curlsTopic starter

Mark Lester says MJ was drunk at O2
April 29, 2013, 11:26:35 AM
Mark Lester now saying his piece:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Strange that we had articles a few days ago saying it was a double who did the O2 announcement, now this old 'MJ was drunk' story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: Mark Lester says MJ was drunk at O2
April 29, 2013, 11:38:30 AM

Strange that we had articles a few days ago saying it was a double who did the O2 announcement, now this old 'MJ was drunk' story!

...when in reality I think MJ-actual tricked them all with his superb acting abilities, knowing everyone would speculate.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

April 29, 2013, 11:50:34 AM
^^^ That's what I think too Andrea!

Thing is with articles like this - is it really Lester saying this now (after saying in 2009, I think, that MJ drank water and he never saw him do any drugs) or has MJ himself got a hand in giving these ludicrous stories to the tabloids?  Sure feels like that to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 29, 2013, 01:57:14 PM

Thing is with articles like this - is it really Lester saying this now (after saying in 2009, I think, that MJ drank water and he never saw him do any drugs) or has MJ himself got a hand in giving these ludicrous stories to the tabloids?  Sure feels like that to me.

I've been wondering the exact same thing curls...and you're right, it's the timing and ludicrousness of it all.  This story, the "died twice" maid story, etc.  It's a bombardment of "crazy MJ" stories and it does make me question who may really be behind them.  And I'd bet that this is only the beginning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
April 29, 2013, 03:31:45 PM
Mark Lester? but not children godfather MJ? as to say this? if not so, Mark should say otherwise  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 29, 2013, 04:13:46 PM

...when in reality I think MJ-actual tricked them all with his superb acting abilities, knowing everyone would speculate.

^^^ That's what I think too Andrea!

Agree with both of you, still and as always on this topic. O2 guy is MJ playing a bad impersonator of himself.

Also agree MJ is feeding these stories himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

April 29, 2013, 04:30:32 PM
Did Lester actually experience this or is he just echoing Randy P's words to get attention?
The e-mails suggest AEG Live's president saw Jackson's problems first hand the day the pop star was to appear at the O2 Arena to publicly announce the shows.
"MJ is locked in his room drunk and despondent," Phillips wrote in a March 5, 2009, e-mail to AEG Live's parent company, the paper reported. "I (am) trying to sober him up."
"I screamed at him so loud the walls are shaking," Phillips wrote. "He is an emotionally paralyzed mess riddled with self loathing and doubt now that it is show time."
The promoter blamed London traffic when Jackson was 90 minutes late for the announcement that day.
"He's as healthy as he can be -- no health problems whatsoever," Phillips told CNN two months later to refute reports Jackson's health was threatening the concerts.

Frank Cascio’s story of MJ high on Demerol just before Sept. 10, 01 concert in New York.
Frank Cascio, who became a family friend to Jackson at age 5 and eventually one of the singer's closest friends and employees, writes in a new book that he first noticed Jackson taking the drug Demerol while accompanying the singer on his "Dangerous" tour in 1993.
He writes in his new book, "My Friend Michael: An Ordinary Friendship with an Extraordinary Man," that Jackson started the first of two anniversary shows in 2001 an hour late as a result of being drugged up in his dressing room.
"My naive belief that Michael wouldn't let his medicine interfere with the show blew up in my face," Cascio writes. "I can't begin to describe my disappointment and panic at this moment."

Strange off-topic comment:
Roberto Oscuro 11/14/2011
Michael Jackson has had a combined 45 successful missions as an undercover agent with the CIA ad FBI's narcotics and border enforcement bureau from 1988 through 2001. He is s decorated soldier and was single handily responsible for the take down of Benin cartel leader, Benjamin "The Mouse" Ortega. Jackson retired from active duty in 2002 and continued his music career which was used as a cover for his operations, until his untimely death at the hands of an assassin while at a San Diego spa.

It's such a hard call, whether MJ was faking all his drug/alcohol usage over the years especially in light of the Pepsi burn and the bridge collapse, and sexual allegation trauma. Or did he sometimes knowingly risk his own health and use demerol/propofol and then just exaggerate with the ridiculous over-the-top usage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 29, 2013, 05:19:59 PM
well when it comes to the people who are in these cases identified as his friends i have to rely on the spontaneity of his answer to geraldo about friends which was " you wouldn't know them ".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

April 29, 2013, 06:27:39 PM
First is Adrian McManus and now, Mark Lester saying that MJ was almost that an alcoholic, that  another thing we will read :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 29, 2013, 06:42:30 PM
well when it comes to the people who are in these cases identified as his friends i have to rely on the spontaneity of his answer to geraldo about friends which was " you wouldn't know them ".

You are right. Now that there is the civil trial how many new bad gossip come out....how many confirmations for Michael , and if  continues is because he want to understand even more of what has already been seen in these 4 years.....  :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Adi

April 29, 2013, 08:15:55 PM

I've been wondering the exact same thing curls...and you're right, it's the timing and ludicrousness of it all.  This story, the "died twice" maid story, etc.  It's a bombardment of "crazy MJ" stories and it does make me question who may really be behind them.  And I'd bet that this is only the beginning!

Yeah agree - the bullsh*t is flying fast and furiously from ALL corners and as you say Andrea it's only just started.

I am sure Michael fooled them all...the man deserves an Academy Award for his acting skills....as a member here a while ago said "only Michael can make people believe it isn't him"  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions