curls

Nice post bec ^^^ - that really would be the icing on the (bam) cake!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Michael Jackson was killed by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to distract attention from Iran

What?, first time I read this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Well, we know who sets the trend hoax, is TMZ, and the rest just gets on the train
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nope. I think the media will be the last to know. I think they will continue to buy MJ's version that he is selling, cramming it right down their own bloodthirsty gullets til they are full n bursting with their glutony, while the world's eyes are slowly opened to the truth being revealed behind their backs.

interesting thoughts bec.

funny that the truth being revealed behind their backs, yet the answers are right in front of them.

blithering fools indeed, regardless if they know or don't. the joke is still on them.

i personally think there is a blend of some who know but are too proud / politically correct to come out and others who are simply to ignorant too look at it properly and are among the statistics of the myriad of deaders.

could be wrong. probably. been known to be wrong many a time before. but, i do know that media are scum!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Theory: Michael Jackson crossed the border into Mexico and a double with a terminal illness died in his place.
This one’s the closest, but the 'against' is wrong, because MJ could have gone to Mexico briefly only a day or two and then flew somewhere else just to lead people off the path.

Also if they are using the term ‘Conspiracy theories’, we know that the media definitely does not want the conspiracy theorists that say 911 was an inside job, to be revealing the truth. They push them being quacks consistently. So the media is caught in a trap, partly of their own making.

Aussie
yep! thats why the forum has been quoted in media several times.

ah! silly me. thats why they don't to investigate. everyone here is doing it for them!

Bec
It's politically incorrect to believe MJ hoaxed his death, cultural pressure to believe the "authorities" overrules common sense fairly regularly….
If for no reason other then they have to spread their time n focus out over all the current stories and events happening in the world. We have the luxury of being able to focus as much time n energy as we have to spare on just the one story, which is why we have such a firm grasp on the facts, thus bolstering our belief.

Yep, MJ will soon be saying 'Checkmate'!
Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:16:35 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Any1 read a novel called Cinnamon Twigs: The Life and Pseudocide of a Celebrity? Sounds a bit like an MJ faked death 2 me     .
Michael FAKED HIS OWN DEATH, just like this celeb:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions