iLoveyoumore

Re: LA Times Article/ AEG Attorney
April 24, 2013, 07:08:51 PM
I just really hope this is part of MICHAEL's plan.
If it's not, this is not good news at all. What if he's not ready to come back yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Love4Michael

April 24, 2013, 07:16:42 PM
For those without access...this was a series of tweets...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Andrea

April 24, 2013, 07:22:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If it's not, this is not good news at all. What if he's not ready to come back yet.

I think this has to be part of Michael's plan and I think his return (and the lead up to it) is the reason for this trial going ahead.  But if you mean that AEG might be trying to smoke Michael out prematurely by doing this, then I admit the thought has crossed my mind as well.  IF AEG is or represents the "bad guys" then it might make sense that they would do this as they would undoubtedly be aware of the hoax, even if they are not on the inside.  But if they're just trying to expose Michael then it won't work because of everyone who will say otherwise (for now) - the Jackson family, people on the scene that day, etc., they know their script and won't deviate until Michael says so.  I believe Michael will come back when he is ready and not before.  This "not dead" thing could be a toe-in-the-water type of test or something. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 24, 2013, 07:40:12 PM

I think this has to be part of Michael's plan and I think his return (and the lead up to it) is the reason for this trial going ahead.  But if you mean that AEG might be trying to smoke Michael out prematurely by doing this, then I admit the thought has crossed my mind as well.  IF AEG is or represents the "bad guys" then it might make sense that they would do this as they would undoubtedly be aware of the hoax, even if they are not on the inside.  But if they're just trying to expose Michael then it won't work because of everyone who will say otherwise (for now) - the Jackson family, people on the scene that day, etc., they know their script and won't deviate until Michael says so.  I believe Michael will come back when he is ready and not before.  This "not dead" thing could be a toe-in-the-water type of test or something.

I totally agree with you Andrea!! The "Reveal" has to start sometime, and I think...This Is It!!   :penguin:

Sending all of you Beautiful souls...LOVE!!!!!  :bearhug:...

We miss and LOVE you Michael!!!!!!!!!  :bearhug: Keepin the Faith, always!!!!! xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

April 24, 2013, 07:45:39 PM

I hope you're right. It would be horrible if this is not Michael's plan at all and we're just cheering here because the truth is coming out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

April 24, 2013, 07:46:28 PM
It's not because Michael has a plan that AEG is just sitting, waiting for things to fall on their heads... they surely read about us and consider hoax as a possibility

I agree that they must "disagree" so that the thing is discussed BUT : if you do consider what is written here, they plan to discuss the fact that MJ is dead, or not.  It's different than disagreeing about how, why, who etc. THE DEATH itself is a point they wish to have words about ?

If Michael actually faked his death, i think AEG will surely try to move first and ruin his plans by taking him out and proove him a faker.
Maybe they really feel something is wrong about this death and they take all space possible to defend themselves in case this option was real.

If they admit the fact that he is dead, they will have to justify what happened and everything they did to MJ. Now if they stop at the first step "Is MJ really dead ?" and actually proove it, MJ will be back BUT they will managed to avoid talk about everything else by ending the trial : "no death = no wrongful death case" and so MJ will have no fair explanation from AEG in front of court.

I think they protect themselves with every sides possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 24, 2013, 07:47:17 PM
Well.. all I can say is that sounds good to me!!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
 :multiplespotting:
'Da troot' will prevail!

Me too !    As long as it's part of the plan. 

:penguin:                     
Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:02:39 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

iLoveyoumore

April 24, 2013, 08:09:02 PM
Well.. all I can say is that sounds good to me!!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
 :multiplespotting:
'Da troot' will prevail!

Me too !    As long as it's part of the plan. 

:penguin:                   

Oh God I'd feel horrible if this is not Michael's plan and we believers are here cheering for the 'bad guys'..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 24, 2013, 08:36:12 PM
It's not because Michael has a plan that AEG is just sitting, waiting for things to fall on their heads... they surely read about us and consider hoax as a possibility

I agree that they must "disagree" so that the thing is discussed BUT : if you do consider what is written here, they plan to discuss the fact that MJ is dead, or not.  It's different than disagreeing about how, why, who etc. THE DEATH itself is a point they wish to have words about ?

If Michael actually faked his death, i think AEG will surely try to move first and ruin his plans by taking him out and proove him a faker.
Maybe they really feel something is wrong about this death and they take all space possible to defend themselves in case this option was real.

If they admit the fact that he is dead, they will have to justify what happened and everything they did to MJ. Now if they stop at the first step "Is MJ really dead ?" and actually proove it, MJ will be back BUT they will managed to avoid talk about everything else by ending the trial : "no death = no wrongful death case" and so MJ will have no fair explanation from AEG in front of court.

I think they protect themselves with every sides possible.

I definitely see what you're saying.  AEG's motive (via Putnam) for not stipulating that Michael is dead hinges on whose side their on - Michael's or their own.  For argument's sake, let's say AEG is on the defensive and not part of the hoax...do they have any more proof than WE do that Michael is still alive?  Would OUR theories and arguments hold up in a court of law to determine whether Michael is alive??  Would it be viewed strictly as a "conspiracy"... sort of like the "conspiracy" that AEG tried to push Michael beyond his capabilities so they could acquire his music catalog if Michael didn't perform all 50 shows... IF AEG is lashing out, it could be due to their knowledge of their own deceptive plan, IF that is what they were really planning.  And if they were planning that, Michael hoaxing his death would've really pissed them off.

But, it was such a hoaxy thing for Putnam to say! Same with all the things Randy Phillips has said.  Such good scripting!

So again, it comes down to AEG's ultimate role in this whole hoax.  If they are "in on it" then the trial is part of the movie and ARG theories... if they are not then the trial is probably part of the sting aspect but would still also include the movie/ARG and other aspects.  Either way, time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 24, 2013, 11:15:24 PM
First off, we need to have more faith in MJ then this. Remember he is the one driving. I'm convinced this whole thing is scripted too, same as Murray trial. How? No idea, but movie making is over my head. That said, I know this is all MJ's doing. He's got everything under control.

IF AEG wasn't in on it, that makes this a REAL court case, do you really think MJ is going to want his mother to sue for wrongful death?

Beyond that, IF this were a real court case, and AEG suspecting the hoax would be bad for MJ, don't you think SOMEONE would have contacted Souza and asked her to shut the site down years ago? You really think they would allow us to continue with this open public record if it could in some way hurt MJ?

No way. I don't believe that for a second.

This is one of the reasons why I have never been able to wrap my brain around the whole FBI sting theory.

And it's not too late either. No reason for all our chatter to remain online and public. If someone sniffed around and learned a thing or two that they shouldn't, there's no reason to allow them continued open 24/7 access. Yet... we are still here. No one has contacted Souza. Crickets.

Would OUR theories and arguments hold up in a court of law to determine whether Michael is alive??
Yes they would. After sitting on a jury myself last year, yes, they would. If you had the undivided attention of a panel of people for several days in which to lay out your case, you betcha it would stand up in court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
April 24, 2013, 11:56:17 PM
well said Bec, MJ will make sure everything is moving in his direction, even if not...he might be having 'plan B's'.

KJ and AEG both know MJ is alive...so the trial can be scripted. And i feel the purpose of this scripted trial can be a sting on media.
isn't diane dimond covering the trial?
Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:56:45 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

April 25, 2013, 12:12:14 AM
TS was always saying we should find arguments that would stand up in court. And why did he say that!

Andrea and Bec, well said!
I think key people in AEG (Phillips and Anshutz) and Sony were in, and then as time went on, more and more became aware of the hoax, same with the media.  But by the time they caught on, the Thing was so huge and snowballing, they would be fools to speak up and had to go with the flow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 25, 2013, 12:33:56 AM
TS was always saying we should find arguments that would stand up in court. And why did he say that!

Well we thought it was for Murray trial. Guess not. He's a clever fake informer, that TS/TS_comments  :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
April 25, 2013, 01:19:45 AM

Well we thought it was for Murray trial. Guess not. He's a clever fake informer, that TS/TS_comments  :icon_e_ugeek:

I still think TS was not a fake informer...the information has only been twisted to a large extent. only time will us the truth from all the conflicting information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

April 25, 2013, 01:29:44 AM

Beyond that, IF this were a real court case, and AEG suspecting the hoax would be bad for MJ, don't you think SOMEONE would have contacted Souza and asked her to shut the site down years ago? You really think they would allow us to continue with this open public record if it could in some way hurt MJ?

No way. I don't believe that for a second.

This is one of the reasons why I have never been able to wrap my brain around the whole FBI sting theory.

And it's not too late either. No reason for all our chatter to remain online and public. If someone sniffed around and learned a thing or two that they shouldn't, there's no reason to allow them continued open 24/7 access. Yet... we are still here. No one has contacted Souza. Crickets.

I totally agree with you Bec! This is the thing that has kept me from getting so wrapped up in anything here. Why has this site been allowed to continue for all these years! This site has been mentioned, spoken about, pointed out and even poked at in newspapers and other internet sites all over the world, yet no one in Michael's family or those in charge of the estate has come out and said the site is a travesty, it's a slap in the face and should be shut down! Why, because this site is just as big a part of Michael's plan as the helicopter, memorial, funeral, autopsy reports, coroner's van and the courtroom cases with their lawyers! Michael planned the beginning of this hoax and it has worked well because the majority out there really believe that he is dead. And he has the end of it planned just as well as the beginning!  God was with Michael in the beginning, He is with Him now and He will be with Him in the ending of it all. I'm not worried about Michael. I'm not getting excited over words. I'm only believing that the end is near! As they sang at the memorial, "Soon and very soon we are going to see the king!"  "That's a wrap!!"

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions