JosTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hahaha....I was just reading the comments on TMZ for this story (some make me go  :images: ) however if you scroll down to Comment No. 14 by "Dr Conrad Murray":

I'll be looking forward to going Trick Or Treating with my
kids this year,does anybody know where I can get a
"Michael Jackson" costume {Adult Size}

Happy Halloween:

Doctor Robert Conrad Murray
P.S. Buy my book.

although more than likely total BS I have read comments by this poster before on other MJ and Dr M stories and they are always funny/intriguing.

The last one was about a week or so ago and it said something along the lines of he will be out of jail by Halloween this year and before his appeal....then after a few hours it was deleted.

Could be any troll, I know, but I thought it was curious....

I was just reading the comments on TMZ. And noticed that there are quite a few believers responding. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
:thjajaja121: Seems Conrad is determined not to be upstageded by Arnie in this drama, lol. 

Hey Conrad…

Who should be…
who should be…
who should feel threatened  :thjajaja121:

"You should feel threatened by me",  Get ready for the SEISMIC SHOCK  The earth's about to shake.   :icon_razz:
Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:23:11 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

everlastinglove_MJ

;D I love this!

Exciting news! I'll have to catch up so much more, but got to get up early for work. I'll be back tomorrow. Nite everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

OMG...I love it....   :LolLolLolLol: 

How "coincidental" yet again that TMZ manage to get this voicemail lol

Sounds like the perfect description of a BAM to me:

"It will be so stunning, it will be equivalent to an implosion of Leviathan disproportion and resulting in irrecoverable consequences..."

"If I am compelled to speak  I can cause one party or the other to experience the impact of an immediate seismic shock" resulting in "a total and complete debacle" for both sides.

I agree that Dr M seems to be reading from notes or something.

I love it how he ends it with "well what do you think?"  Is this a question for the hoaxers???  ....hahahaha

We want the  implosion of Leviathan disproportion, we want the implosion of Leviathan disproportion, we want the  implosion of Leviathan disproportion.....bring it on Dr M !!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the voicemail was left on Harvey's phone, lol.  Or maybe Nicole's, wasn't it hers last time?... or so they say.

I agree that he sounds very much like he's talking about the BAM and I was reminded of words from Front as well "Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard……………."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hahaha....I was just reading the comments on TMZ for this story (some make me go  :images: ) however if you scroll down to Comment No. 14 by "Dr Conrad Murray":

Happy Halloween:

P.S. Buy my book.

although more than likely total BS I have read comments by this poster before on other MJ and Dr M stories and they are always funny/intriguing.

The last one was about a week or so ago and it said something along the lines of he will be out of jail by Halloween this year and before his appeal....then after a few hours it was deleted.

Adi,

It's funny you mention the Murray post.  Embarassed to admit that I'm registered on TMZ.  I posted a message to Murray:

Glenda in Texas   

Looking forward to you moonwalking, Conrad! Have you been practicing?

I went back to TMZ the next day to find out if anyone responded or if I had any "likes" and I saw a reply from DCM and his response was the exact one about halloween that you posted.  I recently checked and it's no longer there. 

Do you guys ever notice that certain members profile are unavailable?  It's usually the ones that bad mouth our Michael.[/font]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Happy Halloween:

P.S. Buy my book.

Adi,

It's funny you mention the Murray post.  Embarassed to admit that I'm registered on TMZ.  I posted a message to Murray:

Glenda in Texas   

Looking forward to you moonwalking, Conrad! Have you been practicing?

I went back to TMZ the next day to find out if anyone responded or if I had any "likes" and I saw a reply from DCM and his response was the exact one about halloween that you posted.  I recently checked and it's no longer there. 

Do you guys ever notice that certain members profile are unavailable?  It's usually the ones that bad mouth our Michael.[/font]

Yes! that was the one because I remember your name being there....weird how it was deleted. I clicked to look on the TMZ Profile of the poster "Dr Conrad Murray" and it wasn't available.....curious.

This poster loves to keep promoting their book "Buy My Book" lol  which is apparently coming out.....freaky if a book by Dr M really did come out later this year...I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone in the MJ hoax camp was behind that poster on TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

There's no stopping a locomotive at full speed and there's definitely no stopping a 10 ton boulder falling from the sky.
ef'em...........

the earth will tremble--

Keep WATCHIN'.....................
de·ba·cle (d -bä k l, -b k l, d b -k l). n. 1. A sudden, disastrous collapse, downfall, or defeat; a rout. 2. A total,
often ludicrous failure. 3. A sudden and ignominious failure; a fiasco.

"If I am compelled to speak [in court] I can cause one party or the other to experience the impact of an immediate seismic shock" resulting in "a total and complete debacle" for both sides.
If Murray spoke he could end the entire trial with what he has to say. Neato. But I bet it's a tease.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Adi, I remember this CM has commented before. Do you/anyone remember the topic so I could look it up? I remember he put little hearts/airplanes/notes and decorations all around his post, going to some trouble, and the comments were very hoaxy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

This is clever!  So Murray has this 'bombshell' but is not prepared to drop it - yet!

I have lots of rambling thoughts re the AEG trial and Murray's appeal and now Murray's tantalising 'revelation', but I seem unable to put them in a coherant post!

All I can say is the delays and extensions in Murray's appeal seem to make more sense, now that we are seeing him able to use his pending appeal to avoid, yet again, speaking in court 'under oath'. The time is not right yet for his case to be revisited - or for this bombshell to be dropped.  Depending on how the AEG trial goes, I suspect his appeal will be 'extended' for some time yet! If he gets subpoenaed, then that's a whole different ball game!

Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:18:28 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keeing to the 4-year plan in TII, I believe Murray will win his appeal by dropping this “bombshell” evidence he’s keeping for his smoking gun.  In my way of thinking, in order for the hoax to work, Murray’s conviction for “killing” Michael would need to be overturned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions