You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Aussie (great to see you).....I'll provide the eggs  :fresse:

glad to be back! been reading as a guest at work. but back for hoaxing, oh! how i have missed it!! been busy setting up a business for my brother. how dare he take me away from mj! lol

re: egg. national enquirer are providing more than enough egg for their faces! no help required. MJ is burning them with their own medicine!!!

xx Love to all. Have missed you xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Aussie, you've had lots of interruptions like that, but I'm glad you always find your way back!

Today in the checkout, I flipped through a tabloid, not NE, and saw they said that Prince was thinking of breaking off from his family because he didn't like what Paris was changing into, a diva. Talk about trashy; trying to stir up trouble where there is none.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aussie, you've had lots of interruptions like that, but I'm glad you always find your way back!

what can i say? life goes on and keeps moving huh? bills keep rolling in! family still needs mum, hubby needs his wife, friends need their "me"

yes i ALWAYS find my way back! privledge to be among you all - and of course my sheer curiosity prevents me from being away too long. sometimes, i participate less than other times, but i am ALWAYS reading and will be a Knower forever!!m my faith and belief in hoax is stronger now, than when i am at the peak of participation  :icon_e_wink:

love you Mjonmind. have missed you. actually all of you xx
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:20:13 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal