sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
There is a thing about NE pic that is annoying me big time and it's that the body is Michael's real body and I must confess that when I first saw it I was hesitating because one of the legs even shows the infamous spider bite so I was talking about it with Pearljr and she told me that Michael might have posed for the pic and after the pic might have been photoshopped what makes me think: why did Michael do it in case he did it for sure??. I find it very morbid and it has been one the worst things I have seen in this hoax.
Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 08:43:54 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

Why did he do it?  Because he knew damn well how eager certain people would be to see/sell/exploit this picture and what better way to prove their despicableness than to go two further than the 'dying' pic, and have 'dead' and 'laid out for autopsy' ones too. JMO of course!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I don't think it's morbid. The pic left with no caption, he's just laying there. The media added the title "AUTOPSY PHOTO" ooooo, icky. Without that, it's just MJ laying there. The only part about that photo that suggests that MJ is "dead" is the media's caption that has since defined the pic in everyone's mind as "autopsy photo". In other words, take it at face value and there's nothing to get weirded out about at all.

Late add: agreed with curls ^^.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

And then there's this from the National Enquirer today...

MICHAEL JACKSON STILL DINES WITH HIS KIDS

As the latest wrenching court inquiry into MICHAEL JACKSON’s death begins, children PARIS, PRINCE and BLANKET still carry on a family tradition their dad started when they were younger:

Once a week, the kids’ chauffeur passes through one of their favorite fast-food eateries – McDonald’s or KFC – orders all of their and Michael’s favorite snacks and brings them home.

Then the kids sit down to eat, with a place at the table set for Michael. They’ve told pals that it may seem weird, but it’s a tradition they look forward to every week because it makes them feel closer to their dad.

(Rest in peace, Michael.)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

There is a thing about NE pic that is annoying me big time and it's that the body is Michael's real body and I must confess that when I first saw it I was hesitating because one of the legs even shows the infamous spider bite so I was talking about it with Pearljr and she told me that Michael might have posed for the pic and after the pic might have been photoshopped what makes me think: why did Michael do it in case he did it for sure??. I find it very morbid and it has been one the worst things I have seen in this hoax.

I looked up the definition of morbid.  Someone who is constantly thinking about death and disease. 

This IS a death hoax, after all, and I've never seen Michael react to death with fear.  In fact he constantly laughs at death and resurrects himself.  We will all recall him saying to Bashir 'I don't want to die.  I want to live forever!'   I think there is a message in that to all of us.  Don't take death so seriously and certainly don't fear it.  It is not the end. 

And I'm sorry.  That front page is hysterical!  I can almost hear Michael's laughter as he looked over the project. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The family could get away with saying almost anything about MJ doing stuff with them weekly or daily, because now they're all considered crazy, eating with the ghost of their father. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Again the photo without the navel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Speaking of family, if this were real they'd have something to say about that pic on the cover of a magazine. The estate too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Just looked at that NE cover - so now we have secret bombshell that the kids are hiding, Murray with his bombshell of seismic proportions, and the family's age old 'we know who did it and the truth will come out' talk - hell, if this WAS murder don't you think someone would've actually spoken out by now?  Or been forced to reveal their secrets by the authorities?  Surely in 'real life' you can't have all these people openly saying they're hiding information and not being made to disclose it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Well in real life, Murray would use his "info" to get a plea deal or even immunity. It's in his best interest to share what he knows in exchange for leniency. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Of course it is bec - in 'real life' that is!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Or even money, since he's cash-strapped.
Olson, who had an extensive criminal history,[4] was arrested on August 12, 1981 on suspicion of attempts to abduct two girls.[2] By August 25, Olson had been charged with the murder of Judy Kozma.[3] He reached a controversial deal with authorities, agreeing to confess to the 11 murders and show the RCMP where the bodies of those not recovered were buried. In return, authorities agreed that $10,000 for each victim was paid into a trust for his wife, Joan, and then-infant son, Clifford III.[5] His wife received $100,000 after Olson cooperated with the RCMP, the 11th body being a 'freebie'.[4] In January 1982, Olson pleaded guilty to 11 counts of murder and was given 11 concurrent life sentences to be served in Canada's super-maximum security Special Handling Unit in Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec, which houses many of the country's most dangerous criminals.[1] Olson was a dangerous offender, meaning it was very unlikely he would ever have been released from prison. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ would say 'let's have a tabloid burning'!

A whole lot of insanity:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

but howcome his pic has no freaking belly button :Pulling_hair:i keep on going on about it :screaming-7365:your belly button cant be removed unless you a burn victim.mike was but he did not burn his belly.even if he did have it removed there would be a scar.and why would they put an incorrect date.was it the 08-25-2009 i think?i heard the syringe was auctioned off.wasnt if sappose to be kept as part if evicence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Because it's a hoax, gorjus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@bec lol thanks for the reminder haha.hope we see mike soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions