Michael Jackson's daughter impresses lawyers with testimony BANG Showbiz | March 28, 2013 10:40 IST (New Delhi)

inShare
 Print
Michael Jackson's daughter is involved in the reported USD 40 billion lawsuit and the lawyers are pleased with her pre-trial testimony. Paris Jackson "impressed lawyers" when giving evidence in the wrongful death lawsuit relating to her father Michael Jackson.

The 14-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop is involved in the reported USD 40 billion lawsuit his mother, Katherine Jackson, has brought against concert promoters AEG Live - which claims they mishandled the star before his death in 2009 - and lawyers are pleased with her pre-trial testimony.

A source told RadarOnline.com: "Paris impressed all of the lawyers involved with her professionalism and demeanour during her deposition last week. Her older brother, Prince, had a rough time during his depo a week earlier, so allowances were made to make sure it didn't happen again. That's why Katherine's lawyers demanded that Paris' deposition take place at the court house so the judge could intervene if it appeared to be getting too tough for her. Luckily it didn't come to that. Paris will have to sit for another day of questioning but she is OK with that - she is an extremely intelligent, compassionate and thoughtful young lady."

Michael Jackson's family have brought legal action against AEG Live - who sponsored his ill-fated This Is It tour - for the alleged negligent hiring and supervision of Dr Conrad Murray, who has been convicted of involuntary manslaughter for his role in Michael Jackson's death from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009.

However, Dr Murray had not formally signed an employment contract with AEG at the time of Michael Jackson's death, and they maintain that they aren't responsible for his tragic death.

Michael Jackson's eldest son, Prince, is planning to testify at the upcoming trial, which is expected to last three to four months, with Jury selection expected to begin on April 2.

:animal0017:  So…. does this mean that AEG has changed their story from “we didn’t hire Murray’ to “we did, but it is voided because Murray didn’t sign the contract”. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

But who hires someone unofficially without a signed contract for months of rehearsals already underway, unless they knew something underhanded was going to happen and they didn't want to be held responsible. Fishy.

I'm glad the news is taking it easy on Paris and Prince, for now at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
However, Dr Murray had not formally signed an employment contract with AEG at the time of Michael Jackson's death, and they maintain that they aren't responsible for his tragic death.

;D of course!!! Michael is alive !!!!   ;D

And Paris is greatest!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing Hes, could you please post the link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions