sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: LA Times Article/ AEG Attorney
April 25, 2013, 05:47:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS was always saying we should find arguments that would stand up in court. And why did he say that!

Well we thought it was for Murray trial. Guess not. He's a clever fake informer, that TS/TS_comments  :icon_e_ugeek:

I still think TS was not a fake informer...the information has only been twisted to a large extent. only time will us the truth from all the conflicting information.

HOAX = FAKE (not real)
TS = INSIDER (person who is giving us first hand info to make us understand this hoax, maybe from MJ's inner circle??)

SO.....

TS = FAKE INFORMER ( informer of the fake)

It took me a time to understand it but I've finally understood it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

April 25, 2013, 06:41:44 PM
Okay then, I'll take the short cut and ask: are we approaching the end of the hoax? MJ is revealing himself now bit by bit. But I don't non-be;ievers would ever change their minds unless they see him alive. And if that is so, how is this statement serving the hoax??? Believers know MJ is alive, non-believers won't change their minds so easily so........Nothing has changed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
April 25, 2013, 07:20:58 PM
Okay then, I'll take the short cut and ask: are we approaching the end of the hoax? MJ is revealing himself now bit by bit. But I don't non-be;ievers would ever change their minds unless they see him alive. And if that is so, how is this statement serving the hoax??? Believers know MJ is alive, non-believers won't change their minds so easily so........Nothing has changed!

I understand what you say, but I think there are already changes, from the time a newspaper publishes the POSSIBILITY that MJ is still alive, this is something they had to do, the rumor is already installed. Nonbelievers have also taken the opportunity, in fact have entered the forum many new members who so expressed. I also know that many people take the news, as word of the truth, but something they must do for themselves. MJ truths take many years saying that I, for some years, I finally understood that he spoke.
I trust firmly in MJ, and that the truth will be revealed. I just hope that this trial has accredited journalists to express clearly what happens there.
I do not want to Diane Dimond there!!  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 25, 2013, 07:32:28 PM

Would OUR theories and arguments hold up in a court of law to determine whether Michael is alive??

Yes they would. After sitting on a jury myself last year, yes, they would. If you had the undivided attention of a panel of people for several days in which to lay out your case, you betcha it would stand up in court.

Yes that's completely true.  My own experiences show that having anyone's undivided attention for even 5-10 minutes has them considering it a  possibility.  Prepared properly, having the time to go in depth and presenting all the evidence - when people see it for themselves, most would certainly realize the truth.  Even without knowing everything because we don't know everything either and here we are, still firm in our belief after almost 4 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2013, 09:38:06 PM
diggyon, what you said is very true but (here comes the big "but") this statement is so very important since it validates what we've been discussing here for almost 4 years now. For a JUROR and a LAWYER representing a very powerful institution such as AEG (Live) to state in a very public way that they are not entirely sure that Michael is dead is the beginning of Michael's comeback, in my opinion.  I think this statement opens the rabbit hole where others who were thinking the same but were afraid to say it out loud will now have enough courage to admit to it without feeling like a freak; this is a very big step in my opinion.

When "Michael is not dead" becomes the truth, the norm, instead of the opposite, then Michael will have to prove this by revealing himself for the whole world to see.  The road for Michael's comeback is being paved in such a genius way that it's nothing less than a THRILLER!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2013, 10:13:44 PM
diggyon, what you said is very true but (here comes the big "but") this statement is so very important since it validates what we've been discussing here for almost 4 years now. For a JUROR and a LAWYER representing a very powerful institution such as AEG (Live) to state in a very public way that they are not entirely sure that Michael is dead is the beginning of Michael's comeback, in my opinion.  I think this statement opens the rabbit hole where others who were thinking the same but were afraid to say it out loud will now have enough courage to admit to it without feeling like a freak; this is a very big step in my opinion.

When "Michael is not dead" becomes the truth, the norm, instead of the opposite, then Michael will have to prove this by revealing himself for the whole world to see.  The road for Michael's comeback is being paved in such a genius way that it's nothing less than a THRILLER!!!!!

I hope so... I think this has been a mind screw for media so far. :icon_albino: It's going to be an interesting show.

I just saw this tweet,
 ‏
@AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr @Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

April 25, 2013, 10:45:17 PM
It is extremely difficult to figure out what's the truth and what's exaggeration, media manipulation or just plain old lies.  The most intolerable problem about this trial is that it is not going to be televised and we have to rely on media for updates and news.....

That's on purpose, I'm certain of it. We will see why in time. I'm certain of that too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 25, 2013, 11:49:05 PM
mindseye, this tweet
 @AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr @Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch.
 that you just posted is even more significant in that the way I understand it is again why would the Jackson lawyers have to prove that Michael is not dead???
What they must prove is HOW Michael died, and if AEG was responsible.  Why did they even find it necessary to mention such a statement????  Seems someone is working very hard behind the scenes to prepare the world to understand the fact that HE IS NOT DEAD.....

bec, I am beginning to sense that too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2013, 12:04:15 AM
i wonder if these recent doubts planted abt MJ being 'not dead' may actually provoke some look back to CM trial and pay attention / question the use the word 'alleged'. it should. they prob wont though

bring it MJ  :bowdown:
Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:05:18 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

April 26, 2013, 01:26:23 AM

But apart from possibly avoiding entrapment, I think the forum is kept open at Michael's say so because we've been recording the hoax as it happens.  We might not get it right all the time but it's public record, available to anyone to either read or participate.

Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin:

Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:

I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:

As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:
And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:

We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:

Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that "Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time!   :woohoo2:

Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:

Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:
OnTheWingsOfLove!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

April 26, 2013, 01:34:33 AM
And also I certainly do not believe that TS was or is a fake!  He did his job well!  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Jos

April 26, 2013, 02:04:40 AM

But apart from possibly avoiding entrapment, I think the forum is kept open at Michael's say so because we've been recording the hoax as it happens.  We might not get it right all the time but it's public record, available to anyone to either read or participate.

Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin:

Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:

I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:

As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:

We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:

Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that "Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time!   :woohoo2:

Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:

Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:
OnTheWingsOfLove!

:bowdown: :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

MJonmind

April 26, 2013, 02:47:58 AM
And also I certainly do not believe that TS was or is a fake!  He did his job well!  :smiley_abuv:
:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
April 26, 2013, 03:52:40 AM
TS was always saying we should find arguments that would stand up in court. And why did he say that!

Well we thought it was for Murray trial. Guess not. He's a clever fake informer, that TS/TS_comments  :icon_e_ugeek:

I still think TS was not a fake informer...the information has only been twisted to a large extent. only time will us the truth from all the conflicting information.

HOAX = FAKE (not real)
TS = INSIDER (person who is giving us first hand info to make us understand this hoax, maybe from MJ's inner circle??)

SO.....

TS = FAKE INFORMER ( informer of the fake)

It took me a time to understand it but I've finally understood it.

yup, his job was to give us fake information....and only some parts of it true which seem to be inseperable from the lies though.

:icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

everlastinglove_MJ

April 26, 2013, 04:41:55 AM

OnTheWingsOfLove!

:bowdown: :bowdown:

+1  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions