AEG Live part of Hoax? special info
May 11, 2013, 02:38:10 PM
Sorry first of all some of you are better in posting i try my best.

Want only give some thougts out there last year i witnessed an article i guess on facebook about AEG Live the Owner of the O2 Arena in London. Very interesting but i have not clue where it find i can only remember somethings what i wont to share with you.

I read about that the had problems etc. because the Stadium should would and is build on biohazard garbage waste land areas where still  the measuring of the radiation is still possible if it is dangerous i canĀ“t remember but still in questioning maybe Michael find that out somehow fewer and it was is part of the reason why he dont wont perform there.

So since then a lot appearances there like WWE, Concerts, Olympic shows etc. if he find the informative article make your own thoughts but the Olympic Stadium on 2012 was also been build on questionable grounds with gas leaks something problems. again sorry wish would could posted it somehow back then but better inform with interesting things then take it for myself.

So could they be part of the hoax and would MJ work with them if he knows the complete facts.??? Hope you find it interesting. greetings to all  :bearhug: :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

MJonmind

Re: AEG Live part of Hoax? special info
May 12, 2013, 01:48:51 AM
Yes, I remember this was discussed during the Olympics 2012 time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions