Love4MichaelTopic starter

Contradictions and Inconsistencies
May 02, 2013, 10:12:13 PM
I thought it might be helpful to some if we had a thread that listed these types of things that appear during this trial.  Things are being discussed in a couple of different threads and may get lost in the shuffle.  We’ve had these list type threads before and they’ve helped a lot.  It could be broken down into several categories…for example…

1.    A witness contradicts themselves while giving testimony in this trial
2.    A witness contradicts their own testimony given in the prior trial
3.    A witness gives testimony that contradicts what we actually saw/heard them say in interviews

There is bound to be conflicting testimony between various witnesses but I thought if we focused on anyone in particular changing their story it might help us narrow down the good guys from the bad ones.  Of course it could be deliberately scripted to happen…who knows?  The one who holds the answers is apparently playing possum at the moment and isn’t sharing that info just yet…lol. 

I’m a bit frustrated that we can only get this info second hand through the media and not see/hear it ourselves but it’s the best we have for now.  Thoughts anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

curls

Re: Contradictions and Inconsistencies
May 04, 2013, 05:06:18 AM
Sorry, Love4Michael - I saw your post before and meant to respond but life got in the way!  Anyway, I'm here now and think your idea to make this a trial contradictions/inconsistencies thread is good!  It might be interesting to see if this highlights contradictions in media reports or in genuine testimony or known facts ......  and if we can tell the difference!

All I'd say is let's keep it as a simple list, with no discussion, as that will be already happening on other threads. So, I'll start:

Panish in his opening statement says the Jacksons all knew of MJ's longstanding addictions. However: In 2007 they signed a statement that they'd never done any interventions and that MJ had no problems with drugs or alcohol.

Senneff says Jackson appeared to be terminally ill. "To me, he looked like someone who was at the end stage of a long disease process.” However: Reports of MJ on fine form in final rehearsals and autopsy report records no such illness.

Senneff confirms ambulance photo is legit. However: Oxman said it was fake. (Disregarding what we think here!)
Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:07:27 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4MichaelTopic starter

Re: Contradictions and Inconsistencies
May 04, 2013, 11:09:57 AM
Thanks curls...that was my thought too...no discussions...just list for reference.

Senneff - states the patient was "end-stage" in appearance and yet in same testimony states ambulance pic is accurate.
Either his assessment skills need work or that's a direct contradiction.

Others to follow...not home at the moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal