Re: LA Times Article/ AEG Attorney
April 26, 2013, 05:23:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But apart from possibly avoiding entrapment, I think the forum is kept open at Michael's say so because we've been recording the hoax as it happens.  We might not get it right all the time but it's public record, available to anyone to either read or participate.

Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin:

Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:

I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:

As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:
And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:

We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:

Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that "Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time!   :woohoo2:

Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:

Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:
OnTheWingsOfLove!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 26, 2013, 06:36:29 PM
And also I certainly do not believe that TS was or is a fake!  He did his job well!  :smiley_abuv:

Very well !!!!!   :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

April 28, 2013, 03:42:08 AM
Going back to the article, I understand what's gotten everyone so excited but I wasn't shocked when I read it myself. The last line reads:

Perhaps the oddest moment of the jury picking occurred Tuesday when AEG attorney Marvin Putnam said he would not stipulate that Michael Jackson was dead.

There is a difference between "stipulating that Michael Jackson is alive" and "NOT stipulating that Michael Jackson is dead." The double negative in conjunction with the suggestion that it was an "odd" moment, according to the author of the article, makes it seem more hoaxy than it really is, IMO.

Concerning us conspiracy theorists, I agree that we should always keep a level head and consider balanced arguments (even those from our opponents, in this case, deaders). But if I had to choose, I'd much rather be a conspiracy theorist than a sheep! At least this hoax has taught me to think beyond the surface of information I receive from any source.

This thread's discussion also makes me think about what we as hoaxers would say in a trial like this, where the "how" of Michael's "death" is in question. If we were called to the stand, what evidence would we present? Maybe we don't have "proof" in the legal sense of the word, but how would we try to convince a jury of our convictions? We have discussed a wealth of things in these forums over the years, some concrete and others based on feeling. I am reminded of Souza's wish that the forums return to actual research this year. The trial is going to push us in that direction naturally.

:judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

April 28, 2013, 04:02:26 AM
will this trial be as public as the last though? or will it be done privately, with only select info leaking out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

April 28, 2013, 05:48:50 AM
There will be media in court, only without cameras @charlottevet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

April 28, 2013, 05:56:22 AM
cool cool, cheers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 28, 2013, 06:52:22 AM
Going back to the article, I understand what's gotten everyone so excited but I wasn't shocked when I read it myself. The last line reads:

Perhaps the oddest moment of the jury picking occurred Tuesday when AEG attorney Marvin Putnam said he would not stipulate that Michael Jackson was dead.

There is a difference between "stipulating that Michael Jackson is alive" and "NOT stipulating that Michael Jackson is dead." The double negative in conjunction with the suggestion that it was an "odd" moment, according to the author of the article, makes it seem more hoaxy than it really is, IMO.

Not to be particular but there's no double negative in the article quote.

Just sayin' and carry on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 28, 2013, 06:58:17 AM
Whoopsie! Double negative was not what I meant, and thank you for correcting me. In my head I was thinking it is "wrong" (negative) that MJ is dead (he is not). Sorry again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 28, 2013, 06:00:51 PM
diggyon, what you said is very true but (here comes the big "but") this statement is so very important since it validates what we've been discussing here for almost 4 years now. For a JUROR and a LAWYER representing a very powerful institution such as AEG (Live) to state in a very public way that they are not entirely sure that Michael is dead is the beginning of Michael's comeback, in my opinion.  I think this statement opens the rabbit hole where others who were thinking the same but were afraid to say it out loud will now have enough courage to admit to it without feeling like a freak; this is a very big step in my opinion.

When "Michael is not dead" becomes the truth, the norm, instead of the opposite, then Michael will have to prove this by revealing himself for the whole world to see.  The road for Michael's comeback is being paved in such a genius way that it's nothing less than a THRILLER!!!!!

I hope so... I think this has been a mind screw for media so far. :icon_albino: It's going to be an interesting show.

I just saw this tweet,
 ‏
@AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr @Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch.

Mindseye I would add to the tweet you added the rest of the conversation because I joined the last Pearl's tiny chat and she said something very interesting about why Unity Tour shouldn't perform at the Staples Center, I sent her a email asking her to clarify me what she really meant with that and she answered me as follows:

"Well if Jackson Bros believe that AEG is responsible for killing their brother, what would you do?

I most certainly would NOT perform there and neither should AEG want them there.

This is a Billion dollar battle, that would take away the entire AEG enterprise and they'd still owe the Jacksons money".

Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN 23 Apr
Opening statements in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial will be heard next Monday, the judge announced Tuesday

Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 24 Apr
@AlanDukeCNN Why didn't U report what Putnam AEG attorney said about MJ NOT BEING DEAD in court?

Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr
@Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch.

Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 5h
@AlanDukeCNN AEG not giving inch but giving 20000 SEATS Staples Center 2 Jacksons 2 perform June 30 & suing AEG 4 brother's death=RIDICULOUS
Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:03:24 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

angel

April 28, 2013, 07:09:48 PM

But apart from possibly avoiding entrapment, I think the forum is kept open at Michael's say so because we've been recording the hoax as it happens.  We might not get it right all the time but it's public record, available to anyone to either read or participate.

Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin:

Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:

I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:

As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:
And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:

We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:

Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that "Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time!   :woohoo2:

Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:

Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:
OnTheWingsOfLove!

Well said, onthewingsoflove!  A "peaceful site" indeed, which I think is what he intended us to become.  This refining process has imbedded strength into the heart of us, equipping us for what is to come, and revealing unity along with stability and faith.  Faith that says we can stand even in the absence of mentors and guides.  Whatever happens, we can hold to the truth and never let go. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2013, 09:58:42 PM
MY THEORY ON THE TRIAL AND HOW IT FITS INTO THE HOAX  :abouttime:

I know many of you are probably confused, you're saying "YES! This is IT!! But... is AEG in this hoax, if yes then what was the use? Why are they suing AEG for?" and many other questions. For those who have followed this conspiracy since the beginning should know that this hoax brings many reasons for its cause. One of them is the justice of the music industry and artists who live in fear of big companies like AEG. I say this is the GREAT finale, it has been said that the Jacksons have more than 100 testimonies against AEG, including celebrities like Prince, Diana Ross, Quincy Jones, Sharon Osbourne, and many others.  All AGAINST AEG, the Jacksons are suing for 45 BILLION dollars!! You know how much power they are taking away from AEG??? Now, what if MJ does come back, would the case be denied? Well, as stated by LA Times, "Though the trial will zero in on whether the singer or AEG is responsible for hiring Murray, testimony will likely touch on the singer’s death, his feeble physical state as his much-anticipated comeback concert series approached and his eccentricities."[/i] Even if Michael DOES comeback, the lawsuit was on whether they hired Murray or not, not if they KILLED Michael Jackson. Michael will then have enough money to pay his debts and comeback, AEG will be exposed, justices will be served for all artist who's deaths have been unjust, case will be closed, MJ will probably come back and go on tour with the Jacksons, and with that note, the fat lady will most likey sing ;)   
 :multiplespotting:    :beerchug:   :woohoo2:     :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 28, 2013, 10:30:28 PM
It's a wrongful death suit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
April 29, 2013, 01:06:46 AM
Quote from: mar7012
 Even if Michael DOES comeback, the lawsuit was on whether they hired Murray or not, not if they KILLED Michael Jackson. Michael will then have enough money to pay his debts and comeback, AEG will be exposed, justices will be served for all artist who's deaths have been unjust, case will be closed, MJ will probably come back and go on tour with the Jacksons, and with that note, the fat lady will most likey sing    

Quote from: bec
It's a wrongful death suit.
Wrongful death is a claim in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jurisdictions against a person who can be held liable for a death.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The claim is brought in a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, usually by close relatives, as enumerated by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. [ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]
your theory has loopholes honey...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 29, 2013, 01:15:24 AM
Yes...if Katherine and the kids win the lawsuit and take the money that would be fraud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

April 29, 2013, 01:37:12 AM
As we have learnt in the past, Hoaxing death is NOT against the law, ONLY providing that the individual doesn't fraudulently gain financially.

If it goes down the way you suggest, there will be significant legal repercussions.

MJ / estate can't gain financially from the death (from payouts/insurance/lawsuits etc)

Re: MJs debt, $$ generated since death hoax NOT from payout /suits have skyrocketed estates value.

Besides, it's speculation abt his debt. MJ is an astute businessman with the best of the best financial advisors.

MJ didn't hoax for $
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal