curls

Re: LA Times Article/ AEG Attorney
April 25, 2013, 01:41:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those without access...this was a series of tweets...

Thanks for posting these tweets Love4Michael.  So we have a juror who's not sure MJ is dead (that's pretty cool!) and Putnam wouldn't agree to dismiss him.  Sounds like that was translated as Putnam not stipulating that MJ is dead and both sides had a debate about whether he is dead or not - that would've been interesting to hear!

Anyway, moving on, I agree we shouldn't be worried about whether this is going according to MJ's plan.  This latest with Putnam, plus the doubles talk has me more convinced than ever that this is all part of MJ's huge production.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 25, 2013, 02:18:22 AM
Onthewingsoflove
Why has this site been allowed to continue for all these years! This site has been mentioned, spoken about, pointed out and even poked at in newspapers and other internet sites all over the world, yet no one in Michael's family or those in charge of the estate has come out and said the site is a travesty, it's a slap in the face and should be shut down! Why, because this site is just as big a part of Michael's plan as the helicopter, memorial, funeral, autopsy reports, coroner's van and the courtroom cases with their lawyers! Michael planned the beginning of this hoax and it has worked well because the majority out there really believe that he is dead. And he has the end of it planned just as well as the beginning!  God was with Michael in the beginning, He is with Him now and He will be with Him in the ending of it all. I'm not worried about Michael. I'm not getting excited over words. I'm only believing that the end is near! As they sang at the memorial, "Soon and very soon we are going to see the king!"  "That's a wrap!!"
:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 25, 2013, 06:50:34 AM
Michael Jackson trial date set, but defense won’t even admit he’s actually dead (Video)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

April 25, 2013, 10:16:29 AM
bec:
Beyond that, IF this were a real court case, and AEG suspecting the hoax would be bad for MJ, don't you think SOMEONE would have contacted Souza and asked her to shut the site down years ago? You really think they would allow us to continue with this open public record if it could in some way hurt MJ?

No way. I don't believe that for a second.

This is one of the reasons why I have never been able to wrap my brain around the whole FBI sting theory.

And it's not too late either. No reason for all our chatter to remain online and public. If someone sniffed around and learned a thing or two that they shouldn't, there's no reason to allow them continued open 24/7 access. Yet... we are still here. No one has contacted Souza. Crickets.

onthewingsoflove:
I totally agree with you Bec! This is the thing that has kept me from getting so wrapped up in anything here. Why has this site been allowed to continue for all these years! This site has been mentioned, spoken about, pointed out and even poked at in newspapers and other internet sites all over the world, yet no one in Michael's family or those in charge of the estate has come out and said the site is a travesty, it's a slap in the face and should be shut down! Why, because this site is just as big a part of Michael's plan as the helicopter, memorial, funeral, autopsy reports, coroner's van and the courtroom cases with their lawyers! Michael planned the beginning of this hoax and it has worked well because the majority out there really believe that he is dead. And he has the end of it planned just as well as the beginning!  God was with Michael in the beginning, He is with Him now and He will be with Him in the ending of it all. I'm not worried about Michael. I'm not getting excited over words. I'm only believing that the end is near! As they sang at the memorial, "Soon and very soon we are going to see the king!"  "That's a wrap!!"

I do see what you guys are saying but if there IS a sting, then the forum's continuing presence provides what is needed to avoid entrapment, like TS said.  We don't know for sure if there is a sting but for myself, I don't want to eliminate it as part of the hoax until it's all said and done.  I actually like the sting aspect because I feel there is too much sanctioned evil that goes on in the world that people allow mostly because they are unaware of it or feel powerless to do anything about it.  I'm not saying it's Michael's responsibility to expose anything but if he has an opportunity to then perhaps he will take advantage of that.  I tend to see cover-ups almost everywhere and my Mom was telling me that she was listening to some guy on the radio saying that people who are 'conspiracy theorists' become incapable of thinking any other way (my mom doesn't like the way I think) which could be true.  But the counter-argument to that is that no, you don't think the way you used to because you've become 'awakened' or whatever you want to call it.  So I don't know.  And if the sting is on the media then it would go beyond just them because it's the global elitists who own the media and dictate how the news is told, how it's slanted to get the reactions they want so the governments can proceed what they planned to do anyways, according to predicted public 'outcry'.  See? There I go again. 

But apart from possibly avoiding entrapment, I think the forum is kept open at Michael's say so because we've been recording the hoax as it happens.  We might not get it right all the time but it's public record, available to anyone to either read or participate.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
April 25, 2013, 11:13:17 AM
we can never eliminate any info until the hoax is completely over and Michael is out. Until then every info will be twisted and will be a mystery.This is my strong belief.

If there really are some people trying to get hold of him or harm him, then how could MJ trust a person who appears to be his fan. We don't even know each other well. How is he supposed to know. If every information in this hoax was plain and clear....there would literally be no meaning left in doing this hoax.
But hoax is to 'achieve' something. Entertainment is for fans but there is sure a sting...and the basic level is media.

Speaking Ideally, I feel that this coming trial is scripted...and it is upto the media how they present it to us. If someone misinforms, then the fun starts.
I don't know if this hoax will 'reform' media, but it will sure let people realise that everything once told about Michael cannot be believed anymore. And with that, people will understand him more. This is the ideal picture i have in my mind.

But here comes the other side:
...How many people other than the fans actually read about MJ?
After all these years, people blurt out the same stinking opinions about Michael and act as experts in analying him and portray him as a mentally unstable freak who made his life hell. Some say he's plastic head to toe, others say 'raped' kids, then they say he did a sex change operation.
Don't be surprised, these are the comments I have to hear the moment the other person knows I'm MJ fan.
We know the truth....but they are so far away from it. They are just not ready to listen to me when I am willing to explain to them every bit of what happened.
Even if Michael comes back tomorrow, how many of them will take the 'pains' to read the updates and the whole story? I can't see it happening. The world has become ignorant beyond our beliefs. Instead of knowing by themselves, the public will attack MJ fans saying Michael cheated on his fans whereas that is not the case.

I would love to know how in the world this image reconstruction thing could happen. it seems almost impossible.
But I do know that Michael must be having a way with all these situations. But, still it frustrates me...i'm human.
Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 11:17:44 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

April 25, 2013, 01:06:16 PM
I'm quite elated to see this type of information surface, but come on, it seems that many of you are astonished by that last sentence! it is quite remarkable, but I expected michael for quite sometime now, and this supposed "sensationalistic" assertion that michael has not yet departed from this realm of existence shouldn't come as a surprise. Putnam hinting that michael is still alive, and saying so without the greatest degree of subtlety incorporated. Yes, it's informative....and remarkably surprising that a sentiment that profound would be left in an article...but lets be honest here...

it was going to be in an article sooner or later.

Nobody remembers when I posted a TMZ article (that was shortly retracted after erroneously written, which some of you contested the authenticity and questioned whether or not that was a real article) and murray stated that "michael might as well be alive."

Nothing comes as a surprise!

I'm happy this information was finally printed. (and the article wasn't retracted)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

April 25, 2013, 02:51:23 PM
 Hi Adi, I was just now able to watch the short snippet you posted yesterday.  Too funny!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2013, 03:17:05 PM
It is extremely difficult to figure out what's the truth and what's exaggeration, media manipulation or just plain old lies.  The most intolerable problem about this trial is that it is not going to be televised and we have to rely on media for updates and news..... Before this trial has even started we are already reading very hoax related news, and it seems that we are being bombarded with very revealing truths that we already knew, but was never reported by media or lawyers in such a public way before. 

It has already been proven that this trial is going to be one that's going to go down in history books, with a lot of surprises to look forward to, a lot of shocking information to be revealed that's going to "thrill" us and the whole world.......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 25, 2013, 03:20:16 PM
This whole hoax is one HUGE study on 'Human Nature' (as MJ sang). There's the herd mentality, the attention seekers, the bigots, the gradual acceptance of double-speak in our society, the dumbing down of our thinking, moral decline, and on and on.  I know MJ has long been well aware of all the nuances and psychology of human behavior, and at this point doesn't give a __ about any of it anymore, and is going to do what he feels in the long run will benefit those he loves the most, and the general world for the better.  I, for one, completely trust the man.

Andrea
I tend to see cover-ups almost everywhere and my Mom was telling me that she was listening to some guy on the radio saying that people who are 'conspiracy theorists' become incapable of thinking any other way
Ain’t it the truth! Once your eyes have been opened you just can't see the old way.  :icon_e_wink: But a CT can take things too far, and see a monster behind every bush where there is none-- one has to be balanced.

Thriller
I would love to know how in the world this image reconstruction thing could happen. it seems almost impossible.
That will the climactic genius master stroke! And I have no doubts he's ready!  It will likely be some way we have never even speculated on.

Whatyourheartsays and Andrea, I really liked how you worded the essence of the dilemna that AEG might be finding themselves in, or not.
It's all such delectable movie tension, and so many possibilities. I also remember TS asking if we thought 'they' knew about the hoax and beat MJ to it.
Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:31:00 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:38:11 PM

Nobody remembers when I posted a TMZ article (that was shortly retracted after erroneously written, which some of you contested the authenticity and questioned whether or not that was a real article) and murray stated that "michael might as well be alive."

Nothing comes as a surprise!

I'm happy this information was finally printed. (and the article wasn't retracted)

Do you have the link to that TMZ article?? I can't remember it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2013, 05:13:40 PM
It was retracted. I remember it mrbigshot  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:15:14 PM
The King of Pop, Michael Jackson still alive?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 25, 2013, 05:20:42 PM
It was retracted. I remember it mrbigshot  :icon_e_wink:

Yes, I remember as well.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:27:07 PM
I just really hope this is part of MICHAEL's plan.
If it's not, this is not good news at all. What if he's not ready to come back yet.

I think this has to be part of Michael's plan and I think his return (and the lead up to it) is the reason for this trial going ahead.  But if you mean that AEG might be trying to smoke Michael out prematurely by doing this, then I admit the thought has crossed my mind as well.  IF AEG is or represents the "bad guys" then it might make sense that they would do this as they would undoubtedly be aware of the hoax, even if they are not on the inside.  But if they're just trying to expose Michael then it won't work because of everyone who will say otherwise (for now) - the Jackson family, people on the scene that day, etc., they know their script and won't deviate until Michael says so.  I believe Michael will come back when he is ready and not before.  This "not dead" thing could be a toe-in-the-water type of test or something.

Right this is a test for general public who is not yet aware of the hoax the same way TS tested us with the fake BAM last Christmas, all that to see their/our reactions, Michael is a witty man, YAY!!
Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:28:29 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:37:04 PM
It's not because Michael has a plan that AEG is just sitting, waiting for things to fall on their heads... they surely read about us and consider hoax as a possibility

I agree that they must "disagree" so that the thing is discussed BUT : if you do consider what is written here, they plan to discuss the fact that MJ is dead, or not.  It's different than disagreeing about how, why, who etc. THE DEATH itself is a point they wish to have words about ?

If Michael actually faked his death, i think AEG will surely try to move first and ruin his plans by taking him out and proove him a faker.
Maybe they really feel something is wrong about this death and they take all space possible to defend themselves in case this option was real.

If they admit the fact that he is dead, they will have to justify what happened and everything they did to MJ. Now if they stop at the first step "Is MJ really dead ?" and actually proove it, MJ will be back BUT they will managed to avoid talk about everything else by ending the trial : "no death = no wrongful death case" and so MJ will have no fair explanation from AEG in front of court.

I think they protect themselves with every sides possible.

Do you think that if there were a slightly possibility that this actually might happen, Michael would allow this site to remain opened to expose him as a faker? I don't really think so, IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions