, a secret key, and we follow him to another dead end.  One guess as to why he would deliberately confuse us about his personal life, other than to protect him and his family, is that we are forced to look beyond the cult of personality, beyond the mask. 

This may seem irrelevant but bear with me.  Ram Das (notable in the 60s for his book Be Here Now) tells the story of meeting his guru Neem Karoli Bab.   As I recall, Ram Das was in India in search of a guru and meets this guy whom everyone says is a great guru and the first thing the guru asks is to give him his car.  Most people, including Ram Das at the time, assumed he was being manipulated by a greedy guru using his powers to take advantage of people.  But an enlightened being might have perhaps seen that Ram Das was too attached to material things and the remedy for his affliction was to remove one of those attachments. 

My point is this.  Great beings do crazy illogical things that don't immediately make sense to us mortals.  It's a way of throwing the insincere off the trail.  A way of forcing people to look beyond the illusion and their own self interest. 

Think of it this way.  If Michael had announced at the peak of his career "I want to create an Army of Love to change the world."  He would have had millions if not billions begging at the trough and 99.9% of them would only have signed up to get close to the throne, so to speak.  But what good is an Army of billions if they will abandon you at the first sign of gunfire?  Or, at the opportunity to follow another younger star?  How many really will be/are there through all his trials and tribulations?  Who is there to serve and who for mere self interest?

But it's more than that as well.  I said that I have changed as have others and that can only be intentional.  Michael the human is one man who inhabits a small place on the planet.  I will probably never meet Michael the human and it's for certain he could never have a personal  relationship with 7 billion people.  And while Michael certainly carries a great light, with 7 billion people trying to get a piece of him that light is diminished rather quickly.  Better to take that light and ignite the heart of the world.....it's our turn to shine!  Turn the mirror away from a fictional idol and back on ourselves. 

I hope this makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 03, 2013, 02:15:57 PM
Awesome post Gwynned!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 03, 2013, 06:49:15 PM
I wouldn´t go so far as to say that "Michael Jackson" is only a character and a lie.

But I think that Michael created the persona "King of Pop" to protect his privacy, to take the pressure off the person Michael Jackson and to free up space for the man behind the persona.

And I also agree that maybe all the masks and makeup have been introduced deliberately to make it easier for a "double" to impersonate the King of Pop.

Agree Mary... Leave me alone.... ( say all )....  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

May 03, 2013, 07:07:29 PM
What if this is the real Michael Jackson that no one knows! I have encountered so many people in my life who love to live in a mysterious way, who like to be different persons every day, who want to look different each day and act differently according to the situation, yet they are normal people, just acting differently. May be the real MJ is one of those! Plus: he has different talents that are not directly connected to each other . He can sing and dance and write good music, he is an artist, a successful businessman, etc..... I really find nothing strange about the way he acts! So may be it's time to meet the man no one really knows!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

RK

May 03, 2013, 07:46:12 PM
I am reminded of Al Sharpton's line to the children at the memorial where he said .......There was nothing strange about your Daddy...what happened to your Daddy was strange .
I think we must make adjustments for the unique circumstances that Michael grew up in, before labeling what we consider to be strange behavior. Not one of us here would know what it's like to be working and supporting your family at the age of 6 years old [and in seedy strip clubs and adult venues] during these impressionable and formative years. What we are possibly  interpreting as strange behavior may be the outcome of his unique life experiences. I've always wondered how the man could get a decent night's sleep when he knew there were stalkers and obsessive fans waiting outside his gate at any and all times. Things like that would have to play on your mind some. That one example would cause me great paranoia and angst.
 I'm not debating that there are elements to Michael's public image that are part of a persona, but I am asking us to factor in when we look at what we consider strange behavior,  that fact that his life and formative years were , shall we say unique. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

May 03, 2013, 10:51:25 PM
I am reminded of Al Sharpton's line to the children at the memorial where he said .......There was nothing strange about your Daddy...what happened to your Daddy was strange .
I think we must make adjustments for the unique circumstances that Michael grew up in, before labeling what we consider to be strange behavior. Not one of us here would know what it's like to be working and supporting your family at the age of 6 years old [and in seedy strip clubs and adult venues] during these impressionable and formative years. What we are possibly  interpreting as strange behavior may be the outcome of his unique life experiences. I've always wondered how the man could get a decent night's sleep when he knew there were stalkers and obsessive fans waiting outside his gate at any and all times. Things like that would have to play on your mind some. That one example would cause me great paranoia and angst.
 I'm not debating that there are elements to Michael's public image that are part of a persona, but I am asking us to factor in when we look at what we consider strange behavior,  that fact that his life and formative years were , shall we say unique. 

I don't think anyone here is  passing judgment on Michael's behavior.  And at one time, I bought the whole victim story.  We were meant to.  Otherwise what happened wouldn't make sense.  For example, we all recall Michael telling the story about his stay in prison and showing his bruises.  Now, I don't have the kind of access to money or power, but if that happened to me, I'd sue their asses.  Big time.  The only way we could believe a person of Michael's stature and notoriety did nothing is if we saw him as a basket case. 

And if he didn't have the wearwithall to stand up for himself, what about his family?  WTF!!!  Are you telling me his mother couldn't have at least picked up the phone and called a lawyer?  Ah, but we learned that Michael was a bit estranged from his family, etc.  BUT, every day, people broken by the system, without the means to defend themselves ARE beaten and thrown in cells full of shit.  We can identify with Michael's powerlessness, and while most of us may not have ever inhabited a cell, we know and can feel, nonetheless, the prison that surrounds us and are powerless against it. 

He was the man in the mirror.  Michael mirrored back to us, or shall we say 'acted out' aspects of ourselves we would deny and think unlovable.  He was awkward, had bad hair days.  He loved his kids but made errors of judgment.  He was contradictory.  He was anything but perfect.

Speaking of....that song Perfect by Pink is on the radio all the time.  I have to think Michael had a hand in it and I can almost hear his voice .

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing you are perfect to me
You're so mean when you talk
About yourself, you are wrong
Change the voices in your head
Make them like you instead

It's easy enough to love Michael Jackson, nearly flawless being with immeasurable talent.  And once the world fell in love with him, he set about making the world fall in love with itself. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 03, 2013, 11:30:23 PM

Utterly unique.  Not only his childhood but obviously his adult life as well.  Michael has seen and experienced more than most, all over the world, good and bad.  His vision is unparalleled because he has seen it all.  I think it would be fair to say that he is more evolved, for lack of a better word,  than most and a big part of this hoax is to share what he has learned.  Especially when taking into account TS the teacher and Front talking about all the different perspectives people have, the bigger picture and thinking outside the box.
Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 11:31:23 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2013, 11:40:59 PM
 :th_bravo: @ Gwynned x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

May 04, 2013, 12:04:47 AM
Gwynned, you're really on a roll today! :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 04, 2013, 01:21:49 AM
I don't think anyone here is  passing judgment on Michael's behavior.  And at one time, I bought the whole victim story.  We were meant to.  Otherwise what happened wouldn't make sense.  For example, we all recall Michael telling the story about his stay in prison and showing his bruises.  Now, I don't have the kind of access to money or power, but if that happened to me, I'd sue their asses.  Big time.  The only way we could believe a person of Michael's stature and notoriety did nothing is if we saw him as a basket case.

And if he didn't have the wearwithall to stand up for himself, what about his family?  WTF!!!  Are you telling me his mother couldn't have at least picked up the phone and called a lawyer?  Ah, but we learned that Michael was a bit estranged from his family, etc.  BUT, every day, people broken by the system, without the means to defend themselves ARE beaten and thrown in cells full of shit.  We can identify with Michael's powerlessness, and while most of us may not have ever inhabited a cell, we know and can feel, nonetheless, the prison that surrounds us and are powerless against it.  

He was the man in the mirror.  Michael mirrored back to us, or shall we say 'acted out' aspects of ourselves we would deny and think unlovable.  He was awkward, had bad hair days.  He loved his kids but made errors of judgment.  He was contradictory.  He was anything but perfect.

Holy smokes Gwynned, that's one of the most spectacular things I have ever read on this forum. Hats off girl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 04, 2013, 04:22:27 AM
I agree with Bec 100%. Wow Gwyned, you go girl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions