You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im not too sure if this has been mentioned before, but when I heard the taped interview in the last few minutes of this I was like  :icon_eek: ooooh

sorry if its old news but.... it just seemed to be a massive hint

Much L.O.V.E
xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbUDiWOGP80[/youtube]

Charlottevet thanks for sharing, I've never watched this vid before and I find it extremely interesting, it's obvious that Michael always needed and wanted everybody's attention and lived for controversy and that he was planning to disappear one day from the public eye but however this vid have left me with a very bad feeling and it's when he is saying that Marilyn Monroe left being still young and pretty and nobody could see her grow old and that he somehow would like it too what leads me to think that he will make the world to learn he is alive but won't be visual anymore what would deeply sadden me.

ps: Please Michael we need you in the flesh again, you are timeless and the older you get the sexier you look
Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:04:27 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

You are very welcome - I thought it might be of interest  :)

Personally I think that's the whole point of his hoax (IF indeed he is still alive and not really dead). I don't ever expect him to return to the public eye if he i still out there somewhere.... I think he would have wanted to vanish forever - Michael Jackson would be dead and he would be free to live the life HE chose, as someone else - the latter part of his life would be his and his alone.

Why would he go to the trouble of hoaxing it all up only to undo it all and make his exposure greater? No, I Im fairly sure deep down that he never plans to return to the public eye, if he did I'm sure he would have gone about things differently. Though ofc this is jut my personal opinion- if this i really the case I say good for him :) We might have enjoyed his works when he was alive but it's time for us to step back and let him be; let him live out his life has he wants, let him have the chance to love and be loved for who he is as a person, not as a personality and celeb, see the world through another's eyes and really live his life to the full - shopping where he likes, taking walks, anything. I like to imagine him out there walking amongst us, happy that he was finally able to achieve that.

And if he is dead... which would be a terrible shame that the world could lose such a wonderful human being, Im sure wherever he is he has found peace - and now it is our turn to learn from what he did and carry on his efforts to make the world a better place; moreover, for the world to learn a valuble lesson, that people who are differennt as not the ones to beat down and ridicule, they are the ones brave enough to express themselves and stand up for what they believe- they are our future and the people blazing the trail for a better tomorrow. I should hope it will be a long time before the media dares insult another person who stands up for their opinions and does good for the wider world.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael often said he did not like old age and be seen as old man...Rabbi Shmuley Boteach also reports the interview in which he says this  in his book....but I think that Michael was too stressed  by the media when he said this. Now is definitely  most serene and calm and no longer afraid of some ghosts....  :icon_razz:

Michael you are and will always be the most beautiful in the world ! !

Thanks  charlottevet for the vid !!  :bearhug:

Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:50:58 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

For me at this moment it makes no sence if he would not show himself to the world again, because he was not in the public eye for a long time before he did the announcement , why make an annoucement for the TII again, and then suddenly dissapear if you want to live a quiet life, we havent seen anything from the media a that time(years) about MJ, to me it means that he could life in privat.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Perhaps he made the announcement for TII because he wanted to go out with a bang. Not just fade off and die when he'd not been in the public eye. He wanted everyone watching, and perhaps he wanted the biggest response he could possibly get to his death  - its no secret he craved attention and love, so to "die" when the whole world was watching and waiting expectantly for him; people who had previously put him out of their mind were back to adoring him again after being reminded of his existance, he created the biggest mourning and outpouring of love he possibly could (IF indeed he IS still alive).

And you are welcome blankie  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so are you saying TII announcement meant, 'this is it - goodbye' not TII the start of a new era, takeover, hoax, vendetta, etc?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Perhaps :) of course I don't KNOW but that's always the feeling I have had.... that he wanted to bring our attention back to him for that short period; remind people of what they had in him, and produce the film to get out the "message" (4 years etc etc). I just get the feeling that he wanted that last big surge of love and adoration before he stepped back into the shadows to carry on with his life and work out of the public eye (again IF he hoaxed it and didn't really croak it). If thats really the case , good for him :) I hope he's happy!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
there are too many clues that lead us to believe there is something much more than a goodbye. His words in the tape could even mean that he was just gonna disappear, not necessarily mean a goodbye....just like we know the lyric in the song, "in one blink i'll disappear and then i'll come back to haunt you" from threatened
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

suspicious mind

and just put his kids out there in his place ?   :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Michael is not sitting pretty and his kids doing all the work...it's all behind the scenes. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

MJ said in his slurred bedroom speech that Elvis and the Beatles hadn’t done it, but he would. Could that mean returning from a death hoax? Well Elvis may be alive, but I don’t think John L. is, although Paul McCartney was part of a fake hoax death stunt.

Since MJ must have known Schmuley wasn’t a true friend, he may have been adding hoax elements to those tapes, knowing Schmuley would use them for money and fame later.

I’m thinking it could go either way—staying a ‘ghost’ forever, or returning at some point to say TaDa!
And I totally agree with you SweetSunset, that MJ’s just as good-looking as he always was, and will never stop looking awesome, as in hard to take your eyes off of him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so are you saying TII announcement meant, 'this is it - goodbye' not TII the start of a new era, takeover, hoax, vendetta, etc?

I am pretty sure that TII announcement meant he will stop his entertainer under the spotlight life to change it into entertainment behind the scene such as the consequent hoax and film.... as he said to bring people to a higher level making them feel like being in a dream. And yes you are right when you say that "this will be my final curtain" might mean that a disreputable stage closes to make way for a new one with a good reputation = definitely takeover.

MJonmind...yes you are right because his beauty goes beyond his physical which is unbeatable, he has such a way to make women go crazy, one of a kind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I agree with you guys, MJ could not disappear just like that, He had to catch the attention of the world to his great adventure, is known to all.
Thanks Charlotte hear Michael is just wow! his voice in my ears, is a caress to my heart  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh very important!! I forgot to add that this hoax was meant to clear his name, to expose the evil behaviours, etc.. but the most important thing is that with this hoax Michael has learnt that he's the most loved human being on earth I think he must be proud of it and this makes it easier for him to come back, once he has felt everybody love him and miss him he won't be able to reject the return to public eye, quite the contrary, I am pretty sure he is looking forward to be back and see his fans face to face again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions