sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Michael Jackson as a character theory
May 02, 2013, 07:21:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wouldn´t go so far as to say that "Michael Jackson" is only a character and a lie.

But I think that Michael created the persona "King of Pop" to protect his privacy, to take the pressure off the person Michael Jackson and to free up space for the man behind the persona.

And I also agree that maybe all the masks and makeup have been introduced deliberately to make it easier for a "double" to impersonate the King of Pop.

First of all I am sorry if I offended someone with my words, that was not my intention, I really thought this place was a MJ's temple where people really respected him but all of a sudden I read the theory that someone was doubting even his existence, understand that I was really surprised and full of rage but I have to respect it and carry on.

Thanks Mary for explaining it the way I wasn't able to explain it yesterday, I think the real Michael Jackson the only one "the one" which was born from KJ's womb was carrying a very heavy backpack full of yellow tabloids gossips, false allegations, criticism about his sexuality etc... and he organised this hoax to get rid of "KOP" character just to show us the real man, the father, the son, the brother, the humanitarian, the lover and leave behind the eccentric, drug addict, child abuser, gay, extravagant... the black guy in the Pepsi Commercial was the same as the one of Thriller era, Bad era, Dangerous era, History era and so on....the difference was that his skin was getting clearer as years passed by the same as his hair which changed, hairstyles, longer hair  - shorter hair, wigs, use of surgical masks to make it easier to looks alike who were working for him, that's all... how can a person be on a MJ's forum if MJ doesn't exist?? Maybe I am a very simple minded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

iLoveyoumore

May 02, 2013, 07:29:52 AM
I wouldn´t go so far as to say that "Michael Jackson" is only a character and a lie.

But I think that Michael created the persona "King of Pop" to protect his privacy, to take the pressure off the person Michael Jackson and to free up space for the man behind the persona

And I also agree that maybe all the masks and makeup have been introduced deliberately to make it easier for a "double" to impersonate the King of Pop.

I agree. I believe there is only ONE Michael Jackson but "King of Pop" is a character who can be played by many people.

Same person from Thriller to TII. He has changed, yes, because of his vitiligo and surgeries. BUT HE IS NOT A LIE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

gwynnedTopic starter

May 02, 2013, 07:40:53 AM

But I think that Michael created the persona "King of Pop" to protect his privacy, to take the pressure off the person Michael Jackson and to free up space for the man behind the persona

Well said.  So if we follow that logic, having finally killed off the fictional KOP, the REAL Michael Jackson - and again, I'm not sure any of us outsiders would recognize him - can finally reappear.  I'm still not convinced, however, that the real Michael Jackson - the kid who performed with the J5 - is the MAN behind this all.  And before everyone jumps all over me, I can only suggest that there is a great mystery here and I'm not prepared to take a position either way as to who or who is not the man behind the mask.

I agree. I believe there is only ONE Michael Jackson but "King of Pop" is a character who can be played by many people.

Same person from Thriller to TII. He has changed, yes, because of his vitiligo and surgeries. BUT HE IS NOT A LIE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

May 02, 2013, 07:59:31 AM
I'm still not convinced, however, that the real Michael Jackson - the kid who performed with the J5 - is the MAN behind this all.

I see same person from J5 to older MJ. Eyes don't lie, even when he's wearing make-up and after surgeries. But that's just my point of view.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

gwynnedTopic starter

May 02, 2013, 08:16:52 AM
I'm still not convinced, however, that the real Michael Jackson - the kid who performed with the J5 - is the MAN behind this all.

I see same person from J5 to older MJ. Eyes don't lie, even when he's wearing make-up and after surgeries. But that's just my point of view.

I can't argue with you there and, frankly I'm stumped or hesitant to suggest that Michael's changes are the result of some process that can't be explained simply by plastic surgery.  That said, could it be that the Michaels we see with sunglasses are the actors and the ones where we have a good direct look at his eyes, the 'real' Michael. And could it be all the fakes and weirdnesses are red herrings to camoflauge and make believable a far more incredible transformation. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 02, 2013, 08:39:37 AM

I think there is only one Michael.  I have no doubt that decoys have been used over the years - the decoy goes out the front door while Michael slips out the back - but those instances would be brief.  I tend to agree with what curls said and what MaryK said about Michael's King of Pop persona vs private life.  IF a double was ever used in, for instance, the TII movie, then I think it was done to confuse the audience and to create uncertainty.  I think Michael prefers to keep people guessing and unsure.  Having an air of mystery works in his favour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 02, 2013, 09:05:34 AM
gwynned:
I can't argue with you there and, frankly I'm stumped or hesitant to suggest that Michael's changes are the result of some process that can't be explained simply by plastic surgery.  That said, could it be that the Michaels we see with sunglasses are the actors and the ones where we have a good direct look at his eyes, the 'real' Michael. And could it be all the fakes and weirdnesses are red herrings to camoflauge and make believable a far more incredible transformation. 

The man with sunglasses is Michael too, he is shy and likes to wear them however as I said there are many looks alike swarming over there and confusing people, remember the one that approaches at the Sony speech (1:39) where Michael said Mottola was an evil man, he was exactly almost the same as if he were his twin but you know..... different, I am able to see "ALWAYS" those differences, and another thing is if you listen carefully to his voice you'll notice he does have a black man voice but softer, Jermaine also has a soft voice and nobody is questioning if he is a black man, look at Latoya does she look like a black woman?? is she the same woman as when she was younger?? ask yourself, even Katherine did use plastic surgery look at her nose before and now, just saying.

BTW in case you hadn't noticed, he is wearing a bulletproof vest in that speech, poor Michael, I love you!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0Un9K5dKQ[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:17:02 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

May 02, 2013, 09:49:59 AM
I think there is only one Michael.  I have no doubt that decoys have been used over the years - the decoy goes out the front door while Michael slips out the back - but those instances would be brief.  I tend to agree with what curls said and what MaryK said about Michael's King of Pop persona vs private life.  IF a double was ever used in, for instance, the TII movie, then I think it was done to confuse the audience and to create uncertainty.  I think Michael prefers to keep people guessing and unsure.  Having an air of mystery works in his favour.

I agree with this. Even though the multiple MJs theory is difficult to dismiss casually, I lean towards it being part of the illusion created in order to gain some sense of privacy whilst simultaneously boosting his public mystic. After the teeth study I did in 2009 in an attempt to prove O2 guy wasn't MJ, I was forced to realize that they are all the same guy. Well, at least all the pics I could find of him smiling over a 30 year span of time.

So if there is/was a second MJ (or third or fourth or multiples) then he never allowed himself to smile and be caught on camera doing so. And I find that difficult to believe. I'm telling you I poured over MJ pics during this research in 09. Examined everything I could get my hands on.

I will say, that whole Bashir interview with seemingly 2 (or 3!) different MJs throws me for a loop. Because there's clearly a handsome guy and an awkward one. However, I will say some days I am having a bad face day and some days a good one, for whatever reason, and I know there's only one of me.

But make no mistake, someone is clearly pushing the "doubles" theory on us. It's being suggested, heavily. I'm not sure if we should fall for it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

May 02, 2013, 09:52:14 AM
Ps Gwynned, you're not going to get banned for sharing your respectful opinion. That's silly. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 02, 2013, 09:56:32 AM
gwynned:

The man with sunglasses is Michael too, he is shy and likes to wear them however as I said there are many looks alike swarming over there and confusing people, remember the one that approaches at the Sony speech (1:39) where Michael said Mottola was an evil man, he was exactly almost the same as if he were his twin but you know..... different, I am able to see "ALWAYS" those differences, and another thing is if you listen carefully to his voice you'll notice he does have a black man voice but softer, Jermaine also has a soft voice and nobody is questioning if he is a black man, look at Latoya does she look like a black woman?? is she the same woman as when she was younger?? ask yourself, even Katherine did use plastic surgery look at her nose before and now, just saying.

BTW in case you hadn't noticed, he is wearing a bulletproof vest in that speech, poor Michael, I love you!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0Un9K5dKQ[/youtube]

What a really interesting debate! It's good to be open and forward with a line of thought Gwynned. I for one had a moment where I was confused who the real Michael Jackson was, what with the twin theory and doubles coming out of the woodwork after the 25th June, but the one thing none of them can replicate is the true essence of Michael. When you know, you know, so to speak. The only person close to replicating him in his temporary absence to my mind is sofurgofromashes, now he does have me confused at times!

Also, I really don't think we would be seeing Katherine fighting in a court of law for a person other than her own flesh and blood, there is just to much at stake.

As for the brand MJ, yes I have no doubt that many jumped on the bandwagon and we know very little of how we as fans were manipulated over the years.

Love the comparative photo's and also just to say, I get where you are coming from Sweetsunset (hug), as I have spent a lifetime alongside Michael's efforts to heal the world and his messages of love and respect have always been parallel to my own, but to think about the fact that Michael was not Michael would make my head spin off it's shoulders!

With Love.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 02, 2013, 10:06:27 AM
I agree with SweetSunsetwithMJ, Andrea and Loveyoumore.

It is never easy to be Michael Jackson. Only Michael Jackson knows how it feels to carry out that label "Michael Jackson". My explanation to why he might have been known as a brand is that he is TOO famous. Michael has become the very definition of what "famous" is. People will either love MJ or hate him. But there's not a soul on this planet that can ignore him. Believe it or not, but even people who say they hate him somewhere have the Michaelism in them. It's like he is a part of the HIStory of universe!

Now having said that, this whole 'different Michael Jacksons' theory or 'No Michael Jackson' Theory is a part of illusion. It can either be a part of the hoax or just a privacy/security measure. It can facilitate the use of impersonators when Michael is not really willing to face a crowd. Why he looked different throughout the years can only be known to Michael. The accurate explanation lies in his heart. But if i'm allowed to say, it's a mixture of various reasons, from vitiligo to his wish to look in a certain way. And he has every right to do what he wants to do.

I firmly believe there is only one real Michael, the original, who is directing this hoax and the mastermind behind every creative piece. But it can also be true that there might be an impersonator, occasionally, when the 'supposed Michael' is wearing the black surgical mask.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

suspicious mind

May 02, 2013, 10:37:25 AM
this conversation makes me think of front's jesus / krishna . 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 02, 2013, 11:43:19 AM
It's not easy for me to explain it in english...i try..
We can see much celebs who has taken surgery to look "better".....much of them are looking scary after taht and they all are surely going to the best surgery physicians in Hollywood.
When i look at Michael and think how much surgeries he must have to change from the beginning and he still look so natural....as he was born in that way...
This makes me think that we see a person who has only changed his nose and maybe the chin and the teeth.
I have made a pic from the History concert where he was absolut in front of the camera and i saw the teeth....not the same as O2 guy ! Absolutly not the same, but i have no idea how to put this pic in the forum....
Sorry....can you understand what i will say ?
I look for the truth, not for a special Michael...what will he say to us with this hoax ? That is importend ! The truth....what is going on in the world, in the business ?
I wish much  love in this world  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2013, 12:05:13 PM
Michael Jackson IS a brand. He sold his name all life long. For music, for shows, for labelled products... He sold it, made it trend, made money with it, protected it, so "Michael Jackson" is a marketing product. Now you cannot say the man himself doesn't exist. This is exactly what destroyed his life. Being prisoner of this marketing image he had to keep up with.

But you also say that his private life was a fake, saying it was Prince standing at the trial.
So Michael Jackson talking about police brutality, and all he went through, is nothing to you but an illusion ? AGAIN, if it was faked, staged, what was the point of destroying it this way ?

I'm sorry but thanks to people building theories like you do, Michael Jackson is obviously an alien from Mars

I won't apologize for standing against this. That's MY opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

bec

May 02, 2013, 12:51:44 PM
Nothing wrong with that but consider this:

Why did MJ go on national TV and say he shared his bed with children? You mean to tell me he thought that was a good idea? Might clear his name somehow? Resurrect his ailing image? His PR people and manager(s) were totally ok with that? No problem, go ahead n run with it, it's a great idea to hold some kid's hand and talk about how loving it is to share your bed, in front of Bashir for a national TV interview. Carry on with your bad self MJ. Then later--oops! Guess that wasn't such a good plan, how unfortunate. But who would have guessed??Right.

That's sort of like saying MJ was drunk at the O2 announcement. Same oops! moment that no one thought to prevent. I don't buy it.There's lots more to MJ then meets the eye. I think we can all agree on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions