MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
MICHAEL JACKSON DRUG ADDICT ON TRIAL
April 02, 2013, 09:30:30 AM

Michael Jackson's intense and decades-long addiction to powerful prescription drugs will be front and center in his family's wrongful death trial ... which kicks off today.

Katherine Jackson and Michael's 3 kids are suing AEG Live, claiming the company negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray ... who killed MJ with a massive overdose of Propofol.

TMZ broke numerous stories after MJ's death ... revealing how Jackson had at least 19 aliases to score Rx drugs from various doctors.  It was well known in L.A. and Beverly Hills medical circles that MJ would doctor shop to find professionals who would open their surgery centers to give him Propofol.  The doctors -- and dentists -- would justify the drug by saying they needed to put him under for minor procedures, such as acne removal.

We reported in one case ... a famed doctor used a gynecologist's office -- run by a doc who specialized in vaginal rejuvenation -- to perform a minor acne treatment under full anesthesia.

The Jackson family will argue AEG Live had a duty to monitor Murray.  The problem is ... Jackson's the one who found Murray in the first place and that Murray administered Propofol long before the doc signed on to the "This Is It" tour.

AEG has a slew of doctors on its witness list ... to make the case that Jackson's addiction was in full bloom long before it entered the picture.

Katherine and the kids are asking for more than $40 BILLION in damages.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Andrea

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON DRUG ADDICT ON TRIAL
April 02, 2013, 10:47:59 AM
I'm curious as to exactly who these people are that "knew" Michael was always doctor shopping.  I think it more likely that Michael started these rumors himself, with foresight of his hoax - creating the back story, as it were.  I just don't think he is or ever was an addict - but appearing to be one could've been a defense mechanism so no one (enemies - TPTB?) would know how strong and capable he really is.  Especially knowing as he did that there was a plot against him.  If "they" considered him to be a drug addict then he would not be viewed as a huge threat, and controllable.  So maybe that's why the "drug addict" label has followed Michael around for years?

Michael Jackson's intense and decades-long addiction to powerful prescription drugs will be front and center in his family's wrongful death trial ... which kicks off today.

TMZ said front! LOL, I know that's reaching but with the picture of all the propofol bottles, MJ's "ghost" in the fore..uh..front and the forum colors of their clothing....remember this from Front?

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

:icon_albino:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 02, 2013, 11:14:51 AM
Yes, this would be the right thing

Michael Jackson's intense and decades-long addiction to powerful prescription drugs will be front the center in his family's wrongful death trial ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2013, 11:19:17 AM
I wonder if the fact that TMZ has indeed broke so many stories relating to MJ, they wouldn't be called to testify.......of course, they would keep sources hidden.  But, they might be able to elaborate as to how they were able to attain such information. 
Wouldn't it be interesting if all these doctors actually testified that Michael did indeed come to their offices.....but they never actually gave him any meds.  It would be like Michael was setting up a smoke screen, and the media assumed the drug use, lol....what was Front's quote.....
something about a whole flock? 
Also...I wonder if the question of the insurance claim that was dropped by AEG will come up.  Will Lloyd's of London be called?  AEG dropped the insurance claim after some damaging emails etc.:

What a tangled web.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 02, 2013, 12:30:19 PM
Yes, this would be the right thing

Michael Jackson's intense and decades-long addiction to powerful prescription drugs will be front the center in his family's wrongful death trial ...

Paula don't cross out the word front because TMZ is trying to say that Michael Jackson will be FRONT  :icon_lol:

Andrea I totally agree with you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

shorty

April 02, 2013, 01:44:32 PM

I`m sorry......gynecologist??????????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 02, 2013, 02:03:50 PM
How many do youhear about Mike ... again!  :judge-smiley:  But if he wanted this has its good reasons  :icon_e_wink: and many other truth will come out....  :michael-jackson: 

It's an adventure, a great adventure !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

April 02, 2013, 02:15:22 PM
I`m sorry......gynecologist??????????

We reported in one case ... a famed doctor used a gynecologist's office -- run by a doc who specialized in vaginal rejuvenation -- to perform a minor acne treatment under full anesthesia.
:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2013, 02:24:20 PM
@paula-c............LOL, I wasn't going to be the one to quote that part  :icon_lol:
I'll never be able to say I feel rejuvenated with a straight face again.......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

April 02, 2013, 02:47:43 PM

Like a virgin.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 02, 2013, 02:59:42 PM

LOL must have been this one..

Klein Did Surgery on Jackson in Gyno Office

Klein Did Surgery Michael JacksonWe've learned Dr. Arnold Klein once took Michael Jackson to the office next door to his -- run by a gynecologist specializing in vaginal rejuvenation -- to perform a minor acne treatment on the singer under full anesthesia.

We spoke with Dr. Harvey Richmond who told us ... around 2003, Dr. Klein asked him if he could use Richmond's surgery center in his office to perform a procedure on Jackson.

Dr. Richmond says, per Klein's request, he got an anesthesiologist and a scrub tech who worked on Jackson.

Dr. Richmond says he found it "odd" that Dr. Klein performed "some sort of acne treatment" with full anesthesia. Dr. Richmond says he believes the anesthesia used was Propofol, the same drug that may have killed Jackson.

Dr. Richmond says the 2003 procedure was the only time Dr. Klein used his office for Jackson.

And there's this -- Dr. Richmond says Jackson stiffed him on the bill, eventually only paying half after Richmond threatened to take the singer to Beverly Hills small claims court..

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The media (I guess TMZ will be copied&pasted right away, how predictable :icon_rolleyes:) is pointing at MJ accusing him being a drug addict based on assumptions and gossip instead of putting the focus on the Hollywood docs and their malpractices. >:(

Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:03:16 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 02, 2013, 05:19:24 PM
  @everlastinglove_MJ      The media (I guess TMZ will be copied&pasted right away, how predictable ) is pointing at MJ accusing him being a drug addict   based on assumptions and gossip instead of putting the focus on the Hollywood docs and their malpractices.

Unfortunately, as has always been...   :( :Pulling_hair:

Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:26:49 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Adi

April 02, 2013, 06:17:00 PM
haha @Andrea!......the "ghost" of MJ, all those Propofol bottles, front, the family in the Forum colours....love it.

Also I agree Andrea - MJ probably made it appear that he was a drug addict for the purposes of the upcoming faked death so he could seem controllable and weak to TPTB.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
April 02, 2013, 06:55:52 PM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginconrad-murray-aliases-doctor-shopping/

***I'm sure he has plenty of those...ahaha...maybe that might come 'to light' in this trial.

Also if KJ has a case, then this is great for Murray. If during this trial AEG looks more responsible for the cause of MJ's death, then it will blow things out of the water. People might want AEG to be charged and Murray to be let go, maybe individual opinions will change about Murray. Kinda reminds you of someone else doesn't it  :icon_e_wink:

I really think this trial will turn everything upside down...new revelations for spectators and believers alike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

April 03, 2013, 12:41:50 AM
haha @Andrea!......the "ghost" of MJ, all those Propofol bottles, front, the family in the Forum colours....love it.

Also I agree Andrea - MJ probably made it appear that he was a drug addict for the purposes of the upcoming faked death so he could seem controllable and weak to TPTB.
Yep, yep!!

And not only does Harvey see MJ as a ghost, but maybe Harvey IS an invisible 6 foot white rabbit himself that MJ sees! :icon_lol:

UYI
I really think this trial will turn everything upside down...new revelations for spectators and believers alike.
Next thrill in the rollercoaster ride!

run by a doc who specialized in vaginal rejuvenation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions