Re: 4 years on, it's time to accept reality
August 07, 2013, 07:25:26 AM
sunset & curls -  none of us knows 100% whether he is actually dead or alive.  just as with elvis' & tupac's death hoax, none of those believers can say 100% that they didn't die.  i never was into elvis' or tupac's death hoax so i don't know what led people to believe that.  there are a lot of things surrounding mike's death to make people question things.  but, as he told us some people would do ANYTHING FOR MONEY.  maybe the different comeback dates & inconsistencies were meant to put some doubt in our minds.  i remember there was this u-tube channel that had a lot of info on mike & J-5 before they made it big with pics & vids that i never saw in the public before.  i asked how did u get so much info, pics & vids....who r u?  i received an e-mail back with a GORGEOUS, SEXY, MOUTH WATERING PIC OF MIKE.  i was shocked for a second and then thought someone's playing games with me. the channel is now gone. i want nothing more than mike to make his big GRAND BAMM entrance and shock the world.  even then i would still need proof.  with the technology they have today, holographic & cloning who knows.  but, if he comes & attempts to take down the evil & corruption @ least i'll know who's side he's on. we on this forum beLIEve, feel, think, hope & pray but do we really know and can back it up with tangible proof.
i live by the saying, believe none of what u hear & half of what u see (esp in today's world).  i hope mike does come back while i'm still here.  should he decide to never come back, as long as he's happy that's all that matters.  i know he's out there trying to make this a better place for humanity.  i miss him SOOOO MUCH   :(   
Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:56:15 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 07, 2013, 09:09:24 AM
luvandmissumike, in answer to your first sentence I'd say I do know 100% that Michael Jackson didn't die on 25th June 2009 and I'm pretty darned confident he's still alive now.

After that sentence you kind of lost me! if you're suggesting it's someone else's hoax, for money, well that's been thrashed out here before - nothing points to that, whereas loads points to it being MJ's personal meticulous, long planned work.

Forgive me but I think you're doing a huge disservice to years of objective investigation, if you think those of us who believe 100% do so on the basis of 'feel, think, hope and pray'. Granted, the evidence that 'would stand up in a court of law' has always sort of evaded us, but I kind of believe it was designed that way. Can't be too obvious can it?

Lastly, please don't do 'sad face' and say you miss him - open your eyes, heart and mind and you'll see he's still here.  You're probably closer to him now than ever you were in his 'old' life.
Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:30:01 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2013, 11:33:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
luvandmissumike, in answer to your first sentence I'd say I do know 100% that Michael Jackson didn't die on 25th June 2009 and I'm pretty darned confident he's still alive now.

After that sentence you kind of lost me! if you're suggesting it's someone else's hoax, for money, well that's been thrashed out here before - nothing points to that, whereas loads points to it being MJ's personal meticulous, long planned work.

Forgive me but I think you're doing a huge disservice to years of objective investigation, if you think those of us who believe 100% do so on the basis of 'feel, think, hope and pray'. Granted, the evidence that 'would stand up in a court of law' has always sort of evaded us, but I kind of believe it was designed that way. Can't be too obvious can it?

Lastly, please don't do 'sad face' and say you miss him - open your eyes, heart and mind and you'll see he's still here.  You're probably closer to him now than ever you were in his 'old' life.

my intent was not to do a disservice to any hoax investigation.  i actually appreciate  :th_bravo:   :bowdown:  the time and energy that went into it.  my focus was on revealing the corruption & evil that mike spoke of, so i didn't have the time or energy to get to deep into this investigation.  it amazed me how in depth you all went into trying to figure things out / piece the puzzle.  also, by no means would i throw away the thought that someone else could be behind this.  those that i am speaking of (secret societies) are know for there long term goals.  not just decades in the planning but centuries, past down from one generation to the next (on many different levels).  mike probably knew of this & developed the long range plan of his own.  i also know that they are responsible for taking out people such as kennedy, king, lennon, marley and countless others that envisioned peace, unity and equality.  anyone that is a threat to their long range plans are exterminated.  to them MIKE WAS A THREAT.  he had a huge following, rich, powerful, and owned one of the most lucrative music catalogs.  presidents, kings & queens could not draw the masses of people that he did.  no one else could unify people the way that he did. they do not want peace, there's no money (weapon sales, natural resources) in peace

for those that are 100% i am not trying to take anything away from that.  but for me personally to commit to 100%, i need something tangible. 

and i do miss him,  i miss seeing his face, hearing him sing & laugh, & seeing him dance. his generous heart & speeches of loving & caring for each other.  yes, i could look at old things, but that's just it....there old.  i've watched him since he was a child to a young man.  now i'd like to see what a mature mike can do...see what he's working with.  unfortunately  'this is it'  never happened so we don't know.

as for 6-25-09, i'm still here.  so something inside of me is NOT adding up.  i do pray that this is HIS meticulous plan, and he outsmarted them.  i just can't give it 100% because i know how devious those in power can be.  so much so the info could possibly blow ur brain from out of ur head and rock u to your core......EVIL PERSONIFIED !!

when mike sang 'they don't really care about us'   that was an understatement.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 07, 2013, 01:19:50 PM
Thanks for coming back with a fuller explanation of where you're coming from. We're looking at all this from different angles, and that's ok!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

August 07, 2013, 04:17:56 PM

my intent was not to do a disservice to any hoax investigation.  i actually appreciate  :th_bravo:   :bowdown:  the time and energy that went into it.  my focus was on revealing the corruption & evil that mike spoke of, so i didn't have the time or energy to get to deep into this investigation.  it amazed me how in depth you all went into trying to figure things out / piece the puzzle.  also, by no means would i throw away the thought that someone else could be behind this.  those that i am speaking of (secret societies) are know for there long term goals.  not just decades in the planning but centuries, past down from one generation to the next (on many different levels).  mike probably knew of this & developed the long range plan of his own.  i also know that they are responsible for taking out people such as kennedy, king, lennon, marley and countless others that envisioned peace, unity and equality.  anyone that is a threat to their long range plans are exterminated.  to them MIKE WAS A THREAT.  he had a huge following, rich, powerful, and owned one of the most lucrative music catalogs.  presidents, kings & queens could not draw the masses of people that he did.  no one else could unify people the way that he did. they do not want peace, there's no money (weapon sales, natural resources) in peace

for those that are 100% i am not trying to take anything away from that.  but for me personally to commit to 100%, i need something tangible. 

and i do miss him,  i miss seeing his face, hearing him sing & laugh, & seeing him dance. his generous heart & speeches of loving & caring for each other.  yes, i could look at old things, but that's just it....there old.  i've watched him since he was a child to a young man.  now i'd like to see what a mature mike can do...see what he's working with.  unfortunately  'this is it'  never happened so we don't know.

as for 6-25-09, i'm still here.  so something inside of me is NOT adding up.  i do pray that this is HIS meticulous plan, and he outsmarted them.  i just can't give it 100% because i know how devious those in power can be.  so much so the info could possibly blow ur brain from out of ur head and rock u to your core......EVIL PERSONIFIED !!

when mike sang 'they don't really care about us'   that was an understatement.

There is something to say about both these opinions. I've been here from the start, but I have to admit that I was not such a good investigator as many of you are, though I followed the main lines. Especially in the beginning I was pretty convinced that a long planned hoax was in the works which would totally vindicate Michael of his past demons, torture and trash that was written about him. There were so many clues that pointed to a hoax. But....sometimes I start to doubt the explanation of some of the clues. To give an example of what I mean: we assume that Mike isn't dead and isn't burried at Forrest Lawn, because there is no name on the grave.....is it a clue or is he secretly burried at Neverland, to give him the peace he deserves? Remember the concrete that was delivered at Neverland after Michaels 'passing'? Perhaps it was needed to build a tomb....
Joseph was interviewd 2 days after his son died and promoted his new label laughing but also there was a memorial where fans were invited an made costs to travel to because they 'won' tickets.....for a fake memorial?
Also the latest events (with Paris, Wade Robson and the AEG/estate trial) make me doubt even more. I cannot fathom that Katherine and the kids, especially at their ages, have to go through all of this trash. Or they are all impersonators? Many things that I read aren't flattering to Michael also....not that I believe the trash, but others do (read the comments on TMZ for example).  I hate myself for thinking about this but I can't help it....that's also the reason why I am afraid that he isn't coming back. i keep asking myself: what would be his explanation for this HOAX and will the general public buy it? It has to be a world shocking revelation and explanation and I KNOW Michael is capable of that and that's why I hate my doubts but I'm just so afraid for him and his family, if they  can handle what will be coming their way after a comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 07, 2013, 04:46:50 PM
I see many non-beLIEvers / half-beLIEvers lately on the forum, is it no clear that Michael faked his death yet? I think it's already too late to think that way  :icon_e_confused:

Agrre sweet...

Forever beLIEver !!!!!  :beerchug: unless... :icon_e_wink:...unless.... :icon_mrgreen:....unless.. :michael-jackson: BAM !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 07, 2013, 06:47:27 PM

Forgive me but I think you're doing a huge disservice to years of objective investigation, if you think those of us who believe 100% do so on the basis of 'feel, think, hope and pray'. Granted, the evidence that 'would stand up in a court of law' has always sort of evaded us, but I kind of believe it was designed that wa
y. Can't be too obvious can it?

Wow you are awesome my friend you know how to explain your thoughts I agree 10000000% with you I don't believe but I know Michael is alive and in Front of us on the other side of the screen because deep inside he is an entertainer and can't live without his audience which I am safe to say somehow is his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 07, 2013, 07:11:55 PM
@Do I do really believe that one of the main reasons why Michael has pulled off this hoax is to teach his sons how to be hard warriors and learn how to fight against devilish situations and teach them how to protect themsellves from being fooled by anyone or any situation, concerning his mom I think the hoax is being a special Gift to her from him (Michael) because I can imagine how much Mrs Jackson has suffered all her life seeing the way her son has been slandered and now she will be able to witness a full vindication and his name clearing once and for all, I know she is sugfering much during this whole hoax but....isn't it worth if everything is gonna be for his son' sake? Please think twice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Nina

October 01, 2013, 10:09:41 PM
Just like some others here, I am not quite sure what to believe anymore. I only really hope that wherever he is he's happy. Whether he's moonwalking in a hideout somewhere or with the angels in heaven, his love here on earth will never die.

Although, admittedly, the circumstances of his "disappearance" are more than peculiar and raise tons of questions. I mean, when I show some of the "hoax evidence" to friends who are non-believers, even they have to admit that almost nothing adds up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions