DontwalkawayTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
@SweetSunset, you mentioned that it would be interesting to see if they actually went to the jail.  No, there was no jail visit and no jail shown.  I haven't seen any jail except for the fake/funny pictures from TMZ.  Doesn't anyone on these news channels think that's odd ? 
The reporters just "go" with anything they get or are told to do I guess.   :icon_rolleyes:

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First part of the interview on Youtube:

And he sang a song by Nat King Cole.

The little boy that Santa Clause forgot

He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot,
And goodness knows, he didn't want a lot.

He sent a note to Santa
For some soldiers and a drum,
It broke his little heart
When he found Santa hadn't come.

In the street he envies all those lucky boys,
Then wanders home to last year's broken toys.
I'm so sorry for that laddie,
He hasn't got a daddy,
The little boy that Santa Claus forgot.

Spoken:
(You know, Christmas comes but once a year for every girl and boy,
The laughter and the joy they find in each brand new toy.
I'll tell you of a little boy that lives across the way...
This little fella's Christmas is just another day.
He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot,
And goodness knows, he didn't want a lot.)

In the street he envies all those lucky boys,
Then wanders home to last year's broken toys.
I'm so sorry for that laddie,
He hasn't got a daddy,
The little boy that Santa Claus forgot.

Thanks Mary!!!

hahahaha......Dr M changed the lyrics !!!! (a hoax tradition)

In the Murray version he sang:

"He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy"

:LolLolLolLol:

Wow... I was thinking about how we were hoping for BAM around Xmas...and 'complications'...and why replace soldiers and drum with crayons and toy? Hmmmm a message to or from MJ?  :icon_albino:

He was asked 3x if he feels guilty...long pause and avoided answering, because he didn't kill him.

Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:23:19 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

use_your_illusion

I agree, for those that really believe MJ is gone...I know it really hurts them to hear Murray singing like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray said he weaned Michael off of propofol 3 days prior to 6/25.  He also said that he didn’t give him propofol nor did he leave any nearby on 6/25.  Did I hear that right?  :icon_eek: Then if that is so, Michael could not have died of propofol intoxication & Murray is “jailed” illegally. 

…and could I be sure that this is love beyond compareeeee, would all this be true if I didn’t care for youuuuuu…. :icon_lol: just felt like singing a song. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Adi

I was just reading this on twitter and it made me do a little  :multiplespotting:

and then have a quick look into it...........

remember Paris tweeting a few weeks ago the pic of her wearing the ripped Pink Floyd t-shirt and the writing on the mirror???

Well "The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot"  is used in the movie by Pink Floyd "The Wall" !!!  woo hooo

Here is the video...the lyrics for it start at 2:21 and at the same time a watch with Mickey Mouse is shown  :icon_e_biggrin:

(sorry I can't embed it here for some reason)

Here is a wiki on The Little Boy that Santa Claus forgot:

also one for Pink Floyd - The Wall

More than a whisper from Dr M/Michael/Paris.....it's a bloody big SHOUT!!!!  :icon_lol:

:smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:44:31 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

use_your_illusion

I agree, for those that really believe MJ is gone...I know it really hurts them to hear Murray singing like that.

A lesson about withholding judgement til all the facts are in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

I was just reading this on twitter and it made me do a little  :multiplespotting:

remember Paris tweeting a few weeks ago the pic of her wearing the ripped Pink Floyd t-shirt and the writing on the mirror???

Well "The Little Boy that Santa Claus Forgot"  is used in the movie by Pink Floyd "The Wall" !!!  woo hooo

Here is the video...the lyrics for it start at 2:21 and at the same time a watch with Mickey Mouse is shown  :icon_e_biggrin:

More than a whisper from Dr M/Michael/Paris.....it's a bloody big SHOUT!!!! :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@SweetSunset, you mentioned that it would be interesting to see if they actually went to the jail.  No, there was no jail visit and no jail shown.  I haven't seen any jail except for the fake/funny pictures from TMZ.  Doesn't anyone on these news channels think that's odd ? 
The reporters just "go" with anything they get or are told to do I guess.   :icon_rolleyes:

Love

Haha our friend Murray is not in jail that's for sure, furthermore Hes is still waiting to be accepted to be able to visit him in jail and dear Hes I think your request to visit him is gonna get moldy   :icon_lol:

Shamone Jackson:

Have you read the top comments above the vid that Mary has posted? some of them say Murray is gone nuts, check it out:

Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:00:27 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

More than a whisper from Dr M/Michael/Paris.....it's a bloody big SHOUT!!!! :icon_lol:

Thanks Adi, great observation.  Thanks Paris for the shout out !!!  Also, there's a video on another thread about the song "The Dark Side of the Rainbow" by Pink Floyd being in synchronicity with the Wizard of Oz.  Interesting.

"ALL IN ALL IT'S JUST ANOTHER BREAK IN THE WALL"
Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:41:03 AM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

gwynned

Love

Haha our friend Murray is not in jail that's for sure, furthermore Hes is still waiting to be accepted to be able to visit him in jail and dear Hes I think your request to visit him is gonna get moldy   :icon_lol:

Shamone Jackson:

Have you read the top comments above the vid that Mary has posted? some of them say Murray is gone nuts, check it out:

I read some of these comments and after I laughed for a bit, I had to think of those fans who are still so sad and angry after all these years.  But who is at fault?  While we all agree Michael faked his death, WHY HAS THE MEDIA NOT REPORTED THIS????  Certainly Anderson Cooper knows this is all a farce (or he's just too stupid to live....), so why doesn't he call Murray on it?  Also, in most interviews, it's the interviewER that takes charge and controls the conversation.  Notice how Cooper seemed lost, ill at ease, almost pathetic, as CM ran the scene.  Considering that CM to all the world killed Michael Jackson, his deference to him seems inappropriate and awkward.

And, off topic a bit, but has anyone noticed that when there are other obvious hoaxes (like Sandy Hook), Anderson Cooper is the main man on the scene?  Is the media now being forced to regurgitate MICHAEL's absurd stories in retribution for their complicity in smearing Michael's name, and, in CNN's case at least, their now well known fakery in reporting the first Iraq War? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hi Gwynned.  Good points.  I've been wondering about all that as well.  The media is still controlled by TPTB for the most part.  If any of them have a clue they probably can't say anything if they want to keep their jobs.  I think maybe they give Anderson and Piers Morgan a lot of work because maybe they don't have a clue ?    Most of the population believes the media, but hopefully this will change it.  But, if you think about it there has to do be some people there working for the "hoax" in order to get these tapes,calls to be played.  So, some must be double agents on a channel like CNN and most definitely on TMZ.  Just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

gwynned

Hi Gwynned.  Good points.  I've been wondering about all that as well.  The media is still controlled by TPTB for the most part.  If any of them have a clue they probably can't say anything if they want to keep their jobs.  I think maybe they give Anderson and Piers Morgan a lot of work because maybe they don't have a clue ?    Most of the population believes the media, but hopefully this will change it.  But, if you think about it there has to do be some people there working for the "hoax" in order to get these tapes,calls to be played.  So, some must be double agents on a channel like CNN and most definitely on TMZ.  Just my thoughts.

Thx.  I think Michael is in control or has significant influence in more than just TMZ, such as CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Huff Post, BBC to name a few.  And so he is literally writing the script and forcing these media personalities to look like the fools and liars that they are.  I believe that's why Cooper looks so beaten down in this interview.  He can already hear the laughter as people recall in hindsight how this clever form of punishment was doled out to the worst offenders. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Gwynned, it's so hard to know if it's MJ behind it all (my preference), or TPTB forces, but perhaps to most of the media, Conrad Murray is subtly considered a hero, having killed the one they spat upon for so many years. Well the tables will be turned. Reminds me of Front’s post:
He also said, "I'm Mickey Mouse!" Can't find it just now...  And so he's the boy Santa forgot, since they were Jehovah's Witnesses and didn't celebrate Christmas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We've wondered if Murray was really in jail.  Well I read that CNN's Don Lemon will interview Murray from jail.  it was taped last week I believe and will be aired this Friday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions