Re: Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 02, 2013, 12:59:49 PM
let's just not forget about one MAIN thing : being HUMAN.
It includes "act upon FEELINGS"
This cannot be part of any theory or plan, but it is part of LIFE.

Anytime Mj did something wrong because his feelings at that moment told him to, there comes a great theory to explain it was "part of the plan"

Damn, no mistakes for MJ. He's such a great master...

I just think he's a man with feelings and this doesn't always leads you to were you wanted to go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 02, 2013, 02:23:20 PM
Bec, maybe you knew this already , but i wanted to add this interview with Aprodite Jones where she explains how Michael was falling into bashir's trap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Mike

May 02, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
I think this is an interesting theory. I think there are alot of things we dont know about. There is more to the whole different looks thing I think as well.
I also believe that not all but most of the time the MJ with the mask over his face is someone else. Who knows all we can do is be patient. But as for the whole MJ
is just an entity I dont believe that. I believe that the persona he created with the King Of Pop he wanted to be mysterious and always keep people guessing and wondering
about him. Hopefully we will know the truths to ALL of our questions about him and this hoax and family etc
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 02, 2013, 03:05:31 PM
So, is MJ a human who shows his feelings at the drop of a hat at the most ill advised moments but at the same time is a fiercely protected 'brand', or 'character'?  The two don't go together in my eyes. Oftentimes, it seems to me, being 'part of the plan' is a more logical and common sense explanation for some of the stranger events in MJ's life. JMO, which of course may be way off, but in the absence of a personal knowledge of the man, logic and common sense is all I have to go on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

May 02, 2013, 04:14:18 PM
I have read all of your comments and want to react myself.
But, since I didn't know where to start I numbered my comments :) to make it somewhat easier to read perhaps haha.

1) I like the concept you discribed Gwyned. Creating "something" with a huge image to change the world in some way.
But I cannot believe that Michael Jackson was "Michael Jackson"- an image. He is a person.
As someone said before, just look at the eyes and teeth.
You can change alot on a person, allmost anything in fact, exept the eyes. And I can't find one picture of him, without the "Original" MJ eyes.
Not on stage, on TV or any other public event he went to.

2) Re: masks; Since you all may know, I am suffering a panic disorder for some years now.
Because I didn't want to accept this the first years I suffered this disorder I fight against it.
That resulted in using masks. I had a "private" mask, and a "professional" mask.

I was a taxi driver for allmost 6 years. And the first years I did nightshifts in the weekends, driving mostly drunk people to their homes and from tuesday 'till thursday I drove criminals back and forwards to the trainstation and jail.  (Yes, Dutch Criminals can go to home if they want  :LolLolLolLol:) But that was under surveillance by a prisonguard. But still.
Because I couldn't be myself, scared as hell at some points, I had to use a "mask" to disquise this.

My point is, KOP was a mask. But MJ isn't. He is a human being, with feelings and on time to time stupid decisions :)
And the shy person the KOP was, is also a mask to me, looking to the sony "deal" for example. the prase "no more mister nice guy" come to mind...

3) as for bodydoubles. sure they would have been used, but only to escape the massive crowds.
In my opinion we have never seen a double on stage, or on TV, the O2 announcement, The Killer Thriller speech (Sony) or even TII.
Even when Joe said there was a double in TII, I didn't buy it. For me that was just to bring the doubt-factor into this hoax. We have to doubt and re-think alot here :)

4) When an artist becomes famous he is in fact a brand, his name is used to sell albums, concert tickets and merchandise. So MJ is also a brand, who will make money everyday.

5) Allthough I respect this theory, I can see this theory as painful for Michael if he is reading this.
Reading he isn't real, wouldn't be the nicest feeling i think. But, I think everyone has the right to expres themselves :) so is gwyned. There is No need to be offended, when you don't like somenone elses thought's, then don't read it :)

6) finally, someone wrote something about MJ being broke. Sorry I don't buy that.
The Sony catalogue was estimated to earn 800 milion dollars a year. That man must have had a HUGE whole in his hand to throw all that money away...
That's over 2 milion a day..

I'm sorry my post isn't that easy to read :( I hope the numbers helped a bit ;)  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 02, 2013, 05:05:01 PM
I forgot to add that I still believe that there are 2 Michaels.
Not necessarily a twin brother but maybe (most likely) kin.
The rest of the Michaels that some of us sometimes wonder about, those are doubles I think.
And I don´t agree Jos. I think that we have seen "the other" Michael on stage and during public appearances, maybe also doubles sometimes.
So 2 Michaels (person) and 1 King of Pop (persona)...is it getting complicated yet?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 02, 2013, 05:29:28 PM
let's just not forget about one MAIN thing : being HUMAN.
It includes "act upon FEELINGS"
This cannot be part of any theory or plan, but it is part of LIFE.

Anytime Mj did something wrong because his feelings at that moment told him to, there comes a great theory to explain it was "part of the plan"

Damn, no mistakes for MJ. He's such a great master...

I just think he's a man with feelings and this doesn't always leads you to were you wanted to go.

Exactly, before I joined this forum Michael Jackson was a genius to me yes a genius in music and dance however I always thought that he was a little disaster in his private life and I always thought he was only a human with his strengths and weaknesses, after being reading here for 2 years I have come to regard him as a superman and IDK if that is good or not because if he fails with this hoax the myth will drop that's why I chose to keep on thinking he is just a lovely human being, an angel, an humanitarian, the most wonderful person in the world and I don't wanna consider him a hero just the loving person he's always been, that should be enough for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 02, 2013, 05:48:46 PM
Jos:
5) Allthough I respect this theory, I can see this theory as painful for Michael if he is reading this.
Reading he isn't real, wouldn't be the nicest feeling i think. But, I think everyone has the right to expres themselves  so is gwyned. There is No need to be offended, when you don't like somenone elses thought's, then don't read it

You are so right I was referring to what you are saying when I said that "the no MJ existence" was unacceptable, if MJ doesn't exist who needs to clear his name with this hoax?!?!?!?!? a product?? a name?? science fiction??
Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:51:06 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

May 02, 2013, 11:20:57 PM
Bec, maybe you knew this already , but i wanted to add this interview with Aprodite Jones where she explains how Michael was falling into bashir's trap.

Yes I did see that, but I respectfully disagree with Aphrodite. I do not believe that MJ was fooled by Bashir. I think it was the other way around. And no, not because I think MJ is a superhero, but rather because what I see throughout the interview. I see MJ as very methodical and very cunning. I think he did it on purpose. Playing the victim was an act I believe MJ played when it suited his agenda.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 03, 2013, 12:11:25 AM
But there might be some moments in his life where he would have been kind of vulnerable. See, the whole point, we've never really been there to see what was actually going on in Michael's life. All that we discuss on this forum is based on logic and the others are just assumptions based on what we've read from the internet.

So, as curls said, it is quite contradictory that on one hand Michael is capable of doing this hoax and on other he is an emotional mess. That sure doesn't make sense. But we still don't know the truth right.

So all we can do is keep doing what we've been, based on what we've seen and read and concluding from it. And being as realistic as possible, there's only one MJ who has created the illusion of different MJs.
We can never say anything definite about MJ's life or this hoax. we will only know when everything ends.
Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:12:45 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

May 03, 2013, 01:10:17 AM
If we believe SOTT is MJ, he's talking in 2002, likely while the Bashir visit was going on, and he sounds nothing like a gullible victim, but as cunning and calculating in everything he did. MJ may have told Jones, the hand-holding was Bashir's idea, but the repititious detail about sharing beds (with MJ on the floor) showed that MJ may have been playing up the victim for bigger plans. It was not only holding the boy’s hand, but what about the crazy shopping frenzy with Bashir spending millions of dollars on ornamental art, also showing him he had bought Tut’s sarcophagus and didn’t ever plan on dying or being buried. Then there’s the racing cars with numbers 21 and 33—MJ driving, saying, "I'm going to whip your head!" Perhaps he's doing that now!!

One MJ, with an deliberate strong illusion of 2 or more.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 03, 2013, 01:39:27 AM
MJ put the pause in for editing. He made it ideal for the media to manipulate the soundbite. "Of course [the children] slept in my bed.................... I slept on the floor." (not direct quote--I don't have the video at hand, but the pause is exactly there. It's a long pause too.) Perfect for some snakey editor to cut off the last part and make it so that everyone was left with the thought, "Of course the children slept in my bed..." 'Tonight, at 7:00 Michael Jackson admits to sharing his bed with children', etc.

Just like we hear carefully crafted lines from the Jackson Family talking about MJ "passing" and "no longer with us" and drug use "he denied he had a problem" (maybe cuz he didn't),  MJ very carefully used the word "share" your bed, which strongly suggests improper activity yet means something quite different.

Not to mention, I cannot believe that MJ, who is reported to have his whole house under surveillance by cctv, held sleepovers with minor children after the 1993 extortion without the room on camera and being taped the whole time. I do not believe the Arviso's got the best of MJ. I do not believe he allowed himself to be set up like that by the likes of those people. If anything I believe they were used for a purpose.

Maybe I'm a dreamer but I don't think MJ is the helpless, unfortunate victim he is sometimes portrayed as.
Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 01:40:02 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 03, 2013, 01:51:16 AM

Yes I did see that, but I respectfully disagree with Aphrodite. I do not believe that MJ was fooled by Bashir. I think it was the other way around. And no, not because I think MJ is a superhero, but rather because what I see throughout the interview. I see MJ as very methodical and very cunning. I think he did it on purpose. Playing the victim was an act I believe MJ played when it suited his agenda.

Agree with you bec 100% re bashit and abt kids in bed comment. He is completely baiting the world!

In fact I believe all the quirkery for the past 25 yrs to be deliberate and intentional in planning of todays hoax era. I don't believe in 'Poor little Michael, ppl pick on him and judge him for being different' and 'he is different because of his mental health, body dismorphia, daddy issues' ... I actually believe the whole lot to be pointed and planned. The by product of sympathy is planned too!

The only thing I feel sorry for MJ for is the Chi Mo allegations, the rest, I believe to be good and deliberate entertainment, (even the negative stuff) perhaps for reasons that some yet don't understand.

This AEG trial is going to regurgitate a lifetime of 'crazy'. People call MJ crazy, however he is in control at all times and def not a victim. We (well not hoaxers, but gen public) are the victim of his charade. And its all coming out in the hoax... He completely created a character. Why? Who knows?! A lesson not to judge? Be careful who you fall in love with? Perhaps a demonstration that call someone MJ dress him up like me and watch the world follow or judge this fictional character and be so passionate about it and all the while be fooled big time at the same time.. (talking abt a double scenario here)

Not a victim! Also (not always, but over time) I have come to believe almost everytime MJ looks like a weirdo, its on purpose and with hoax agenda in mind. And I believe at least some of those times, its not even MJ its a double.

I don't believe in two MJs as in two at birth or a twin sharing the one identity (although I believe some might be baited by MJ believe this)... The picture below more sums up my (current) belief in MJ

With MJ as the puppetmaster, the world falling in love or in contrast judging and crucifying a character who they believe to be real. Then masterfully has the masses angry or sad for him, (depending on which side of the fence your'e on) when its all just a big fat charade.

I believe MJ to sometimes be playing the role of the charade and at other times the double to be doing so. Whichever one is doing the acting at the time, I believe it's all for the same agenda. (Hopefully an agenda which will be revealed.)

I don't believe that someone who is meek, picked on, highly emotional, duped by ppl close to him, ripped off by handlers, pushed around by execs ALSO has the capacity to acquire and pull off the best business deals, catalogues, biggest investments (both in out of the entertainment business) in the world and can have wealth of monolithic portions! Sorry someone pushed around and meek couldn't be the business man he is.

He knows what he is doing. He knows what he is doing very well. A master at it. Deliberate freak!

It's precicely why he is prepared to have his family in the firing line of so many ppl during this AEG trial. (have you been reading the reader comments underneath the AEG report articles?? The Jackson family are taking a beating from fans and non fans. The comments are brutal!) It's all part of the plan / illusion. Its why he allows Paris to appear to be exploited. Its why he allows Janet to look like a B in the media. It's why he allows Mrs Jackson to look like an eldery woman pushed around by her kids. Its why he allows them too look greedy and money hungry. It's because it's all part of the act and its a pointed plan.

Everytime I doubt myself and start to get sucked in and begin to say "Poor Michael" I think of this one line:

"The Autobiography of PT Barnum is the Bible to Michaels LIFE" Michael handed me the book and said "Study it"

Are we forgetting that PT Barnum was a FREAK SHOW ILLUSIONIST....

Quoting this article that I adore, even though written from deader perspective...

American popular culture was born at the freak show.  It was P.T. Barnum who figured out that by displaying freaks for fun and profit, and then circulating images and stories of the freaks thoughout the country and even the world, fortunes could be made.

And who were the freaks?  They were, as freak show scholar Robert Bogdan pointed out, performances, acts, lies, and fantasies.  The freaks were any one of us.  Are you tall?  Really tall?  You could be a giant.  Are you a woman with facial hair?  Stop plucking and you could be the bearded lady.

By making exhibits half human, half something else, Barnum could engage his audience’s sense of wonder and awe and even, sometimes, outrage over the obviousness of his humbug.  The hybridity of these bodies, a hybridity that were lessons from God before Barnum, made onlookers feel both fully human and left them wanting another look.

No one understood the genius of P.T. Barnum, the absolute centrality of the freak show to American popular culture like Michael Jackson, who died tonight at the age of 50. - Michael Jackson, Pop Icon, Is Dead at 50 – NYTimes.com.

When Jackson grew up, he turned his back on the religion he’d been raised in (Jehovah Witness) and handed his manager P.T. Barnum’s autobiography.  Supposedly Jackson said of the book “this is my bible now.”

Jackson spent years making himself hybrid.  Was he black or white, male or female, straight or gay, adult or child?  When asked to define himself, he refused and became even more famous and more beloved.

But Jackson made one fatal, perhaps even postmodern, mistake.  Unlike his god, P.T. Barnum, Jackson put himself , not others, on display.  He invited us to look, to gawk, at his hybridity.  While at first Jackson could play with the figure of the freak, like when he pretended to buy the bones of the Elephant Man, by mid career Jackson was no longer able to stop us from defining him.  Child molester.  Innocent victim.  Musical genius.  Nutcase.

But what Jackson really was was a freak.  And that’s why we loved him.

(Obviously a perspective from a deader - but you get my point in quoting it)

Sorry for rambling... But yeah, I'm obviously passionate abt this subject. It's why I love MJ. As a kid and teen through my 20's, I got to have KOP MJ for music / dance / entertainment purposes. Now as I get older, I get to know this MJ. A gift that keeps on giving. SO many layers, its like a neverending "Pass the parcel" which really shows his genius, considering that other artists I listened to as a kid I can't even remember, yet in my 30's the deliberate quirkery of this man still has me obsessed / interested / watching / tuned in 30 yrs later! Strategy much?

Oh so tactical! So very very tactical...

:smiley_abuv: to u MJ! Lovable freak!
Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 08:06:08 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

May 03, 2013, 02:10:26 AM

Maybe I'm a dreamer but I don't think MJ is the helpless, unfortunate victim he is sometimes portrayed as.

Not a dreamer! You're just brave enough to call it how you see it. I think it takes courage to see MJ like that. It means part of what you love or believed back in the day, wasn't real. I think we have choices in what to believe. Watch the fiction or recognise it's fiction.

Anyways, to others who differ, my comments are jmo, I respect and get that others see the "MJ as a character" thing differently and respect their opinion  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

May 03, 2013, 02:28:10 AM
Aussie
We (well not hoaxers, but gen public) are the victim of his charade.

Are you sure about that? Lol

Loved what you wrote just now!

Back to the Bashir interview, MJ is IMO masterfully displaying about 3 or 4 MJ's in looks, personality, mood, hair style, shirt color, etc., but I believe them all to be him.  Bashir can't get over that he must have done way more surgeries to change his looks.  Surely Aphradite Jones wouldn't say  Bashir was behind that too.  So in this sense I would agree that MJ is playing multiple 'characters' of himself.  Remember MJ said his favorite superhero was Morph, because he could be all things, when people least expect it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions