MireiTopic starter

Strange: "This is it"
March 19, 2013, 05:48:41 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Strange that Michael kept the song for so long in a drawer......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

Re: Strange: "This is it"
March 19, 2013, 06:31:48 AM

It is, isn't it? But maybe he did that, because when he decided he was gonna plan [t]his death hoax, the song will fit in just fine. [just think about the song's title...]
My simple modest opinion. There could be other reasons, as well....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 19, 2013, 06:32:32 AM

It is, isn't it? But maybe he did that, because when he decided he was gonna plan [t]his death hoax, the song will fit in just fine. [just think about the song's title...]
My simple modest opinion. There could be other reasons, as well...who knows...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

MireiTopic starter

March 19, 2013, 06:54:28 AM
@Girl_In-The_Mirror: Exactly what I was thinking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 19, 2013, 08:58:04 AM
from what i remember hearing at the time of tii that was not the original title. it was supposed to be " i never heard" .  seems like one of the media pieces at the time had anka pissed off about it and making negative remarks about michael and then media comes back with a oh it was all a misunderstanding and mr. anka will get his royalties and now everthing is all good.  so i wonder if this duets album will contain any footnotes on the collaborations  to give an idea of what the song was intended to convey ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 19, 2013, 09:29:38 AM
If Michael planned this hoax 20 years ago and this song was written when Michael was 21 years old that means it was written 33 years ago so that wouldn't match our theory.

Some people said that Michael was singing live with Paul Anka in that show behind the curtain but I am not sure about it due to his pitched voice that seems a young voice although if you listen to Michael's latest interviews his voice was pitched as well so  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

March 19, 2013, 10:50:34 AM
1983 well...

TS
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”

Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below).  The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; most are already aware of layers one and two, but the other layers will now be revealed for the first time.

Before going into the specific layers, notice that the title is the same forwards and backwards—except for the letter “H”.  Layers one and two are based upon the first letter of each word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers three and four are based upon the other letters in the first word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers five and six are based upon the only vowels in the title: “THIS IS IT”.  And layer seven is the other letters, which are not underlined in the previous layers: “THIS IS IT”.

Layer one: TII = THIS IS IT (which has more than one meaning: it means the “end”, or “death”; it also means “this is what MJ has been planning”, etc).

Layer two: TII = Thriller II (“II” for Roman numeral “2”); the real-life Thriller!

Layer three: starting with the “H” (which is unique, because it’s the only letter not repeated), you have a three-letter word “HIS”.  These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory}. Layers three through six here all show that “THIS IS IT” has been in the planning since the early 1990’s (or before).

Layer four: Since “THIS IS IT” is nearly the same forwards and backwards: we look at these same three letters backwards (SIH), and find something very interesting.  If we use a very common system of putting a numerical value to each number (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc), we come up with: S = 19; I = 9, and H = 8; 1998!  This is the same number that is on the “Dangerous” album cover in 1991 {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_(album); You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login—and also the same number that MJ signed in various autographs {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7064}.  This fact should leave no doubt that 1998 is indeed a coded number which MJ intended for the TII death hoax.

Layer five: Using the same system of numerical values in layer four, we see that the only vowels in “THIS IS IT” are the letter “I” (= 9) three times—999!  This is yet another strong evidence of 9-9-09 and the hoax; and it is also another very strong connection between 1998 (layer four) and 999 (layer five).

Layer six: Notice that the font used for “THIS IS IT” is rather simple {http://http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2009/mj_final_show/mj_final_show_stage.jpg}, so that the “I” could be either the 9th letter of the alphabet (capital “I”, not lower case “i”)—or it also looks like a simple sans-serif number “1” {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sans_serif}.  Hence, the three vowels are also three numbers: 111.  One hundred and eleven is the length of the TII movie; and it is also the basis for all of the MJ hoax numerology: 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998 {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=7124}.  The fact that all of these numbers can be divided evenly by 111 proves, with tsunami force, that it could not possibly be just the result of random chance—it positively had to be planned!  This also verifies that the Dangerous autograph formula is indeed three sixes, not “600” or “660”.

Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

These and other amazing things we've studied in the last almost 4 years, are what have always leaned me to the divine orchestration aspect that I can't shake. More than just MJ and others involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2013, 10:54:39 AM
Awesome post MJonmind.....thank you!
I am going to post the older link to the original thread about this song....it has bugged me for a long time, lol. 
However, I really do like the song and would love to know the true origin:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 19, 2013, 10:59:57 AM
These and other amazing things we've studied in the last almost 4 years, are what have always leaned me to the divine orchestration aspect that I can't shake. More than just MJ and others involved.

I can't shake that feeling either, MJonmind.  It would explain so many things and coincidences too numerous to count.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

March 19, 2013, 04:16:16 PM

I can't shake that feeling either, MJonmind.  It would explain so many things and coincidences too numerous to count.
I totally agree.  Mind boggling
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 19, 2013, 06:16:11 PM
from what i remember hearing at the time of tii that was not the original title. it was supposed to be " i never heard" .  seems like one of the media pieces at the time had anka pissed off about it and making negative remarks about michael and then media comes back with a oh it was all a misunderstanding and mr. anka will get his royalties and now everthing is all good.  so i wonder if this duets album will contain any footnotes on the collaborations  to give an idea of what the song was intended to convey ?

I remember the same. But the song with the same title of Michael's song ( and of his famous tour  :icon_e_wink: ) is a guarantee of success for the upcoming album of Paul Anka.
Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:17:04 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

March 20, 2013, 12:18:20 AM
P Anka better return the favor and make sure he gives MJ's estate his due share for the song, or else face a lawsuit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 20, 2013, 07:33:01 AM
this is a bit off topic and i know that sometimes the elvis " connection " isn't discussed too much lately but in the context this thread being about the song I had to bring it.
[youtube][/youtube]
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal