Re: MICHAEL JACKSON DRUG ADDICT ON TRIAL
April 03, 2013, 01:08:09 AM
@MJonmind.....I can't tell you how may times I have thought of Harvey as in Harvey the movie : ) Good one......

As for the doc that specializes...all I got is this:

Just sayin'..........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

April 03, 2013, 02:05:37 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm curious as to exactly who these people are that "knew" Michael was always doctor shopping.  I think it more likely that Michael started these rumors himself, with foresight of his hoax - creating the back story, as it were.  I just don't think he is or ever was an addict - but appearing to be one could've been a defense mechanism so no one (enemies - TPTB?) would know how strong and capable he really is.  Especially knowing as he did that there was a plot against him.  If "they" considered him to be a drug addict then he would not be viewed as a huge threat, and controllable.  So maybe that's why the "drug addict" label has followed Michael around for years?

Michael Jackson's intense and decades-long addiction to powerful prescription drugs will be front and center in his family's wrongful death trial ... which kicks off today.

TMZ said front! LOL, I know that's reaching but with the picture of all the propofol bottles, MJ's "ghost" in the fore..uh..front and the forum colors of their clothing....remember this from Front?

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

:icon_albino:

haha @Andrea!......the "ghost" of MJ, all those Propofol bottles, front, the family in the Forum colours....love it.

Also I agree Andrea - MJ probably made it appear that he was a drug addict for the purposes of the upcoming faked death so he could seem controllable and weak to TPTB.

I too agree with you, Andrea and Adi! This was the best way for him to organize, in time, this hoax ... by making everyone believe they can control him, when in fact he was/is the one in control! :) I never once believed that he was weak and totally controllable. It was enough to see him in an interview, to realize that this man's logic and emotional intelligence are actually above average and that he knows what he's doing. It was his intelligence that made him seem weak and naive, because only a very intelligent person could pretend being weak, while totally being in control...

Anyways, so many new interesting and surprising facts are happening these days, that I just hope to be able to keep my logic straight :p
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

MJonmind

April 03, 2013, 03:47:38 AM
Wish,  :icon_eek: :icon_redface: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 05, 2013, 08:32:15 PM
I was looking up something else and instead found an early days article from TMZ that relates to this topic.

7/11/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson had a way of picking doctors who became such close friends with him that the doctor-patient distinction became blurred.

Dr. Alex Farshchian
from Miami was "awe-struck" by Jackson, according to former L.A. County Sheriff's Deputy Michael Laperruque, who worked security for Jackson. We obtained notes from an interview Laperruque had with detectives during the child molestation investigation in Santa Barbara. Laperruque said Dr. Farshchian was so enamored with Jackson, he invited the singer to stay at his house in Miami. Laperruque says Jackson took the doctor up on his offer and ended up staying in his converted garage. The question -- why would Jackson settle for such accommodations?

Laperruque told detectives "Farshchian may have been over prescribing medication."

Dr. Arnold Klein was Jackson's longtime friend and Beverly Hills dermatologist. Klein bragged on Larry King that he has slept in the same room as Jackson and shared a close bond with him, going on numerous vacations with the singer. One of Jackson's drivers told the coroner Jackson would spend 3 - 4 hours in Klein's office and come out looking disoriented. A former bodyguard said he also saw Jackson leave Klein's office looking out of it. And powerful prescriptions were found at Neverland -- prescribed by Dr. Klein. The prescriptions were written for Frank Tyson, who worked for Jackson. A former bodyguard said Jackson would use Tyson's name to score drugs. Klein has said he prescribed Demerol for Jackson, a drug to which Jackson was addicted.

Dr. Allan Metzger
, who practices in West Hollywood, went on one of Jackson's concert tours and was close to him. He even videotaped the singer's wedding to Debbie Rowe. Dr. Metzger received a public reprimand for prescribing drugs to Janet Jackson under an alias. Dr. Metzger would not tell us whether he ever prescribed drugs to Michael under an alias. He told us he has not been Jackson's doctor for years, but he spoke with him as recently as last April about medical issues and personal matters.

Some medical experts suggest it's a bad idea for doctors to become close to their patients because the doctors must retain the power to say "no" when the patient wants something that is not medically appropriate. Whatever his motives, Michael Jackson had a talent for picking doctors who were more than happy to pick him as a friend.

Looking at this from a non-drug addict (MJ) point of view... if Michael had ever requested any meds under aliases from various doctors - he did so knowing the doctors would give them to him because of the genuine friendships that formed.  Not by taking advantage and not because of any addiction but to weave the hoax into his life because he would need to, in order to pull it off and for it to be believable. (to most!) 

But that would bring up questions like - how many of these doctors did it because they just wanted to please Michael? And/or has this been part of an ongoing sting where either none, some, or all of the doctors have been aware (of a sting) and complying as needed?  Remember the FBI have been involved in Michael's life since the early '90s and any sort of sting involvement could be broad and involve a number of industries.  Or, did some friendships extend to a doctor(s) giving Michael what he wanted, knowing the drugs wouldn't be used (if drugs ever actually were obtained) but were for an important purpose.  We were "shown" the drugs that were at Neverland but were they planted as part of a sting, either prior to or during the raid?  I just looked up the photos from the 2003 raid and found this article, also from TMZ, that was published the day before the first one I posted, above.

7/10/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies who raided Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch back in 2003 found a syringe, powerful narcotics, vials and IV bags containing what could be anesthesia.

We've obtained documents that were part of the Sheriff's Department's investigation detailing what was found in the search. Among the items ...

-- A vial of Versed -- a powerful sedative
-- Several IV bags containing "a milky white fluid, located in a small cardboard box on top of the bathtub." Propofol and other anesthesias are milky white. As we first reported, Propofol was in Jackson's home the day he died.
-- A vial of Promethazine -- an antihistamine with strong sedative effects
-- A bottle of Alprazolam (generic for Xanax, a powerful anti-anxiety drug)
-- A bottle of Percocet -- a painkiller
-- A syringe
-- A vial with Demerol in it
-- Numerous loose pills outside bottles
-- A bottle of Prednisone -- a steroid
-- Ery-tab -- an antibiotic
-- Prescriptions for Xanax that had been filled
-- A prescription for Alprazolam
-- Oxygen tanks
-- IV stands

Photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael is definitely alive so acquiring drugs for hoax purposes makes much more sense than being dependent on drugs and yet still somehow managing to masterfully plan and carry this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2013, 08:44:19 PM
If there ever came a time when the fuzz had to raid my house, I guess me and Michael would fall into the same category - drug addict.  I have so many filled prescriptions where I might have taken 2 0r 3 pills, sample drugs given at the doctor’s office, sleeping aids, anxiety meds (to stop smoking which I never took), pain meds for dental procedures, steroids (prednesone) for joint problems, etc. Some expired, some not.  I paid for them so I got ‘em.   OMG, they are here so I guess that means - I’m an addict too :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

April 05, 2013, 08:57:11 PM

You're not an addict hes, there must be a ton of people out there with various meds that they either never or hardly use.  It just goes to show that the system promotes drug pushing, whether truly necessary or not.  To keep people subdued while taking their money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2013, 11:00:34 PM
Exactly my point, Andrea.  Just because they found all these prescriptions in Michael’s possession doesn’t prove a thing.  I’ll bet a few or all of those raiders have some the same or similiar meds in their possession that if found would make them look just as addicted as they try to say Michael is. It’s all smoke and mirrors.   :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

April 06, 2013, 02:09:46 AM
Remember how Murray said he hadn’t seen any of the medicine bottles that the public saw on the ‘death’ bedroom scene, and that Melissa Fleak had moved things around in an unprofessional way. He was likely hinting at what was done at Neverland, that someone was moving things around, planting false evidence.

Chris Carter worked for MJ at the time of the raid, and later in 2004 was arrested for crimes; the hard drugs may have been his.  Frank Tyson/Cascio may have had Anxiety Disorders needing treatment.  MJ also had many guests including family members stay at the ranch.

An interesting part:
What surprise me are all the stories out there about the “choice” of employees that Michael hired. Just so you know not all of his employees were out for money. Some of them like Wayne Nagin, Mike LaPerruque, Joe Marcus, Brian Barron, Evvy Tavasci, Violet Silva and others were long time devoted employees that he could trust. Michael at one time had over 180 employees of the ranch. He had his own fire department and most of his ranch and personal security was current, retired or graduated police officers and trained paramedics. Does anyone know the significance of that? If these people were witness to any form of abuse, drinking by minors or drug possession, or even suspected it they had to turn him in because of the mandatory reporting laws. Are the media and the haters ready to call all of these people liars? Because that is the implication when they allow other employees like Chris Carter, Kassim Abdool, Ralph Chacon and Adrian McManus take precedence over these trained professionals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 06, 2013, 08:17:24 AM
Remember how Murray said he hadn’t seen any of the medicine bottles that the public saw on the ‘death’ bedroom scene, and that Melissa Fleak had moved things around in an unprofessional way. He was likely hinting at what was done at Neverland, that someone was moving things around, planting false evidence.

Chris Carter worked for MJ at the time of the raid, and later in 2004 was arrested for crimes; the hard drugs may have been his.  Frank Tyson/Cascio may have had Anxiety Disorders needing treatment.  MJ also had many guests including family members stay at the ranch.

An interesting part:
What surprise me are all the stories out there about the “choice” of employees that Michael hired. Just so you know not all of his employees were out for money. Some of them like Wayne Nagin, Mike LaPerruque, Joe Marcus, Brian Barron, Evvy Tavasci, Violet Silva and others were long time devoted employees that he could trust. Michael at one time had over 180 employees of the ranch. He had his own fire department and most of his ranch and personal security was current, retired or graduated police officers and trained paramedics. Does anyone know the significance of that? If these people were witness to any form of abuse, drinking by minors or drug possession, or even suspected it they had to turn him in because of the mandatory reporting laws. Are the media and the haters ready to call all of these people liars? Because that is the implication when they allow other employees like Chris Carter, Kassim Abdool, Ralph Chacon and Adrian McManus take precedence over these trained professionals.

Ya exactly.  Murray claims he never saw pill bottles and that Fleak had moved them near the bed for photos which painted a false and damning picture.

Looking at the 2003 raid photos, the prescription labels never had Michael's name on them.  Reports that Michael used aliases is speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions