~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4/12/2013 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Katherine Jackson thinks there's something rotten in both Denmark and L.A. County Jail ... because she just filed legal docs which insinuate AEG and Dr. Conrad Murray are conspiring together in the wrongful death lawsuit.

Katherine -- who has sued AEG Live for negligently hiring and supervising Murray -- wants to subpoena the visitors' logs from the jail, to determine if AEG has sent its employers, officers or lawyers to the pokey for chit-chat with the good Doc.

Katherine has put Murray on her witness list.  Interestingly, AEG Live has not.  It's obvious Katherine wants to know if AEG Live is trying to coach Murray or get info from him to defend the suit.

As we previously reported ... Murray wants to stay a mile away from the courthouse -- which ironically is exactly how far Murray's jail cell is from where the trial will take place.

Murray's lawyer, Valerie Wass, tells TMZ, "I believe the subpoena is a rather desperate, last-minute attempt by counsel for KJ and the children to try and find or create a surreptitious relationship between Dr. Murray and AEG."   Wass then says flatly, "There is and has been no such relationship."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just had to laugh when I read this article.......something is fishy for sure! Did you hear about Wass and Flanagan....supposedly had an affair?
I'll find the article.....I randomly came across that...just wow. 

BTW......funny avatar pic Souza....I think you found the missing "N" ......it's part of McDonald's, how could we have missed it, lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I just had to laugh when I read this article.......something is fishy for sure! Did you hear about Wass and Flanagan....supposedly had an affair?

BTW......funny avatar pic Souza....I think you found the missing "N" ......it's part of McDonald's, how could we have missed it, lol!
I read that about Flanny and Wass somewhere this week also Wishy.   :icon_e_confused: It's a joke right? Please tell me it's a joke or my mind will be scarred with that image forever.   :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read that about Flanny and Wass somewhere this week also Wishy.   :icon_e_confused: It's a joke right? Please tell me it's a joke or my mind will be scarred with that image forever.   :icon_eek:

yeah,Wishy also have read that! ....lol RK...

did I miss something?,.. what's so rotten in Denmark?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Andrea

It's a Shakespeare quote - Hamlet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

:confused: :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Maybe this is a play :icon_lol:  to be or not to ..... " A line from the play Hamlet, by William Shakespeare. An officer of the palace guard says this after the ghost of the dead king appears, walking over the palace walls."

A merry heart goes all the day, A sad tires in a mile.
Shakespeare
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Aha!..thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

lots of smelly stuff and joe hockin' perfume . lots of perfume ( come to think of it murray said mj used too much ) anyway sometimes instead of cleanin' themselves up some will use perfume to cover - up the odor. just sayin :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

Yes, I agree, I guess lots of perfume is needed to cover up the smell of foul play of AEG lol.

I'm quoting a part of my thoughts I posted a few weeks ago.

Still, he takes the fifth, why? Because AEG now pays Murray to 'protect' him during this trial by hiring a lawyer (he couldn't afford one, remember) and promised him to pay the 'entitled' amount +extra for taking the fifth when he's released from jail. In hoax scenario: this trial will expose the truth by showing the world proof of lies and greed by AEG, by doctors, by lawyers and by the media all motivated by money. I still believe Murray is an important key in the hoax to expose the truth.

So, what if Murray will 'change his mind' all of a sudden during court and will testify (don't know if this is possible  :icon_e_confused:) and reveals truth and "about what's exactly rotting in Denmark" at the moment when all eyes of the media/the world are focused on the trial and the outcome.

Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.”~Michael Jackson :michael-jackson:

be back later, have to fix dinner lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

No one will believe him. After Anderson Cooper phone interview, the whole world thinks Murray is crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Interesting thoughts everlasting.  IF AEG is $trongly encouraging Murray not to testify then it's definitely shady and could actually work against them.  We'll see.  But I agree with what bec said too...Murray kind of pulled an Arnie Klein during that phone interview - his credibility is questionable in the public's eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

This just in: Judge narrowed juror pool down to 77.

Tehe.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Thing is, we talk about the whole world watching this trial, the whole world having an opinion about Murray and his sanity etc etc, but I suspect, in the main, it's only those on MJ forums who have any real interest in the Jacksons and their ongoing related sagas.  In my world no-one gives a damn.  Only a 'bombshell' of epic proportions would get the attention and interest of these people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Agreed, but also I think the 40 Bilion dollar claim will attract some people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal