MJonmind

Watch particularly at 10:27 for the crowds reaction, and imagine times 1000, world-wide.
I just love watching the crowds reaction and imagine myself there, tears streaming down my face with joy too!
So MJ, I do hope you show yourself again! Love you!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=ldVefGCl3v4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Watch particularly at 10:27 for the crowds reaction, and imagine times 1000, world-wide.
I just love watching the crowds reaction and imagine myself there, tears streaming down my face with joy too!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=ldVefGCl3v4[/youtube]

OMG! 'll be screaming wherever I find Michael is back! my heart will give thanks to God for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is very interesting - and very sad.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

this is very interesting - and very sad.....

Actually, I'm not buying it.  This plays into too much the Michael as victim, which I believe is a complete fiction.  We just simply can't have it both ways.  He can't be a master mind of the greatest hoax ever AND a hapless victim, though he could easily play the Fool.

And here's another odd thing.  In giving his thanks at the awards in the video, he thanks his children and his mother and then his father and mentions him by name.  Why would he do that?  We all know who his father is......or do we?  What really is the story behind the drama of Joe Jackson and we are at times lead to believe Joe had a particular dislike for Michael and his unbreakable spirit.  MJ as Dave Dave blames his father for the scars on his face. 

And/or is Michael talking about something much larger.  Again, I'm just speculating here, but is Michael suggesting that the patriarchal God of revenge has resulted in a scorched earth policy.  I was just rereading the lyrics to Earth Song and realized something has always troubled me about this song.  To whom is he addressing this song? 

The only conclusion I can come to is he is addressing the God of the old testament because he clearly says as follows:

Where is the peace that you pledge your only Son

Who else can he be referring to?  If we have concluded that Michael controls everything that is picked up by the media, why is he providing such an awkward and embarassing glimpse into his family life?  Is it true, or just an act?  What kind of father would not know where his son is buried, or is Michael referring to another son. 

There are so many layers to this story and none necessarily negate the other and I don't mean to suggest Michael didn't have a painful childhood because frankly I have no way of knowing one way or another.  I am merely reflecting upon the story that we are being told and it's potential meaning beyond family gossip. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Here Mike is wonderful....Is really the best in the world...Thanks MJonmind  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Here Mike is wonderful....Is really the best in the world...Thanks MJonmind  :bearhug:

Awesome vid, this was in 2006 and he was very thin too, somebody said that he was not Michael but Barry Shaw, he is Michael no doubt of it .
Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 05:54:41 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I was just rereading the lyrics to Earth Song and realized something has always troubled me about this song.  To whom is he addressing this song? 

The only conclusion I can come to is he is addressing the God of the old testament because he clearly says as follows:

Where is the peace that you pledge your only Son

Who else can he be referring to?  If we have concluded that Michael controls everything that is picked up by the media, why is he providing such an awkward and embarassing glimpse into his family life?  Is it true, or just an act?  What kind of father would not know where his son is buried, or is Michael referring to another son. 

JMO but he is referring to Christ, God's only begotten son. And the promise of new Kingdom and a rain of Peace through Jesus ransom sacrifice. Jesus is also referred to in the Bible as the "Prince of Peace" In the song MJ is asking God "How long? What about the Peace you promised through Jesus? When??"

Also the line "What about Abraham" God promised peace / restoration of righteousness to the world via Abrahamic seed (Jesus being descendant of Abraham), in which all earthlings would be blessed and have peace. Genesis 18:22 "By means of your seed, all nations of the earth will bless themselves" (or have Peace & New earth) It is as though MJ is pleading to God to make good on his promise by again pleading/asking "What about Abraham? How long?"

Yes, lots of Old testament references. And they tie in with the running theme in the Bible of God bringing about a new Heavens and a new earth. And the one sitting on the throne said, "Look, I am making everything new!" And then he said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true." Rev.21:5 and "See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." Isaiah 65:17

Jmo
Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:20:29 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Gwynned, Aussie and I discuss this part of Earth song starting here and to the bottom of the page  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gwynned
Actually, I'm not buying it.  This plays into too much the Michael as victim, which I believe is a complete fiction.  We just simply can't have it both ways.  He can't be a master mind of the greatest hoax ever AND a hapless victim, though he could easily play the Fool.

SOTT (MJ)
Michael may be made to look stupid, and sometimes he plays along or promotes that notion… but its all done with agenda. Spend some time with Michael, in a business environment, and soon you see that the man is cunning, and his persona is meant to decieve the people that he needs to take to the cleaners… Michael knows what he’s doing. He knows the game. He knows who he’s playing and how he must play. Sony may be taking his pawns, but in the end, the black King will reign, and checkmate will be called on the corporate powers that be.
Could MJ have been 'playing along and promoting the notion of not enjoying life to old age? Did MJ know the games Schmuley was playing? I'm sure of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I have always sensed that Michael has enjoyed his life much more than we could perceive.
Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 06:01:40 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

JMO but he is referring to Christ, God's only begotten son. And the promise of new Kingdom and a rain of Peace through Jesus ransom sacrifice. Jesus is also referred to in the Bible as the "Prince of Peace" In the song MJ is asking God "How long? What about the Peace you promised through Jesus? When??"

Also the line "What about Abraham" God promised peace / restoration of righteousness to the world via Abrahamic seed (Jesus being descendant of Abraham), in which all earthlings would be blessed and have peace. Genesis 18:22 "By means of your seed, all nations of the earth will bless themselves" (or have Peace & New earth) It is as though MJ is pleading to God to make good on his promise by again pleading/asking "What about Abraham? How long?"

Yes, lots of Old testament references. And they tie in with the running theme in the Bible of God bringing about a new Heavens and a new earth. And the one sitting on the throne said, "Look, I am making everything new!" And then he said to me, "Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true." Rev.21:5 and "See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." Isaiah 65:17

Jmo

But the tone of Earth Song is rather angry, frankly.  He's pleading, certainly, but there is an implied criticism that God has not kept his promises.  He's has sent messengers down who have suffered terribly on our behalf, and still God has not relented.  The suffering and scorched earth policy continue.  Why would God create a world and then allow it to destroy itself and allow so much suffering. 

Perhaps the answer lies in the last line of your post.  In order for something new to blossom, everything not in alignment with the new will need to be destroyed.  The dross needs to be burned away, all the negativity, victimhood, etc., needs to go away for the new human to emerge in the new world. 

A friend of mine recently had a very visionary experience and shared with me that he experienced a sense of this new world and said that even those who have suffered the most will wish they had suffered more when they experience the bliss of this new world.  Seems like an odd thing to say, but we all take more satisfaction in our successes when we have put forth great effort. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions