Jos

That's acted!
Acting like you are crying isn't hard at all, especially when you now how the actors are doing just that :)
And I can not believe a psychic connects that fast with the dead and communicate that clear.
Yes, there is an energy you're dealing with at that point, but commnunicate names that fast and easy is new to me :)

As fot the other points in this video:

- She is "in disquise"
- (Just a random question: what's up with cats? is she allergic for them?)
- "His passing was an accident, but it wasn't"  / as in: it looked like an accident, but was really well planned :)
- "He want to be alive, as is he is alive today, but... "  huh?
- "This guy COULD be the real deal"  ...

But if that isn't La toya sitting there ( as some of you above mentioned), her/his line makes sence when the psychic asks is she is like the CIA of tha family.
The person react with "Yes I put it all together, yes"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

AJ Berera, celebrity psychic medium. Website :http://www.ajbarrera.com   Has a television show called From Beyond, so is quite used to cameras.   If this was real and you were LaToya and this guy said to you is death was an accident and yet it wasn't, wouldn't you ask for elaboration?  Love Michael taking the Mickey! :michael_jackson-1135:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Finfin and Gorjus, I merged your topics but messed up. Gorjus started the topic first but I gave it Finfin's title! Oops...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey I will check out the videos tonight.thank you so much.life with la toya isn't in my country:(and I wanted to watch just for mike but thanks for posting those links!

I think its just acting.I'm sure there are people out there who really can talk to spirits,but I don't think mike would be here in spirit.it also sounds odd for a spirit to be here four years later.its very hard for me to believe this.if you watch these programmes on tv where the physic channels a deceased person they can actually see how the person died.funny how la toya is still hurting because she doesn't know what happend to mike.then I really have no idea why she spoke to a physic!lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@mjonmind don't worry about it as long as you merged it so we in one group.thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's acted!
Acting like you are crying isn't hard at all, especially when you now how the actors are doing just that :)
And I can not believe a psychic connects that fast with the dead and communicate that clear.
Yes, there is an energy you're dealing with at that point, but commnunicate names that fast and easy is new to me :)

As fot the other points in this video:

- She is "in disquise"
- (Just a random question: what's up with cats? is she allergic for them?)
- "His passing was an accident, but it wasn't"  / as in: it looked like an accident, but was really well planned :)
- "He want to be alive, as is he is alive today, but... "  huh?
- "This guy COULD be the real deal"  ...

But if that isn't La toya sitting there ( as some of you above mentioned), her/his line makes sence when the psychic asks is she is like the CIA of tha family.
The person react with "Yes I put it all together, yes"

Oh i'm sorry I forgot 2 points:

- IF the psychic had such a strong connection with the dead MJ, you would have expect an "HEE-HEE" was much easier than a Mickey or Michael   ;D
- And, when the psychic sums all his points up, (Mickey / Michael + Stong energy + Drugs + Accident or not + woman in disquise  and all the other points) don't you think he could have known by then he was dealing with MJ? I think so! But that's just me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Sarahli

I agree with Sarahli! Look at the hand in the picture! Doesn't it look familiar????

Diggy, I'm not saying that it might be Michael there... just imagining him conducting such an experience.  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Re: La Toya and a physic
April 23, 2013, 06:35:01 AM
Yes that's why I mentioned all those quetions.I should of been more clear---if he was really dead his spirit would of spoken to the physic that was my point sorry about that

thats providing one actually believes in that jargon...

jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Re: La Toya and a physic
April 23, 2013, 07:47:54 AM
Yes that's why I mentioned all those quetions.I should of been more clear---if he was really dead his spirit would of spoken to the physic that was my point sorry about that

thats providing one actually believes in that jargon...

jmo

lol sorry about the confusion ;D

that pic with la toya wearing the scarf,who is the other person.the finger reminds me of dave daves fingers on larry king(and they say that dave dave was mike) :)

how does the security know mike is there?is he also a physic?(sarcasm)
Latoya says she wants to see a physic so she can move on with her life,so isn't life with latoya a form of moving on with her life?i mean hello you have a tv show after mikes death you did move on!jacksons think we dont pay attention to what they

if mike is in havenyurst howcome his at the physic reading la toya mmm?

if this guy is not acting im sure he realised that michael and drugs related to michael jackson and obviously he would of known this is someone mike knew so theres no need for a disguise or change of voice in my opinion

"he wants to be alive today" he is dead to most of the world so maybe he wants to come out of hiding.is this guy crying or what :thjajaja121:

"I want to believe his still here" "he wants to let you know his gone" so howcome his spirit came through if his gone?wouldnt it mean no contact with mike at all
if his crossed over?

if mike was really there in spirit he would of let her know what happened to him during his 'death' so she can move on (my opinion)

if mike was really dead im sure there would be more than enough tears to show his really gone and dearly missed.i think i cry more knowing that we cant see mike and he didnt even know me! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I agree with Sarahli! Look at the hand in the picture! Doesn't it look familiar????

Diggy, I'm not saying that it might be Michael there... just imagining him conducting such an experience.  :suspect:

Right Sarahli, Diggy and you are talking about different things, I think Diggy thought that you were saying that behind the disguise of the person on the right pic with a red scarf was Michael and not Latoya but it really is, Michael is the one on the right and Latoya the one on the left and the pics are meant to just show us the similarity of their disguises, so Diggy unfortunately that hand looks like Michael's because it belongs to him and the pic is an old one, IMO.
Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:49:00 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

Right Sarahli, Diggy and you are talking about different things, I think Diggy thought that you were saying that behind the disguise of the person on the right pic with a red scarf was Michael and not Latoya but it really is, Michael is the one on the right and Latoya the one on the left and the pics are meant to just show us the similarity of their disguises, so Diggy unfortunately that hand looks like Michael's because it belongs to him and the pic is an old one, IMO.

Oh yeah, that's true. I guess we were talking about two different things. Anyway I must add that this disguise of La Toya was very funny. I've been in many countries of the Middle East and I've never seen a woman walking on the street with such a scarf on her face! ! !  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

The guy at Havenhurst said that Michael "told" him LaToya would be coming there!  So, he can hear Michael?  And he heard tap dancing in that upstairs room.  And the dog would look up to Michael's room even tho he didn't know it was Michael's.  :affraid:

Now, maybe it's me....but if LaToya wanted to disguise herself, she would have worn something less revealing and hide her body/hair more and not wear MJ-style sunglasses.  To me, this was acting.  And what an expert voice change she had!  Such a talented woman!   :LolLolLolLol:

Also, someone else mentioned this...when the psychic said "it was an accident but not really an accident"......if LaToya was such a great CIA agent...wouldn't she have questioned that?! 

I'm not buying it.....it was staged IMO. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

OK.... :LolLolLolLol:   this is HILARIOUS! I love it....

First of all LaToya, whilst wearing a leopard print scarf over her head, says "oh by the way, does this guy have cats?" .... the comedic irony LOL!!!! I thought that was hilarious and from there it only got better. I think LaToya is brilliant.

This entire video is so great...also notice that LaToya is wearing the forum hoax colours? Orange scarf around her neck, white blouse and black trousers........the aviator sunglasses.

"His passing was an accident, but it wasn't"

"He just wants to come alive"

"Would you call yourself like the CSI in the family?"......LaToya answers in her disguised voice (lol)  "yes...I put everything together" ..... just like all of the death hoax investigators!  :icon_rr:

the entire psychic thing is a classic.....it was just so funny.

Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:10:29 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
And La Toya is so girly.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
OK.... :LolLolLolLol:   this is HILARIOUS! I love it....

First of all LaToya, whilst wearing a leopard print scarf over her head, says "oh by the way, does this guy have cats?" .... the comedic irony LOL!!!! I thought that was hilarious and from there it only got better. I think LaToya is brilliant.

This entire video is so great...also notice that LaToya is wearing the forum hoax colours? Orange scarf around her neck, white blouse and black trousers........the aviator sunglasses.

"His passing was an accident, but it wasn't"

"He just wants to come alive"

"Would you call yourself like the CSI in the family?"......LaToya answers in her disguised voice (lol)  "yes...I put everything together" ..... just like all of the death hoax investigators!  :icon_rr:

the entire psychic thing is a classic.....it was just so funny.

Wowwww...wonderful !!!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions