Old Forum
November 25, 2009, 01:59:58 PM
Hi there...
As greatful as I am for having a forum to discuss MJ faking his death...
Is it possible to go back to the old one? The layout just seemed to work a lot better (at least for me). Again, we could just restart the whole thing from scratch.. I just feel that the whole layout worked better
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Re: Old Forum
November 25, 2009, 02:01:37 PM
Quote from: "Lonelynation"
Hi there...
As greatful as I am for having a forum to discuss MJ faking his death...
Is it possible to go back to the old one? The layout just seemed to work a lot better (at least for me). Again, we could just restart the whole thing from scratch.. I just feel that the whole layout worked better

yeah i know what you mean, i miss the other one but o guess its just going to take some time to get used to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

November 25, 2009, 02:47:29 PM
you know i actually love this new one!! its easier to check the posts you written on without having a million e-mails to go through!!

just wish we had the old smileys.. especially the one's with the hands up and the suspicious look!! lol.. :)

maybe also because i spend that much time on here its second nature to me now!! hahahaha.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 10:53:38 PM
It just feels like less people are posting anything now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

~Souza~

November 27, 2009, 10:11:01 AM
The old board is instable and I can't control it myself. It was hacked and had a lot of glitches. This one is new and I still have to get used to it, so if there are any problems you may encounter, please mail to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Returning to the old board is not an option.

About the posting: Some mebers may not post anymore, but a lot of topics that are being posted, are well thought of and interesting. I'd rather have less posts but interesting ones, than have to struggle through a lot of double posts with info we already know or 'MJ is so sexy' posts.

I myself think this board is way more clear and it works fine, although you have to get used to it, I have to get used to it too.

The smilies on the other board were indeed more fun, but think about our reasons to be here. It's not for posting the funniest smilies, it's for finding out the truth. Smilies won't help Mike in this hoax, good posts do, keep that in mind.

Same with the chatroom. If it's quiet in there, people are investigating, reading. If someone wants to discuss something he or she found, there is always someone around to discuss it with. Look at the 'other' chat. Busy, it's going too fast and IF someone is finally discussing something interesting, nobody will pay attention because they are too busy talking about their shoes or food.

I didn't make this board to get the most members or the most posts, I made this board for those who really want to know why and how Mike hoaxed his death. It's not about the quantity, but about the quality of the topics. Also there is already a LOT of information on the MJKIT board, which is still accessable for everyone to read.

Do not look at numbers, look at the info. And if you think there is info missing, you can always post it yourself of course.

Greetz,
Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 10:22:31 AM
I didn't make this board to get the most members or the most posts, I made this board for those who really want to know why and how Mike hoaxed his death. It's not about the quantity, but about the quality of the topics.

I wasn't trying to upset anyone.
I didn't mean go back to the old board, but rather use one wth the same layout. Also when I said there weren't very many people registered, I meant that it feels sort of dead but that could just be me. Again, I'm not in any way trying to upset anyone, that's just how I feel.

I'll definitely keep checking back, but I think this is going to be my last post for a while. Thanks for everything you've done with creating a site like this!!! I really enjoy it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Baby, be mine.

November 29, 2009, 09:40:57 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The old board is instable and I can't control it myself. It was hacked and had a lot of glitches. This one is new and I still have to get used to it, so if there are any problems you may encounter, please mail to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Returning to the old board is not an option.

About the posting: Some mebers may not post anymore, but a lot of topics that are being posted, are well thought of and interesting. I'd rather have less posts but interesting ones, than have to struggle through a lot of double posts with info we already know or 'MJ is so sexy' posts.

I myself think this board is way more clear and it works fine, although you have to get used to it, I have to get used to it too.

The smilies on the other board were indeed more fun, but think about our reasons to be here. It's not for posting the funniest smilies, it's for finding out the truth. Smilies won't help Mike in this hoax, good posts do, keep that in mind.

Same with the chatroom. If it's quiet in there, people are investigating, reading. If someone wants to discuss something he or she found, there is always someone around to discuss it with. Look at the 'other' chat. Busy, it's going too fast and IF someone is finally discussing something interesting, nobody will pay attention because they are too busy talking about their shoes or food.

I didn't make this board to get the most members or the most posts, I made this board for those who really want to know why and how Mike hoaxed his death. It's not about the quantity, but about the quality of the topics. Also there is already a LOT of information on the MJKIT board, which is still accessable for everyone to read.

Do not look at numbers, look at the info. And if you think there is info missing, you can always post it yourself of course.

Greetz,
Souza

After a couple of days of just browsing this one I find it to be clearer and I have contacted some of the members that I have not seen here and found they had stopped posting on the old board anyway or just have not loged on in a while and didnt know we had a new board. I think we will have more coming just like we did before :D I also like the mod control panel...it does seem clearer here-I like it now :D
Souza did Anniesotok quit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions